Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,027 of 1027

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 7.8-inch PocketBook InkPad Color eReader launched for $329

Color eReaders and color e-Ink smartphones have started to show up last year with products...

More...

Feather compatible shield Integrates BG96 Module with LTE Cat-M1, NB-IoT, and GPS
    Last week, I wrote about the Pebble Board, an nRF9160 based LTE-M and NB-IoT GPS...

More...

Pine64 unveils Quartz64 SBC powered by Rockchip RK3566 SoC
    We may just have written about Geniatech RK3566/RK3568 development board, but as expected, Pine64 has...

More...

AmpliPi – A Raspberry Pi-based whole house audio amplifier (Crowdfunding)
    Micro Nova has put together an open-source, whole-house audio amplifier called AmpliPi based on Raspberry...

More...

CN0549 CBM development kit monitors assets through vibration analysis
    Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) has become quite popular in the manufacturing sector due to its...

More...

Linux 5.11 Release – Main Changes, Arm, MIPS & RISC-V Architectures
    Linus Torvalds has released Linux 5.11 just in time for… “Valentine’s Day”: Nothing unexpected or...

More...

Vacos Cam AI Security Camera Review – Part 1: Specifications, Unboxing and Teardown
    As we’ve seen in our Reolink RLC-810A review, AI security cameras greatly reduce the number...

More...

New STMicro STM32G4 MCUs target cost-effective motor control systems with up to 512KB flash
    STMicro introduced the STM32G4 family of mixed-signal microcontrollers in May 2019 for e-mobility (e.g. e-bikes),...

More...

AAEON PICO-TGU4 Pico-ITX Tiger Lake UP3 SBC Comes with 2.5 GbE, SATA, HDMI & eDP
    I’ve just written about the first Tiger Lake UP3 Pico-ITX motherboard I’ve seen with Commell...

More...

Commell LP-179 Pico-ITX motherboard ships with Intel Tiger Lake UP3 embedded processor
    Intel first introduced Core i3/i5/i7 Tiger Lake UP3 processors with Intel Xe graphics in early...

More...

NewsBot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pebble Tracker nRF9160 GPS & cellular IoT platform connects to IoTeX b

Nordic Semi nRF91-series of Cortex-M33 SoCs with NB-IoT and LTE-M (eMTC) cellular IoT connectivity was...

More...

Software configuration tips for Raspberry Pi clusters & parallel-ssh command
    I missed that linux.conf.au 2021 took place on January 23-25 2021, and while browsing the...

More...

microZERO is a compact, Arduino compatible Microchip SAMD21 module (Crowdfunding)
    SRKH Designs’ microZERO is a tiny, Arduino compatible module based on Microchip SAMD21 Arm Cortex-M0+...

More...

SolidRun CuBox-M 2-inch Arm Linux/Android mini PC packs a 2.3 TOPS AI accelerator
    SolidRun first introduced the tiny CuBox Arm Linux mini PC in 2011, with the device...

More...

Ready! Model 100 is a retro computer shell for Raspberry Pi, SBCs, Nano/Pico-ITX boards (Crowdfunding)
    We recently wrote about Devterm, a modular, retro-looking portable computer that looks like a typewriter...

More...

Snapdragon X65 is the world’s first 10 Gigabit 5G modem
    Announced in 2017, the first Qualcomm 5G modem – named Snapdragon X50 – could achieve...

More...

Geniatech RK3568 Development Board to support Android 11 and Linux
    RK3566 and RK3568 are the latest AIoT processors from Rockchip equipped with four Arm Cortex-A55...

More...

Jetson AGX Xavier based Edge AI Platform supports 8 GMSL automotive cameras and 10Gbps Ethernet
    Neousys Technology, a Taiwan-based provider of rugged embedded systems, has introduced the NRU-110V Edge AI...

More...

iPod Classic given new life with Raspberry Pi Zero W & Spotify
    sPod, a repurpose iPod Classic with Raspberry Pi W streaming Spotify songs Guy Dupont got...

More...

Beelink SEI Review – A Core i3-10110U Mini PC Tested with Windows and Ubuntu
    Beelink has launched a new range of mini PCs called the SEi Series. Similar in...

More...

NewsBot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ESP8266 board with 24-pin ATX connector drives RGB LED strips

“Adding Open Hardware to Open Software for a More Equitable IoT” talk at FOSDEM 2021...

More...

Ryzen Embedded V1807B AI Edge PC supports dual-slot graphics cards
    Many AI edge computers come with dedicated AI accelerators from Intel, Google, Gyrfalcon, and others....

More...

NewsBot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Kodi 19 “Matrix” released with AV1, HDR, tvOS support

Kodi is an open-source media center that was initially designed for the XBOX game console,...

More...

PoE powered AI Edge computer combines NXP i.MX 8M SoC with Google Edge TPU
    AAEON has introduced several BOXER AI edge computers over the years either powered by an...

More...

LiPo battery powered Olimex boards use ESP32-S2’s USB OTG interface
    Last year, Olimex introduced ESP32-S2-DevKit-LiPo and ESP32-S2-WROVER-Devkit-LiPo boards optimized for battery-powered applications with as little...

More...

Android 12 developer preview released – What’s New?
    Google releases a new version of Android every year, and the company is now usually...

More...

ESP32 TouchDown comes with 3.5-inch display for custom control interfaces
    Dustin Watts developed FreeTouchDeck software to interface with Windows, macOS, Linux computers and boards over...

More...

