Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1454

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Raspberry Pi 400 powers dual-display retro-gaming console

“Block after Block” has designed a dual-display tabletop retro-gaming console using plywood edge grain and...

More...

Control 8 relays with the Raspberry Pi Pico using PicoRelay8 or Pico-Relay-B
    8086 Consultancy’s PicoRelay8 is a baseboard for the Raspberry Pi Pico (W) board equipped with...

More...

Snapdragon X75 modem brings 5G Advanced to smartphones, IoT, and FWA routers
    Qualcomm Snapdragon X75 is the latest 5G Modem-RF System from the company bringing 5G Advanced...

More...

Install a server in your house, get free hot water!
    Heata, which began as an innovation project with British Gas, is a UK company that...

More...

2.5Gbps SFP to RJ45 Ethernet adapter sells for $25 shipped
    Banana Pi has started selling an inexpensive 2.5Gbps SFP to RJ45 adapter for their Banana...

More...

USB Cereal is an open-source hardware USB-C debugging & development tool (Crowdfunding)
    0xDA LLC’s USB Cereal is an open-source hardware development tool with three USB-C ports designed...

More...

T-Display-S3 Touch ESP32-S3 board adds a touchscreen panel
    T-Display-S3 Touch is an update to the T-Display-S3 “Basic” ESP32-S3 board that adds a 320×170...

More...

Arduino-programmable EtherCAT master runs FreeDOS on Vortex86EX2 x86 processor
    ICOP QEC-M-01 is an EtherCAT master system running FreeDOS based on DM&P Vortex86EX2 dual-core x86...

More...

KiCad 7.0.0 release – Custom fonts, text boxes, SpaceMouse, crash reporting, and much more
    KiCad 7.0.0 open-source EDA software has just been released with a range of new features...

More...

M5Stamp S3 WiFi and BLE IoT module offers up to 23 GPIOs through 2.54mm and 1.27mm pitch holes
    M5Stamp S3, aka M5Stamp ESP32S2 or Stamp S3, is a tiny ESP32-S3 WiFi & Bluetooth...

More...

Compute Blade – A Rack-mountable PoE-powered Raspberry Pi CM4 carrier board with an NVMe SSD (Crowdfunding)
    Uptime Lab Compute Blade is yet another Raspberry Pi CM4 carrier board, but it’s kind...

More...

VVenC & VVdeC H.266 open source video encoder and decoder work on x86 and Arm
    VVenC and VVdeC are open-source software H.266/VCC video encoder and decoder respectively that are optimized...

More...

Hands-on experience with StarFive VisionFive 2 RISC-V SBC using Debian 12
    StarFive sent me one of their VisionFive 2 RISC-V SBC for evaluation and review. I...

More...

Raspberry Pi Pico W gets Bluetooth support in SDK 1.5.0
    The Raspberry Pi Pico W board was launched with a WiFi 4 and Bluetooth 5.2...

More...

9Tripod Pico Pi V2.0 SBC features Rockchip RK3588S SoC in Raspberry Pi 4 form factor
    9Tripod Pico Pi V2.0 is the third Rockchip RK3588S SBC offering a powerful alternative to...

More...

Vecow ECX-3200 expandable fanless embedded system is powered by a 13th Gen Raptor Lake-S processor
    Vecow ECX-3200 is an expandable, fanless embedded system powered by Intel 13th generation Core i9/i7/i5/i3...

More...

Balthazar – An open-source hardware modular RISC-V, Arm, or FPGA laptop
    The Balthazar Personal Computing Device (BPCD) is an open-source hardware 13.3-inch laptop with a RISC-V,...

More...

Meet Puya PY32 – The 8-cent Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontroller
    Puya Semiconductor (Shanghai) PY32 Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontroller family may be the world’s cheapest 32-bit Arm...

More...

Bluetooth 5.4 adds electronic shelf label (ESL) support
    The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) has just adopted the Bluetooth 5.4 Core Specification with...

More...

Android 14 developer preview brings enhancements to performance, privacy, security, and user customization
    Google has just released the first developer preview of Android 14 with productivity improvements for...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon X35 modem to bring 5G NR-Light to smartwatches, industrial IoT, XR glasses
    Only a few years ago, 5G was only found in premium smartphones, but with the...

More...

Raspberry Pi CM4 based 7-inch industrial Panel PC takes IO board with RS232, 12V-24V inputs and outputs
    The ComfilePi CPi-C070WR4C is a 7-inch industrial Panel PC powered by a Raspberry Pi CM4...

More...

Eoxys Xeno+ Nano ML board combines NuMicro M2354 or STM32L4 MCU with Talaria TWO ultra low power WiFi & BLE 5.0 module
    Eoxys Xeno+ Nano ML is a wireless machine learning (ML) board with either Nuvoton NuMicro...

More...

ASRock introduces 4X4 BOX 7000/D5 mini PCs with AMD Ryzen 7000U-Series APU
    ASRock Industrial has just launched the 4X4 BOX 7000/D5 Series mini PCs powered by AMD...

More...

VAR-SOM-AM62 System-on-Module features TI AM625x Cortex-A53/M4 SoC
    Variscite VAR-SOM-AM62 is a System-on-Module (SoM) powered by a Texas Instruments Ti AM625x quad-core Cortex-A53...

More...

The Wi-R protocol relies on body for data communication, consumes up to 100x less than Bluetooth
    The Wi-R protocol is a non-radiative near-field communication technology that uses Electro-Quasistatic (EQS) fields for...

More...

ESP32 MPY-Jama is a MicroPython IDE for ESP32 boards
    ESP32 MPY-Jama is a cross-platform MicroPython IDE specifically designed for ESP32 boards with a file...

More...

InuoMicro G4305L8-S2 fanless industrial PC box offers eight 2.5GbE ports for $203
    InuoMicro G4305L8-S2 is a relatively inexpensive fanless industrial PC box powered by an Intel Celeron...

More...

EDATEC CM4 Industrial – An Raspberry Pi CM4 computer for IIoT, automation, and industrial control
    EDATEC CM4 Industrial is both a Raspberry Pi CM4 carrier board and a computer for...

More...

Robustel R5020 Lite 5G router targets industrial applications
    Robustel R5020 Lite is an industrial 5G router with 4G LTE Cat 18 fallback, two...

More...

M5Stack ATOMS3 Lite is a tiny ESP32-S3 IoT controller with WiFi, Bluetooth, and an infrared transmitter
    ATOMS3 Lite is the latest ESP32-S3 IoT platform from the M5Stack Atom series wireless programmable...

