ANAVI Thermometer was launched on CrowdSupply in January. It is an ESP8266 WiFi board with a built-in DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor, support for external DS18B20 waterproof temperature...

More...

GearBest Database Was Left Unsecured For 2 Weeks
GearBest is one of the most popular Chinese online stores, and we often feature products sold by the company on the website. However, VPNMentor research team headed by Noam Rotem, a hat hacker and...

More...

How to Import Google+ Account and Communities to MeWe
Google+ for consumers is going to definitely shutdown on April 2nd, and as written previously I had been looking for an alternative, and ended-up going with MeWe Ad-free, Privacy Focused Social...

More...

Vnopn K1 Fanless AMD Mini PC Sells for $134 and Up
There are plenty of sub-$200 Intel powered fanless mini PCs, but if you’re looking for AMD models it’s more of a struggle. Vnopn K1 is one of the rare low cost fanless AMD mini PCs, and...

More...

Turnip is an Open Source Vulkan Driver for Adreno GPU
Qualcomm Adreno GPUs have one of the best open source GPU driver for Arm SoC thanks to Freedreno driver. The driver relies on OpenGL ES API however, and nearly four of years ago, Khronos introduced...

More...

Cypress PSoC 64 Microcontrollers Target Secure IoT Applications
If you are like me, you probably don’t remember, but back in 2017 Arm announced the Platform Security Architecture (PSA) that defines a set of requirements to secure low cost Internet of Things...

More...

Seco SBC-C43 SBC Features NXP i.MX 8 QuadMax Processor, 8GB RAM
When NXP unveiled their first 64-bit i.MX processors in 2016, we had three families: i.MX 8 Cortex-A72/A53 for high performance, i.MX 8M Cortex-A53 for audio/video application, and i.MX 8X Cortex-A53...

More...

Samsung ARTIK Product Line Discontinued
Everyday I read hundreds of articles trying to find something interesting to write on CNX Software blog, and one way I keep track of news is to subscribe to RSS feeds using Thunderbird. From time to...

More...

Android Q Beta and Preview SDK Released
Google has just announced the first public release of Android Q dubbed “Beta 1”- for Pixel devices only – as well as the corresponding preview SDK for developers. Android Q is said...

More...

GRiSP 2 Board Targets Embedded Erlang & Elixir Development (Crowdfunding)
Erlang is described as a programming language used to build massively scalable soft real-time systems with requirements on high availability, and used in telecoms, banking, e-commerce, computer...

More...