Open-source H.265/HEVC Hantro G2 decoder driver added to NXP i.MX 8M in Linux
    Getting open-source multimedia drivers on Arm Linux is one of the most difficult tasks, that’s...

More...

$10 LoRa-E5 STM32WL module offers LoRaWAN networking in a 12x12mm package
    Over the years, we’ve seen many LoRa modules combining STM32 microcontroller with Semtech SX12xx wireless...

More...

MaaXBoard Nano SBC targets audio and edge IoT with NXP i.MX 8M Nano SoC
    Avnet has launched several Raspberry Pi-inspired MaaXBoard SBCs based on NXP i.MX processors through their...

More...

TTGO T-Watch-2020 V3 ESP32 watch adds microphone for voice control
    Lilygo TTGO T-Watch-2020 is a thin, ESP32 smartwatch programmable with Arduino that was introduced last...

More...

Engicam PX30.Core SoM & devkit run Ubuntu 20.04 with mainline Linux
    Linux 5.11 was released a few days ago, and it’s always interesting to check out...

More...

NewsBot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 7.8-inch PocketBook InkPad Color eReader launched for $329

Color eReaders and color e-Ink smartphones have started to show up last year with products...

More...

Feather compatible shield Integrates BG96 Module with LTE Cat-M1, NB-IoT, and GPS
    Last week, I wrote about the Pebble Board, an nRF9160 based LTE-M and NB-IoT GPS...

More...

Pine64 unveils Quartz64 SBC powered by Rockchip RK3566 SoC
    We may just have written about Geniatech RK3566/RK3568 development board, but as expected, Pine64 has...

More...

AmpliPi – A Raspberry Pi-based whole house audio amplifier (Crowdfunding)
    Micro Nova has put together an open-source, whole-house audio amplifier called AmpliPi based on Raspberry...

More...

CN0549 CBM development kit monitors assets through vibration analysis
    Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) has become quite popular in the manufacturing sector due to its...

More...

Linux 5.11 Release – Main Changes, Arm, MIPS & RISC-V Architectures
    Linus Torvalds has released Linux 5.11 just in time for… “Valentine’s Day”: Nothing unexpected or...

More...

Vacos Cam AI Security Camera Review – Part 1: Specifications, Unboxing and Teardown
    As we’ve seen in our Reolink RLC-810A review, AI security cameras greatly reduce the number...

More...

New STMicro STM32G4 MCUs target cost-effective motor control systems with up to 512KB flash
    STMicro introduced the STM32G4 family of mixed-signal microcontrollers in May 2019 for e-mobility (e.g. e-bikes),...

More...

AAEON PICO-TGU4 Pico-ITX Tiger Lake UP3 SBC Comes with 2.5 GbE, SATA, HDMI & eDP
    I’ve just written about the first Tiger Lake UP3 Pico-ITX motherboard I’ve seen with Commell...

More...

Commell LP-179 Pico-ITX motherboard ships with Intel Tiger Lake UP3 embedded processor
    Intel first introduced Core i3/i5/i7 Tiger Lake UP3 processors with Intel Xe graphics in early...

More...

NewsBot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pebble Tracker nRF9160 GPS & cellular IoT platform connects to IoTeX b

Nordic Semi nRF91-series of Cortex-M33 SoCs with NB-IoT and LTE-M (eMTC) cellular IoT connectivity was...

More...

Software configuration tips for Raspberry Pi clusters & parallel-ssh command
    I missed that linux.conf.au 2021 took place on January 23-25 2021, and while browsing the...

More...

microZERO is a compact, Arduino compatible Microchip SAMD21 module (Crowdfunding)
    SRKH Designs’ microZERO is a tiny, Arduino compatible module based on Microchip SAMD21 Arm Cortex-M0+...

More...

SolidRun CuBox-M 2-inch Arm Linux/Android mini PC packs a 2.3 TOPS AI accelerator
    SolidRun first introduced the tiny CuBox Arm Linux mini PC in 2011, with the device...

More...

Ready! Model 100 is a retro computer shell for Raspberry Pi, SBCs, Nano/Pico-ITX boards (Crowdfunding)
    We recently wrote about Devterm, a modular, retro-looking portable computer that looks like a typewriter...

More...

Snapdragon X65 is the world’s first 10 Gigabit 5G modem
    Announced in 2017, the first Qualcomm 5G modem – named Snapdragon X50 – could achieve...

More...

Geniatech RK3568 Development Board to support Android 11 and Linux
    RK3566 and RK3568 are the latest AIoT processors from Rockchip equipped with four Arm Cortex-A55...

More...

Jetson AGX Xavier based Edge AI Platform supports 8 GMSL automotive cameras and 10Gbps Ethernet
    Neousys Technology, a Taiwan-based provider of rugged embedded systems, has introduced the NRU-110V Edge AI...

More...

iPod Classic given new life with Raspberry Pi Zero W & Spotify
    sPod, a repurpose iPod Classic with Raspberry Pi W streaming Spotify songs Guy Dupont got...

More...

Beelink SEI Review – A Core i3-10110U Mini PC Tested with Windows and Ubuntu
    Beelink has launched a new range of mini PCs called the SEi Series. Similar in...

More...

NewsBot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ESP8266 board with 24-pin ATX connector drives RGB LED strips

“Adding Open Hardware to Open Software for a More Equitable IoT” talk at FOSDEM 2021...

More...

Ryzen Embedded V1807B AI Edge PC supports dual-slot graphics cards
    Many AI edge computers come with dedicated AI accelerators from Intel, Google, Gyrfalcon, and others....

More...

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869