More...

Coral Dev Board Micro combines NXP i.MX RT1176 MCU with Edge TPU in Pi Zero form factor
    Coral Dev Board Micro is the latest iteration of Google’s Edge AI devkit with an...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default URVE Board Pi RK3566 SBC comes with RTC, eMMC flash, and M.2 SSD socke

URVE Board Pi is a single board computer (SBC) powered by a Rockchip RK3566 quad-core...

More...

IoT Prototype Kit is powered by an Alder Lake-H COM Express module with up to Core i5-12600HE CPU
    ADLINK has launched an IP-i IoT Prototype Kit based on their Express-ADP COM Express Type...

More...

Ploopy – 3D printed open-source hardware headphones feature Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU, TI PCM3060 24-bit DAC
    I don’t think I’ve ever written about open-source hardware headphones. But that’s precisely what Ploopy...

More...

Purism Lapdock kit converts the Librem 5 Linux smartphone into a laptop
    Purism has just announced the Lapdock kit to turn their Librem 5 Linux smartphone into...

More...

MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Armv9 Cortex-A715/A510 processor targets mainstream 5G smartphones
    Manufactured with a 4nm processor, the MediaTek Dimensity 7200 is an octa-core Armv9 processor designed...

More...

8086 Consultancy’s PicoRelay8 is a baseboard for the Raspberry Pi Pico (W) board equipped with...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon X75 is the latest 5G Modem-RF System from the company bringing 5G Advanced...

More...

Heata, which began as an innovation project with British Gas, is a UK company that...

More...

Banana Pi has started selling an inexpensive 2.5Gbps SFP to RJ45 adapter for their Banana...

More...

USB Cereal is an open-source hardware USB-C debugging & development tool (Crowdfunding)
    0xDA LLC’s USB Cereal is an open-source hardware development tool with three USB-C ports designed...

More...

T-Display-S3 Touch is an update to the T-Display-S3 “Basic” ESP32-S3 board that adds a 320×170...

More...

ICOP QEC-M-01 is an EtherCAT master system running FreeDOS based on DM&P Vortex86EX2 dual-core x86...

More...

KiCad 7.0.0 release – Custom fonts, text boxes, SpaceMouse, crash reporting, and much more
    KiCad 7.0.0 open-source EDA software has just been released with a range of new features...

More...

M5Stamp S3 WiFi and BLE IoT module offers up to 23 GPIOs through 2.54mm and 1.27mm pitch holes
    M5Stamp S3, aka M5Stamp ESP32S2 or Stamp S3, is a tiny ESP32-S3 WiFi & Bluetooth...

More...

Compute Blade – A Rack-mountable PoE-powered Raspberry Pi CM4 carrier board with an NVMe SSD (Crowdfunding)
    Uptime Lab Compute Blade is yet another Raspberry Pi CM4 carrier board, but it’s kind...

More...

VVenC and VVdeC are open-source software H.266/VCC video encoder and decoder respectively that are optimized...

More...

StarFive sent me one of their VisionFive 2 RISC-V SBC for evaluation and review. I...

More...

More...

9Tripod Pico Pi V2.0 SBC features Rockchip RK3588S SoC in Raspberry Pi 4 form factor
    9Tripod Pico Pi V2.0 is the third Rockchip RK3588S SBC offering a powerful alternative to...

More...

Vecow ECX-3200 expandable fanless embedded system is powered by a 13th Gen Raptor Lake-S processor
    Vecow ECX-3200 is an expandable, fanless embedded system powered by Intel 13th generation Core i9/i7/i5/i3...

More...

The Balthazar Personal Computing Device (BPCD) is an open-source hardware 13.3-inch laptop with a RISC-V,...

More...

Puya Semiconductor (Shanghai) PY32 Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontroller family may be the world’s cheapest 32-bit Arm...

More...

Bluetooth 5.4 adds electronic shelf label (ESL) support
    The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) has just adopted the Bluetooth 5.4 Core Specification with...

More...

Android 14 developer preview brings enhancements to performance, privacy, security, and user customization
    Google has just released the first developer preview of Android 14 with productivity improvements for...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon X35 modem to bring 5G NR-Light to smartwatches, industrial IoT, XR glasses
    Only a few years ago, 5G was only found in premium smartphones, but with the...

More...

Raspberry Pi CM4 based 7-inch industrial Panel PC takes IO board with RS232, 12V-24V inputs and outputs
    The ComfilePi CPi-C070WR4C is a 7-inch industrial Panel PC powered by a Raspberry Pi CM4...

More...

Eoxys Xeno+ Nano ML board combines NuMicro M2354 or STM32L4 MCU with Talaria TWO ultra low power WiFi & BLE 5.0 module
    Eoxys Xeno+ Nano ML is a wireless machine learning (ML) board with either Nuvoton NuMicro...

More...

ASRock introduces 4X4 BOX 7000/D5 mini PCs with AMD Ryzen 7000U-Series APU
    ASRock Industrial has just launched the 4X4 BOX 7000/D5 Series mini PCs powered by AMD...

More...

VAR-SOM-AM62 System-on-Module features TI AM625x Cortex-A53/M4 SoC
    Variscite VAR-SOM-AM62 is a System-on-Module (SoM) powered by a Texas Instruments Ti AM625x quad-core Cortex-A53...

More...

The Wi-R protocol relies on body for data communication, consumes up to 100x less than Bluetooth
    The Wi-R protocol is a non-radiative near-field communication technology that uses Electro-Quasistatic (EQS) fields for...

More...

ESP32 MPY-Jama is a MicroPython IDE for ESP32 boards
    ESP32 MPY-Jama is a cross-platform MicroPython IDE specifically designed for ESP32 boards with a file...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Embit EMB-LR1280-mPCIe-4x is a 2.4GHz LoRa mPCIe module based on Semte

Embit EMB-LR1280-mPCIe-4x is an mPCIe (mini PCIe) module based on four Semtech SX1280 2.4 GHz...

More...

STMicro adds more STM32U5 Cortex-M33 MCUs with NeoChrom 2.5D GPU, 128KB to 4MB flash, NIST certification, etc…
    STMicro has added three new families to its STM32U5 Cortex-M33 microcontroller series with the entry-level...

More...

CH32V003 RISC-V MCU gets $1.5 development board, open source GCC toolchain and flasher utility
    When we first wrote about the 10-cent CH32V003 RISC-V MCU it was offered in a...

