I’ve been wearing WeLoop Hey 3S smartwatch for well over a year now, and I’m still very satisfied with it, but a small problem is that it does not support Thai language, so when I...

More...

How One Line of Code Tripled Allwinner A20 SATA Write Performance
If you’ve been following this blog long enough, you may remember that all linux-sunxi community work aiming at improving u-boot and Linux software support on Allwinner processors started with...

More...

Low Power TinyPICO ESP32 Board Ships with Micropython (Crowdfunding)
There are so many ESP32 boards available now, so why bother with another ones. Some of the key selling points of TinyPICO are that it is really small at 32 x 18 mm, it’s easy to use out of the...

More...

Volumio Motivo is a Gorgeous Audio Streamer Powered by SOPINE A64 SoM
Volumio is a well-known Linux based open source music player for Raspberry Pi, UDOO, Cubox-I, Beaglebone Black, and other single board computers. Some companies even made audiophile boards with...

More...

Rockchip RK1808 AI Compute Stick Launched with Linux SDK
Rockchip RK1808 looks like a nifty and inexpensive little chip for artificial intelligence applications delivering up to 3.0 TOPS at low power, and the company has already released documentation and...

More...

Gateworks Introduces GW16126 Mini-PCIe Cat M1 Modem and Bluetooth LE Radio
Gateworks has launched another mini PCIe card providing IoT connectivity for their NXP i.MX 6 and Cavium Octeon TX powered SBC’s. Last month we covered GW16130 Mini PCIe satellite modem, and...

More...

$25 Wechip X88 Pro TV Box Features Low Cost Rockchip RK3318 Processor
With RK3328 SoC, Rockchip already has a quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor with an Arm Mali-450MP GPU, more exactly a Mali-450MP2 GPU. However, that GPU was found to underperform the penta-core...

More...