Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Eurosport Player Plugin

Golden Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Thumbs up Eurosport Player Plugin

Eurosport Player Plugin Version 0.5

Hello everyone,

there was already one or the other thread on the subject of Eurosport Player on the VU +.
    These were always concluded on the grounds that it would not go because of DRM.
    That's not true, that's why I've written a plugin "Eurosport Player Plugin for VTI" the last few days.

Of course it's not 100% perfect, but it's enough for the Bundesliga, tennis and winter sports.

I successfully tested the plugin on my duo2 and ultimo4k (each with VTI 13.0.2).

Prerequisites:
    The serviceapp extension must be installed and replace the media player. For service 5002 the exteplayer3 must be set.

What is not yet or not so nice:
    As a playback screen, the default Media Player is used. Here I will build my own player over time.
    Coils: Coils is currently not, or not quite right. In event streams that are not live and not on air, you can jump with the number keys. But that is not always possible. For me, the feature is currently not so important, so I'll be, if at all in the course of the new player screen deal with it.
    You can not go further back in the Today View than "Today" (which the name actually means).
    The plugin is not skin-capable.
    The mapping of the station names does not quite fit.

Installation:
    I have not got around to putting the whole thing in an ipkg, so the plugin is currently only available as a zip file. Simply copy the folder "EurosportPlayer" to "/ usr / lib / enigma2 / python / Plugins / Extensions" and then perform a GUI restart.

Buttons:
    Green: Switch between OnAir / Today
    Blue: Refresh the view
    Yellow: Removes the plugin from the main menu or adds it to the
    screen Red: Log out

- OnAir View: The original Eurosport Player in the browser shows you a list of current events. This is what the plugin does.
    - Today View: Under the current events, the browser displays a history of the current day as well as the upcoming events. This is what the plugin does.
    - The Today View also contains the OnAir events in the corresponding location.

As soon as I have a new version (but lasts a few days) I will put you back here available.

thx @ IchKannDenken

enigma2-plugin-extensions-eurosportplayer_0.5_all.ipk.zip

https://mega.nz/#!rEFkwSoL!MuzsvydgN...EdwiqTTmCtTa7k

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EurosportPlayer.zip

https://mega.nz/#!2cs0wbxa!ZmAZfwBv7...vXKtmjOGEKdaMU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Version 0.6:

As promised, today I have a new version (0.6) for you, this time as ipk.

The following has been done:

username / password are now triple_des encrypted stored.
    In the first version, the stream with the highest quality was always selected. In the new version I leave the decision to the exteplayer3.
    You can enter your own connection speed in the settings of the media playback, on the basis of which the exteplayer3 selects the suitable stream.
    By default, this is 99999999
    The check whether the serviceapp plugin is installed, has been changed, the fake message that it is not installed should not come now.
    I have built my own Player Screen, based on the Vu_HD_1080P Skin. The player itself can be geskined. Under /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EurosportPlayer/EspStreamPlayer-Skin-Sample.xml is an example Xml file where you can find the screen.
    The player itself has no special function now. Spools do not work, but this is the exteplayer.
    In streams that were aired in the past, you can jump with the number keys (10sec, 60sec, 5min)
    I've tested all the buttons on my remote and did not crash.
    When your Eurosport session expires, you will now see a poopup indicating that the session expires in one minute and you need to restart the stream.
    Little bug fixes.

The IPK overwrites the version 0.5, so you do not have to delete anything before
    After installing please do a GUI Reboot
    If you already had the 0.5 version in use, you will get the first start the message that your credentials are not correct.
    Then you have to re-enter the data.
    Reason is the above change regarding encryption.

https://mega.nz/#!eF8ATJwD!eLC-MB-zk...ljpFycsAvomqnA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Version 0.7 :

-Fix: The check to see if the service plug-in has now been adjusted so that there are no more false reports
    -Change: The order of the buttons has now been adjusted to the buttons on the remote control.

https://mega.nz/#!DEEn0AwA!fTZcr6NyA...8yrYEaNwMpZMeM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Member
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Thumbs up

Update Version 0.7:

-Fix: The check to see if the serviceapp plugin is installed has now been adjusted so that there are no more false reports
    -Change: The order of the buttons has now been adjusted to the buttons on the remote control.

https://mega.nz/#!DEEn0AwA!fTZcr6NyA...8yrYEaNwMpZMeM

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Update V 0.8

-Fix: There was a crash when trying to play a stream that was returned from the Eurosport feed but did not exist.
    -Fix: The IPK incorrectly contained the control file.
    -Feature: In Today View you now have the option to scroll back through P / P + days. Do not go to the future.
    Feature: Help screen for the buttons has been integrated. With the help button on your remote control accessible

thx @ IchKannDenken

https://mega.nz/#!7YsUBK6Y!55flLM9C4...lgCU4n9qGl67a8