More...

Badger 2040 W e-Paper display gets WiFi & Bluetooth with Raspberry Pi Pico W
    Pimoroni Badger 2040 W wireless programmable e-Paper badge comes with a 2.9-inch black & white...

More...

Auspicious Machine modular handheld Linux PC with keyboard takes various Arm-based SoMs
    The “Auspicious Machine” may look like a Blackberry phone, but it’s actually a handheld Linux...

More...

Raspberry Pi Debug Probe eases bare metal development for $12
    The Raspberry Pi Debug Probe is a USB serial adapter based on the Raspberry Pi...

More...

ODROID-H3+ SBC review with “Unlimited Performance” mode and 2.5GbE Net Card
    Hardkernel have added Intel Jasper Lake mini PCs to their ODROID-H series and they are...

More...

Linux 6.2 release – Main changes, Arm, RISC-V, and MIPS architectures
    Linux 6.2 has just been released with Linus Torvalds making the announcement on LKML as...

More...

Sparkfun NanoBeacon low power Bluetooth 5.3 beacon module supports Bosch BME280 and BMA400 sensors
    Sparkfun NanoBeacon is a module equipped with InPlay IN100 NanoBeacon Bluetooth 5.3 beacon SoC, a...

More...

IoT Prototype Kit is powered by an Alder Lake-H COM Express module with up to Core i5-12600HE CPU
    ADLINK has launched an IP-i IoT Prototype Kit based on their Express-ADP COM Express Type...

More...

Ploopy – 3D printed open-source hardware headphones feature Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU, TI PCM3060 24-bit DAC
    I don’t think I’ve ever written about open-source hardware headphones. But that’s precisely what Ploopy...

More...

Purism has just announced the Lapdock kit to turn their Librem 5 Linux smartphone into...

More...

MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Armv9 Cortex-A715/A510 processor targets mainstream 5G smartphones
    Manufactured with a 4nm processor, the MediaTek Dimensity 7200 is an octa-core Armv9 processor designed...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default $99 Motorola Defy Satellite Link enables 2-way satellite communication

Motorola Defy Satellite Link is a Bluetooth device that can affordably bring 2-way satellite communication...

More...

Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense Rev2 switches to BMI270 & BMM150 IMUs, HS3003 temperature & humidity sensor
    Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense Rev2 is a new revision of the Nano 33 BLE...

More...

KC12 Alder Lake-P mini PC supports up to 64GB RAM, four displays, and dual 2.5GbE
    KC12 is a mini PC powered by either an Intel Core i5-1240P or Core i7-1260P...

More...

ZBMINI Extreme Zigbee smart switch review with Home Assistant
    SONOFF has rolled out smart switches in the market for years, and for each iteration,...

More...

2-channel DSO-500K WiFi oscilloscope is based on Raspberry Pi Pico W board
    FHDM TECH DSO-500K is a 2-channel 500kS/s WiFi oscilloscope based on Raspberry Pi Pico W...

More...

TrueNAS Mini R rack-mountable system supports TrueNAS CORE or Debian-based TrueNAS SCALE
    iXsystems’ TrueNAS Mini R rack-mountable system powered by an Intel Atom C3758 processor running TrueNAS...

More...

SONOFF MINI Extreme (MINIR4) ESP32 WiFi smart switch can fit into most gang boxes
    SONOFF MINI Extreme (aka MINIR4) is a ridiculously small WiFi smart switch based on ESP32...

More...

STMicro adds more STM32U5 Cortex-M33 MCUs with NeoChrom 2.5D GPU, 128KB to 4MB flash, NIST certification, etc…
    STMicro has added three new families to its STM32U5 Cortex-M33 microcontroller series with the entry-level...

More...

CH32V003 RISC-V MCU gets $1.5 development board, open source GCC toolchain and flasher utility
    When we first wrote about the 10-cent CH32V003 RISC-V MCU it was offered in a...

More...

Pimoroni Badger 2040 W wireless programmable e-Paper badge comes with a 2.9-inch black & white...

More...

Auspicious Machine modular handheld Linux PC with keyboard takes various Arm-based SoMs
    The “Auspicious Machine” may look like a Blackberry phone, but it’s actually a handheld Linux...

More...

The Raspberry Pi Debug Probe is a USB serial adapter based on the Raspberry Pi...

More...

Hardkernel have added Intel Jasper Lake mini PCs to their ODROID-H series and they are...

More...

Linux 6.2 has just been released with Linus Torvalds making the announcement on LKML as...

More...

Sparkfun NanoBeacon low power Bluetooth 5.3 beacon module supports Bosch BME280 and BMA400 sensors
    Sparkfun NanoBeacon is a module equipped with InPlay IN100 NanoBeacon Bluetooth 5.3 beacon SoC, a...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Armbian 23.02 out with Linux 6.1, DietPi 8.14 adds experimental RISC-V

Two of the most popular projects providing images for Arm and RISC-V single board computers...

More...

Amlogic S928X specifications – A penta-core Arm Cortex-A76/A55 SoC with Mali-G57 GPU, 3.2 TOPS NPU
    Amlogic S928X Cortex-A76/A55 will soon power some 8K TV boxes running Android TV from SDMC...

More...

NanoPi R6S RK3588S mini PC & router review – Part 2: Ubuntu 22.04
    NanoPi R6S is both a mini PC and a router based on Rockchip RK3588S processor....

More...

UP Squared Pro 7000 SBC features up to Intel Core i3-N305 Alder Lake-N processor, up to 16GB LPDDR5
    AAEON UP Squared Pro 7000 is an upcoming single board computer (SBC) based on a...

More...

8K AI embedded computer gets 4K HDMI input, WiFi 6, dual GbE interfaces, and more
    Firefly EC-A3588Q is a fanless 8K AI embedded computer powered by a Rockchip RK3588 processor...

More...

SDMC DV9286 8K TV box runs Android 13 on Amlogic S928X processor for OTT/IPTV deployments
    SDMC DV9286 is an 8K TV box for operators running Android 13 TV OS on...

More...

ePulse Feather ESP32 development board is optimized for low power consumption (in deep sleep)
    Thingpulse ePulse Feather is an ESP32 development board following Adafruit’s Feather form factor and optimized...

More...

Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense Rev2 switches to BMI270 & BMM150 IMUs, HS3003 temperature & humidity sensor

More...

KC12 Alder Lake-P mini PC supports up to 64GB RAM, four displays, and dual 2.5GbE

More...

SONOFF has rolled out smart switches in the market for years, and for each iteration,...

More...

FHDM TECH DSO-500K is a 2-channel 500kS/s WiFi oscilloscope based on Raspberry Pi Pico W...

More...

TrueNAS Mini R rack-mountable system supports TrueNAS CORE or Debian-based TrueNAS SCALE
    iXsystems’ TrueNAS Mini R rack-mountable system powered by an Intel Atom C3758 processor running TrueNAS...

More...

SONOFF MINI Extreme (MINIR4) ESP32 WiFi smart switch can fit into most gang boxes
    SONOFF MINI Extreme (aka MINIR4) is a ridiculously small WiFi smart switch based on ESP32...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Banana BPI-P2 Pro headless SBC features RK3308 CPU, PoE Ethernet, WiFi

Banana Pi BPI-P2 Pro is Rockchip RK3308 quad-core Cortex-A35 SBC for headless applications with a...

More...

SparkFun Thing Plus Matter – MGM240P board supports Matter, Zigbee, OpenThread, and Bluetooth Low Energy 5.3
    SparkFun Thing Plus Matter – MGM240P board targets the development of applications using the Matter...

More...

Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi board launches with STM32H7 MCU, up to 76 I/O pins
    Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi board brings the STM32H7 dual-core Cortex-M7/M4 microcontroller found in the Portenta...

More...

GHLBD Android calculator mini review – An Allwinner A50-based Android 9.0 calculator
    I found this GHLBD calculator on a platform selling second-hand electronic products. Three labels of...

More...

Firefly AIO-3588SG – A compact, low-profile 8K SBC with WiFi 6 and Gigabit Ethernet
    Firefly AIO-3588SG is a compact, low-profile SBC with Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 6, and an 8K...

More...

Floppy thumb drive integrates Adafruit PyPortal display based on Microchip SAMD51 MCU
    Anne Barela’s Floppy Thumb Drive project houses the Adafruit PyPortal internet display in a 3D-printed...

More...

Intel Processor N100 mini PC with 8GB LPDDR5 memory sells for $156 and up
    Topton is selling a mini PC based on the Intel Processor N100 Alder Lake-N quad-core...

More...

LILYGO T-TWR is an ESP32-S3 board with an SA868 Walkie-Talkie module
    LILYGO T-TWR is an ESP32-S3 development board fitted with an SA868 Walkie-Talkie module and a...

More...

PlanetPC XR1/XR2 Rockchip RK3568/RK3588 Mini PC comes with a touchscreen display for control (Crowdfunding)
    PlanetPC XR1/XR2 are Arm Linux mini PCs based on Rockchip RK3568 or RK3588 processor respectively...

More...

Amlogic S928X specifications – A penta-core Arm Cortex-A76/A55 SoC with Mali-G57 GPU, 3.2 TOPS NPU
    Amlogic S928X Cortex-A76/A55 will soon power some 8K TV boxes running Android TV from SDMC...

More...

NanoPi R6S is both a mini PC and a router based on Rockchip RK3588S processor....

More...

UP Squared Pro 7000 SBC features up to Intel Core i3-N305 Alder Lake-N processor, up to 16GB LPDDR5
    AAEON UP Squared Pro 7000 is an upcoming single board computer (SBC) based on a...

More...

8K AI embedded computer gets 4K HDMI input, WiFi 6, dual GbE interfaces, and more
    Firefly EC-A3588Q is a fanless 8K AI embedded computer powered by a Rockchip RK3588 processor...

More...

SDMC DV9286 8K TV box runs Android 13 on Amlogic S928X processor for OTT/IPTV deployments

More...

ePulse Feather ESP32 development board is optimized for low power consumption (in deep sleep)
    Thingpulse ePulse Feather is an ESP32 development board following Adafruit’s Feather form factor and optimized...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Riotee batteryless stackable RP2040 IoT board embeds an nRF52833 modul

Nessie Circuits’ Riotee board combines Raspberry Pi R2040 microcontroller and a Riotee module based on...

More...

Allwinner R128 wireless SoC features 64-bit RISC-V core, Arm Cortex-M33 core, and HiFi 5 audio DSP
    Allwinner is mostly known for its low-cost Arm processor running Android or Linux, but the...

More...

Elfin-EW11 is a compact WiFi to RS485 unit with Modbus TCP support
    Elfin EW11/EW11A is a small WiFi to RS485 unit with Modbus TCP/IP support that works...

More...

Beelink SER6 Pro mini PC review – Windows 11, Ubuntu 22.04, and USB4
    Beelink upgraded their earlier SER6, which used an AMD Ryzen 5 6600H processor with integrated...

More...

IoT board supports WiFi, Bluetooth, NB-IoT, Cat-M and GNSS with ESP32-S3 and SIM7080G modules
    LILYGO T-SIM7080G-S3 is an ESP32-S3 WiFi and Bluetooth IoT board with a SIMcom SIM7080G LTE...

More...

SparkFun Thing Plus Matter – MGM240P board supports Matter, Zigbee, OpenThread, and Bluetooth Low Energy 5.3
    SparkFun Thing Plus Matter – MGM240P board targets the development of applications using the Matter...

More...

Arduino GIGA R1 WiFi board brings the STM32H7 dual-core Cortex-M7/M4 microcontroller found in the Portenta...

More...

GHLBD Android calculator mini review – An Allwinner A50-based Android 9.0 calculator
    I found this GHLBD calculator on a platform selling second-hand electronic products. Three labels of...

More...

Firefly AIO-3588SG – A compact, low-profile 8K SBC with WiFi 6 and Gigabit Ethernet
    Firefly AIO-3588SG is a compact, low-profile SBC with Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi 6, and an 8K...

More...

Floppy thumb drive integrates Adafruit PyPortal display based on Microchip SAMD51 MCU
    Anne Barela’s Floppy Thumb Drive project houses the Adafruit PyPortal internet display in a 3D-printed...

More...

Topton is selling a mini PC based on the Intel Processor N100 Alder Lake-N quad-core...

More...

LILYGO T-TWR is an ESP32-S3 development board fitted with an SA868 Walkie-Talkie module and a...

More...

PlanetPC XR1/XR2 Rockchip RK3568/RK3588 Mini PC comes with a touchscreen display for control (Crowdfunding)
    PlanetPC XR1/XR2 are Arm Linux mini PCs based on Rockchip RK3568 or RK3588 processor respectively...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Microchip unveils Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) 10BASE-T1S and 100BASE-T1

Microchip has introduced a range of industrial-grade Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) devices for IIoT and...

More...

Windows 11 shown to run on Rock 5B Arm SBC (Rockckip RK3588)
    Most people will probably want to run Linux on their Arm SBC, but Windows 11...

More...

Mini review of the Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera
    Raspberry Pi Trading has just launched the 1.6MP Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera which can...

More...

SONOFF iHost Smart Home Hub enables local control of SONOFF, Tasmota, Matter home automation devices
    SONOFF iHost is a Smart Home Hub that enables local control of SONOFF smart switches,...

More...

BeaglePlay – A $99 Texas Instruments AM625 industrial SBC with plenty of communication and expansion options
    The BeagleBoard.org Foundation has just launched their latest single board computer with the BeaglePlay SBC...

More...

Toradex Verdin AM62 – An entry-level Sitara AM623/AM625 SoM for Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, Healthcare…
    Toradex Verdin AM62 is a system-on-module based on Texas Instruments AM62 Cortex-A53/M4 processor with up...

More...

Home Assistant compatible “ESP 360 Remote” controls infrared and 433MHz appliances over WiFi (Crowdfunding)
    ESP 360 Remote is an ESP32-based IR and 433 MHz RF remote with built-in sensors...

More...

STMicro STM32H5 Arm Cortex-M33 MCU clocks at 250 MHz, supports STM32Trust TEE Secure Manager
    STMicroelectronics has announced the STM32H5 Arm Cortex-M33 “high-performance” microcontroller family clocked at up to 250...

More...

RAKwireless programmable 5G & LoRaWAN small cell device runs Ubuntu on Raspberry Pi CM4
    RAKwireless “All-in-One 5G” is a programmable 64-bit Ubuntu indoor device that integrates AGW (access gateway)...

More...

LibreELEC 11 released with Kodi 20, brings back Amlogic platforms
    LibreELEC 11 lightweight media center Linux distribution based on Kodi 20 “Nexus” has just been...

More...

Review of micro:bit XGO Robot Kit – An educational robot dog with a Bluetooth joystick
    ELECFREAKS micro:bit XGO Robot Kit is a robotic dog designed for robotics education. It moves...

More...

Allwinner R128 wireless SoC features 64-bit RISC-V core, Arm Cortex-M33 core, and HiFi 5 audio DSP
    Allwinner is mostly known for its low-cost Arm processor running Android or Linux, but the...

More...

Elfin EW11/EW11A is a small WiFi to RS485 unit with Modbus TCP/IP support that works...

More...

Beelink upgraded their earlier SER6, which used an AMD Ryzen 5 6600H processor with integrated...

More...

IoT board supports WiFi, Bluetooth, NB-IoT, Cat-M and GNSS with ESP32-S3 and SIM7080G modules
    LILYGO T-SIM7080G-S3 is an ESP32-S3 WiFi and Bluetooth IoT board with a SIMcom SIM7080G LTE...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hailo-15 quad-core AI Vision processor delivers up to 20 TOPS for Smar

Hailo-15 is a family of AI Vision processors for smart cameras that deliver up to...

More...

V600 Alder Lake Mini PC features Thunderbolt 4 port, dual 2.5GbE, up to Core i9-12900H CPU
    V600 mini PC is equipped with an Alder Lake processor from Core i5-1240P up to...

More...

Review of SONOFF ZBCurtain Zigbee Smart Curtain Motor
    Recently, Sonoff has released a new Zigbee product – called ZBCurtain – that turns your...

More...

STMicro introduces cost-optimized STM32MP13 Cortex-A7 microprocessor
    STMicroelectronics’ STM32MP13 1 GHz single-core Arm Cortex-A7 microprocessor series is the latest addition to the...

More...

Arduino UNO compatible Adafruit Metro M7 features 500 MHz NXP i.MX RT1011 Cortex-M7 SoC
    Adafruit Metro M7 is a development board based on a 500 MHz NXP i.MX RT1011...

More...

Windows 11 shown to run on Rock 5B Arm SBC (Rockchip RK3588)

More...

Raspberry Pi Trading has just launched the 1.6MP Raspberry Pi Global Shutter Camera which can...

More...

SONOFF iHost Smart Home Hub enables local control of SONOFF, Tasmota, Matter home automation devices
    SONOFF iHost is a Smart Home Hub that enables local control of SONOFF smart switches,...

More...

BeaglePlay – A $99 Texas Instruments AM625 industrial SBC with plenty of communication and expansion options
    The BeagleBoard.org Foundation has just launched their latest single board computer with the BeaglePlay SBC...

More...

Toradex Verdin AM62 – An entry-level Sitara AM623/AM625 SoM for Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, Healthcare…
    Toradex Verdin AM62 is a system-on-module based on Texas Instruments AM62 Cortex-A53/M4 processor with up...

More...

Home Assistant compatible “ESP 360 Remote” controls infrared and 433MHz appliances over WiFi (Crowdfunding)
    ESP 360 Remote is an ESP32-based IR and 433 MHz RF remote with built-in sensors...

More...

STMicro STM32H5 Arm Cortex-M33 MCU clocks at 250 MHz, supports STM32Trust TEE Secure Manager
    STMicroelectronics has announced the STM32H5 Arm Cortex-M33 “high-performance” microcontroller family clocked at up to 250...

More...

RAKwireless programmable 5G & LoRaWAN small cell device runs Ubuntu on Raspberry Pi CM4
    RAKwireless “All-in-One 5G” is a programmable 64-bit Ubuntu indoor device that integrates AGW (access gateway)...

More...

LibreELEC 11 lightweight media center Linux distribution based on Kodi 20 “Nexus” has just been...

More...

Review of micro:bit XGO Robot Kit – An educational robot dog with a Bluetooth joystick
    ELECFREAKS micro:bit XGO Robot Kit is a robotic dog designed for robotics education. It moves...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default $700 Netgear RS700 WiFi 7 router supports up to 19Gbps (combined) spee

Netgear “Nighthawk” RS700 is the first WiFi 7 (802.11be) router from the company, with the...

More...

MNT Pocket Reform open-source 7-inch modular laptop launched on Crowd Supply
    The MNT Pocket Reform, a smaller version of the MNT Reform laptop, with a 7-inch...

More...

Silicon Labs announces MG27 and BG27 Bluetooth LE & 802.15.4 SoCs for small devices, healthcare
    Silicon Labs has just announced the tiny BG27 Bluetooth LE and MG27 multiprotocol wireless SoCs...

More...

Portenta C33 is a lower cost Arduino Pro board based on Renesas RA6M5 Arm Cortex-M33 MCU
    Arduino Portenta C33 is the latest board from the Arduino Pro family which the company...

More...

Banana Pi BPI-R3 Mini – A low-profile 2.5GbE router board powered by MediaTek Filogic 830 SoC
    Banana Pi BPI-R3 Mini router board is powered by MediaTek MT7986 (Filogic 830) quad-core Arm...

More...

Lantronix Open-Q 2210RB and 4210RB SiPs for robotics power RB1/RB2 development kit
    What comes after Qualcomm Robotics RB3, RB5, and RB6 platforms? Apparently, it’s Qualcomm Robotics RB1...

More...

Digi ConnectCore MP13 SoM with STM32MP13 MPU embeds Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5.2 module
    Digi International ConnectCore MP13 system-on-module (SoM) is powered by the just-announced STMicro STM32MP13 Cortex-A7 microprocessor...

More...

ASUS unveils Tinker V RISC-V single board computer, Tinker board 3 SBC with Rockchip RK3568 SoC
    ASUS IoT has added two new members to the Tinker board family with the Tinker...

More...

DFI PCSF51 – An 1.8-inch industrial SBC with AMD Ryzen R2000 processor
    DFI PCSF51 is a 1.8-inch single board computer (SBC) powered by an AMD Ryzen Embedded...

More...

$85+ NanoPi R6C 2.5GbE router and SBC gets M.2 NVMe SSD socket
    FriendlyElec has come up with a low-cost version of the NanoPi R6S with the NanoPi...

More...

Rockchip showcases RK3528 TV box SoC and RK3562 tablet SoC
    Rockchip showcased some new processors at Mobile World Congress 2023: the RK3528 for TV boxes,...

More...

Geekom Mini IT11 Core i7-11390H Mini PC sold with $180 discount (Sponsored)
    GEEKOM is currently offering a $180 discount on its Mini IT11 Tiger Lake mini PC...

More...

Scrcpy 2.0 Android screen mirroring and control utility for PCs released with audio forwarding support
    Scrcpy 2.0 Android screen mirroring and control utility for Windows, Linux, and macOS has just...

More...

Aspinity AB2 AML100 Arduino Shield supports ultra-low-power analog machine learning
    Aspinity AB2 AML100 is an Arduino Shield based on the company’s AML100 analog machine learning...

More...

V600 Alder Lake Mini PC features Thunderbolt 4 port, dual 2.5GbE, up to Core i9-12900H CPU
    V600 mini PC is equipped with an Alder Lake processor from Core i5-1240P up to...

More...

Recently, Sonoff has released a new Zigbee product – called ZBCurtain – that turns your...

More...

STMicroelectronics’ STM32MP13 1 GHz single-core Arm Cortex-A7 microprocessor series is the latest addition to the...

More...

Arduino UNO compatible Adafruit Metro M7 features 500 MHz NXP i.MX RT1011 Cortex-M7 SoC

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Weibu N10 Core i3-N305 mini PC review with Windows 11 and Ubuntu 22.04

I’ve previously reviewed Weibu’s N10 mini PC, however, they have now extended the range of...

More...

WisDuo RAK11720 LoRaWAN & Bluetooth LE module features Ambiq Apollo3 Blue low-power MCU
    RAKwireless WisDuo RAK11720 is a LoRaWAN and Bluetooth LE (module) equipped with Ambiq Apollo3 ultra-low-power...

More...

Synaptics SYN4382 SoC supports Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, and 802.15.4 connectivity
    Synaptics SYN4382 is a triple combo SoC with Wi-Fi 5/6E, Bluetooth 5.3, and IEEE 802.15.4...

More...

System76 Meerkat Alder Lake Linux mini PC ships with Ubuntu 22.04 or Pop!_OS 22.04
    Most mini PCs ship with Windows, or no OS at all for barebone models, but...

More...

SONOFF MINIR4 review – A Tiny WiFi Smart Switch tested with eWelink app/web, and R5 controller
    In this post, we’ll review the SONOFF Mini Extreme, also known as MINIR4, WiFi smart...

More...

Renesas introduces 100 MHz RA4E2 and 200 MHz RA6E2 Arm Cortex-M33 MCUs for wearables, sensors, appliances
    Renesas Electronics has added two new groups to its 32-bit RA family of microcontrollers (MCUs)...

More...

Texas Instruments MSPM0 Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontrollers sell for 39 cents and up
    Texas Instruments has just introduced its low-cost MSPM0 Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontroller portfolio comprised of the...

More...

ROCK 3C SBC – A $39+ Raspberry Pi 3 lookalike with Rockchip RK3566-T AI SoC, M.2 NVMe SSD support
    Radxa ROCK 3C, also called ROCK 3 Model C, is a Rockchip RK3566-T Arm SBC...

More...

The MNT Pocket Reform, a smaller version of the MNT Reform laptop, with a 7-inch...

More...

Silicon Labs announces MG27 and BG27 Bluetooth LE & 802.15.4 SoCs for small devices, healthcare
    Silicon Labs has just announced the tiny BG27 Bluetooth LE and MG27 multiprotocol wireless SoCs...

More...

Portenta C33 is a lower cost Arduino Pro board based on Renesas RA6M5 Arm Cortex-M33 MCU
    Arduino Portenta C33 is the latest board from the Arduino Pro family which the company...

More...

Banana Pi BPI-R3 Mini – A low-profile 2.5GbE router board powered by MediaTek Filogic 830 SoC
    Banana Pi BPI-R3 Mini router board is powered by MediaTek MT7986 (Filogic 830) quad-core Arm...

More...

Lantronix Open-Q 2210RB and 4210RB SiPs for robotics power RB1/RB2 development kit
    What comes after Qualcomm Robotics RB3, RB5, and RB6 platforms? Apparently, it’s Qualcomm Robotics RB1...

More...

Digi ConnectCore MP13 SoM with STM32MP13 MPU embeds Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5.2 module
    Digi International ConnectCore MP13 system-on-module (SoM) is powered by the just-announced STMicro STM32MP13 Cortex-A7 microprocessor...

More...

ASUS unveils Tinker V RISC-V single board computer, Tinker board 3 SBC with Rockchip RK3568 SoC
    ASUS IoT has added two new members to the Tinker board family with the Tinker...

More...

DFI PCSF51 is a 1.8-inch single board computer (SBC) powered by an AMD Ryzen Embedded...

More...

FriendlyElec has come up with a low-cost version of the NanoPi R6S with the NanoPi...

More...

Rockchip showcased some new processors at Mobile World Congress 2023: the RK3528 for TV boxes,...

More...

GEEKOM is currently offering a $180 discount on its Mini IT11 Tiger Lake mini PC...

More...

Scrcpy 2.0 Android screen mirroring and control utility for PCs released with audio forwarding support
    Scrcpy 2.0 Android screen mirroring and control utility for Windows, Linux, and macOS has just...

More...

Aspinity AB2 AML100 Arduino Shield supports ultra-low-power analog machine learning
    Aspinity AB2 AML100 is an Arduino Shield based on the company’s AML100 analog machine learning...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Qualcomm Robotics RB1 and RB2 development kits launched for $199 and u

We quickly mentioned the Qualcomm Robotics RB1 and RB2 development kits in our post about...

More...

OnLogic Helix 401 – A compact fanless industrial computer powered by an Alder Lake Embedded processor
    OnLogic Helix 401 is a fanless industrial computer with a compact design powered by a...

More...

Pironman review – A Raspberry Pi 4 enclosure with M.2 SATA, safe power off, RGB LED strip, and more (Sponsored)
    SunFounder Pironman is a Raspberry Pi 4 enclosure inspired by Michael Klement’s DIY Raspberry Pi...

More...

Texas Instruments unveils AM62A, AM68A and AM69A Arm Cortex Vision processors and devkits
    Texas Instruments AM62A, AM8, and AM69A Arm Cortex-A53 or Cortex-A72 Vision processors come with 2...

More...

xTool D1 Pro 20W Review – Mandala Art with a 20W laser engraver and cutter
    Hey Karl here. I am going to be sharing my experience with the xTool D1...

More...

NVIDIA Jetson powered SmartCow Ultron controller targets Smart Cities and autonomous infrastructure deployments (Sponsored)
    SmartCow, an AI engineering company specializing in video analytics, AIoT devices, and smart city solutions,...

More...

A first look at GL.iNet GL-S200 Thread Border Router kit with three nRF52840 Thread boards
    GL.iNet are better known for their routers, but the company is also offering IoT gateways...

More...

WisDuo RAK11720 LoRaWAN & Bluetooth LE module features Ambiq Apollo3 Blue low-power MCU
    RAKwireless WisDuo RAK11720 is a LoRaWAN and Bluetooth LE (module) equipped with Ambiq Apollo3 ultra-low-power...

More...

Synaptics SYN4382 SoC supports Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, and 802.15.4 connectivity
    Synaptics SYN4382 is a triple combo SoC with Wi-Fi 5/6E, Bluetooth 5.3, and IEEE 802.15.4...

More...

System76 Meerkat Alder Lake Linux mini PC ships with Ubuntu 22.04 or Pop!_OS 22.04

More...

SONOFF MINIR4 review – A Tiny WiFi Smart Switch tested with eWelink app/web, and R5 controller
    In this post, we’ll review the SONOFF Mini Extreme, also known as MINIR4, WiFi smart...

More...

Renesas introduces 100 MHz RA4E2 and 200 MHz RA6E2 Arm Cortex-M33 MCUs for wearables, sensors, appliances
    Renesas Electronics has added two new groups to its 32-bit RA family of microcontrollers (MCUs)...

More...

Texas Instruments MSPM0 Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontrollers sell for 39 cents and up
    Texas Instruments has just introduced its low-cost MSPM0 Arm Cortex-M0+ microcontroller portfolio comprised of the...

More...

ROCK 3C SBC – A $39+ Raspberry Pi 3 lookalike with Rockchip RK3566-T AI SoC, M.2 NVMe SSD support

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Plasma Stick 2040 W adds RGB LED strip controller to Raspberry Pi Pico

Pimoroni Plasma Stick 2040 W is a “Pico W Aboard” kit that adds a 5V...

More...

MIPI CSI camera works with Intel Atom x7000, Processor, and Core i3 Alder Lake-N processors
    Most Intel processors do not come with a MIPI CSI camera, but some Alder Lake-N...

More...

Framework modular laptop adds Intel Raptor Lake, AMD Ryzen motherboards, 16-inch laptop frame
    When we first covered the Framework modular laptop in 2021 it came with a choice...

More...

OSD62x SiP combines TI AM62x processor with LPDDR4, EEPROM, PMIC, and passives into a single package
    Octavo Systems OSD62x is a system-in-package (SiP) combining the Texas Instruments AM62x processor with LPDDR4...

More...

100ASK-T113-Pro Allwinner T113-S3 industrial board, and Allwinner T113-S4 with 256MB DDR3
    Last year, Jean-Luc introduced the T113-S3 processor and the small MangoPi-Dual board with T113-S3. This...

More...

Half-size mini PCIe card adds up to 4 CAN FD interfaces to embedded systems
    esd electronics CAN-PCIeMiniHS/402 is a half-size mini PCIe card with four CAN FD Interfaces designed...

More...

Orange Pi 5B SBC adds up to 256GB eMMC flash, built-in WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 module
    Orange Pi 5B is a variant of the Rockchip RK3588S powered Orange Pi 5 SBC...

More...

MeLE Quieter2D ultrathin fanless mini PC is now available without an operating system
    Barring barebone models, most mini PCs sell with Windows 10 or Windows 11 pre-installed, and...

More...

$499 NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit delivers up to 80x Jetson Nano Devkit performance
    NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit is an upgrade to the popular Jetson Nano Developer...

More...

XIAO ESP32S3 is a tiny ESP32-S3 WiFi 4 and BLE 5.0 module for IoT, AI, and robotics
    Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32S3 is the new member of the company XIAO family with an...

More...

OnLogic Helix 401 – A compact fanless industrial computer powered by an Alder Lake Embedded processor
    OnLogic Helix 401 is a fanless industrial computer with a compact design powered by a...

More...

Pironman review – A Raspberry Pi 4 enclosure with M.2 SATA, safe power off, RGB LED strip, and more
    SunFounder Pironman is a Raspberry Pi 4 enclosure inspired by Michael Klement’s DIY Raspberry Pi...

More...

Texas Instruments unveils AM62A, AM68A and AM69A Arm Cortex Vision processors and devkits
    Texas Instruments AM62A, AM8, and AM69A Arm Cortex-A53 or Cortex-A72 Vision processors come with 2...

More...

More...

NVIDIA Jetson powered SmartCow Ultron controller targets Smart Cities and autonomous infrastructure deployments (Sponsored)
    SmartCow, an AI engineering company specializing in video analytics, AIoT devices, and smart city solutions,...

More...

A first look at GL.iNet GL-S200 Thread Border Router kit with three nRF52840 Thread boards
    GL.iNet are better known for their routers, but the company is also offering IoT gateways...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Tiny RASynBoard combines Renesas RA6M4 MCU with Syntiant NDP120 ML acc

Avnet RASynBoard is a tiny board that packs a lot of features in a 30x25mm...

More...

Rockchip RK3588M automotive-grade AI SoC supports up to 16 camera inputs
    Rockchip RK3588M is an automotive-grade variant of the Rockchip RK3588 octa-core Cortex-A76/A55 SoC that supports...

More...

CM4 Maker Board review – Part 1: specifications, unboxing, and first boot
    Cytron CM4 Maker Board is a carrier board for the Raspberry Pi CM4 or CM4...

More...

Arduino UNO R4 Renesas RA4M1 32-bit maker board offered with optional ESP32-S3 WiFI & BLE module
    Arduino have launched an upgrade to their 8-bit Arduino UNO R3 board with the Arduino...

More...

Getting Started with GL-S200 Thread Border Router kit
    Last week we checked out the hardware for the GL.iNet GL-S200 Thread Border Router kit...

More...

MIPI CSI camera works with Intel Atom x7000, Processor, and Core i3 Alder Lake-N processors
    Most Intel processors do not come with a MIPI CSI camera, but some Alder Lake-N...

More...

Framework modular laptop adds Intel Raptor Lake, AMD Ryzen motherboards, 16-inch laptop frame
    When we first covered the Framework modular laptop in 2021 it came with a choice...

More...

OSD62x SiP combines TI AM62x processor with LPDDR4, EEPROM, PMIC, and passives into a single package
    Octavo Systems OSD62x is a system-in-package (SiP) combining the Texas Instruments AM62x processor with LPDDR4...

More...

100ASK-T113-Pro Allwinner T113-S3 industrial board, and Allwinner T113-S4 with 256MB DDR3
    Last year, Jean-Luc introduced the T113-S3 processor and the small MangoPi-Dual board with T113-S3. This...

More...

esd electronics CAN-PCIeMiniHS/402 is a half-size mini PCIe card with four CAN FD Interfaces designed...

More...

Orange Pi 5B SBC adds up to 256GB eMMC flash, built-in WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 module

More...

MeLE Quieter2D ultrathin fanless mini PC is now available without an operating system
    Barring barebone models, most mini PCs sell with Windows 10 or Windows 11 pre-installed, and...

More...

$499 NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit delivers up to 80x Jetson Nano Devkit performance
    NVIDIA Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit is an upgrade to the popular Jetson Nano Developer...

More...

XIAO ESP32S3 is a tiny ESP32-S3 WiFi 4 and BLE 5.0 module for IoT, AI, and robotics
    Seeed Studio XIAO ESP32S3 is the new member of the company XIAO family with an...

More...

More...

Pironman review – A Raspberry Pi 4 enclosure with M.2 SATA, safe power off, RGB LED strip, and more

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SONOFF TX Ultimate “T5” smart touch wall switch support gestures, cust

SONOFF TX Ultimate smart touch wall switch, also known as the SONOFF T5, is another...

More...

Cincoze P1201 – A slim Atom x6000E Elkhart Lake PC for embedded and panel PC applications with a CDS connector
    Cincoze P1201 is a slim embedded computer based on an Atom x6000E Elkhart Lake processor...

More...

ACEMAGICIAN T8PLUS – Processor N95 mini PC comes with three HDMI ports, dual GbE
    ACEMAGICIAN T8PLUS is an ultra-compact mini PC based on the latest Intel Processor N95 “Alder...

More...

Arylic BK501/651 bookshelf speakers integrate high-end AMT tweeters (Sponsored)
    Arylic is better known for its connected audio devices such as the Arylic A50+ wireless...

More...

iKOOLCORE R1 review – A quad 2.5GbE mini PC tested with Windows 11, Ubuntu 22.04, Proxmox
    When I first saw the iKOOLCORE R1 I was fascinated that a mini PC of...

More...

Rockchip RK3588 embedded PCs support PoE, 4G LTE, 10GbE, 2.5-inch SATA HDD, and more
    Mekotronics R58X-Pro and R58X-HDD Rockchip RK3588 embedded PCs are updates to the company’s earlier R58X...

More...

XIAO ESP32S3 board gets some senses with a camera and microphone module, plus a round touchscreen display
    Last week, we wrote about the new XIAO ESP32S3, a tiny ESP32-S3 board from Seeed...

More...

conga-STDA4 SMARC 2.1 module features TI TDA4VM/DRA829J Jacinto 7 processor
    congatec conga-STDA4 is a SMARC Computer-on-Module (CoM) based on Texas Instruments TDA4VM or DRA829J Jacinto...

More...

Convert your 3D printer into a metal cutting machine with an Electrical Discharge Machining kit (Crowdfunding)
    Rack Robotics’ Powercore is an Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) kit that converts your existing 3D...

More...

Servo and motor control with Raspberry Pi Pico, CircuitPython, and Wukong 2040 breakout board
    ELECFREAKS Wukong 2040 is a multifunctional breakout board designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It is...

More...

Rockchip RK3588M automotive-grade AI SoC supports up to 16 camera inputs
    Rockchip RK3588M is an automotive-grade variant of the Rockchip RK3588 octa-core Cortex-A76/A55 SoC that supports...

More...

CM4 Maker Board review – Part 1: specifications, unboxing, and first boot
    Cytron CM4 Maker Board is a carrier board for the Raspberry Pi CM4 or CM4...

More...

Arduino UNO R4 Renesas RA4M1 32-bit maker board offered with optional ESP32-S3 WiFI & BLE module
    Arduino have launched an upgrade to their 8-bit Arduino UNO R3 board with the Arduino...

More...

Getting Started with GL-S200 Thread Border Router kit
    Last week we checked out the hardware for the GL.iNet GL-S200 Thread Border Router kit...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast