Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1454

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 3U rack mount takes up to 12 NVIDIA Jetson Nano/Xavier NX boards

Myelectronics.nl has launched a 19-inch 3U rack mount taking up to twelve NVIDIA Jetson Nano...

More...

Arm PSA Level 3 certified Sub-GHz wireless SoCs support Amazon Sidewalk, mioty, Wireless M-Bus, Z-Wave…
    Silicon Labs has announced two new sub-GHz wireless SoCs with EFR32FG23 (FG23) and EFR32ZG23 (ZG23)...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ODROID-GO Advance Black Edition is selling for $29.50 (Promo)

Hardkernel is having a “Black Friday” sale for the ODROID-Go Advance Black Edition portable game...

More...

CompuLab IOT-GATE-RPI4 gateway targets industrial control and monitoring
    Compulab IOT-GATE-RPI4 is another industrial gateway based on the Raspberry Pi CM4 module that offers...

More...

Raspberry Pi 4 achieves Vulkan 1.1 conformance, gets up to 60% GPU performance boost
    Khronos has just granted Vulkan 1.1 conformance to Raspberry Pi 4 SBC, and following the...

More...

AVA Developer Platform offers 32 64-bit Arm cores, 32GB RAM, 10GbE for $5,450
    The AVA Developer Platform was announced together with ADLink COM-HPC Ampera Altra server module for...

More...

Raspberry Pi CM4 based PiBox 2 Mini serves as NAS, private Cloud storage (Crowdfunding)
    The PiBox 2 Mini is a networked storage solution based on a Raspberry Pi CM4...

More...

USB board emulates CR2032 or CR2016 coin cell battery
    You can now develop CR2032 or CR2016 powered devices without having to use an actual...

More...

Allwinner D1s/F133 RISC-V processor integrates 64MB DDR2
    Allwinner D1s (aka F133) is a cost-down version of Allwinner D1 RISC-V processor introduced earlier...

More...

Smart Power 3 – A $45 smart power analysis tool for embedded systems developers
    Hardkernel has launched a number of popular Arm SBC’s with the ODROID family over the...

More...

My experience installing Libero SoC in Ubuntu and Windows 10
    A few weeks ago, I received Microchip PolarFire SoC FPGA Icicle Kit with FPGA fabric...

More...

How to upgrade a mini PC to Windows 11 and install WSL
    In this short article, I show how to install Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) and...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default $99 Lepton FS module cuts the cost of FLIR thermal cameras by half

Thermal cameras based on FLIR Lepton modules are pretty cool, but also quite expensive. Teledyne...

More...

Rockchip RK3566/RK3568 SoM’s feature board-to-board connectors or castellated holes
    Rongpin Electronics has designed RK3566 and RK3568 systems-on-modules (SoM) with either board-to-board connectors or castellated...

More...

BrainChip AKD1000 SNN AI SoC gets Raspberry Pi and x86 development kits
    BrainChip has introduced two development kits for its Akida AKD1000 neuromorphic processor based on Raspberry...

More...

Intel Celeron J6412 thin Mini-ITX motherboard offers four Ethernet ports
    BCM Advanced Research is now sample MX6412J thin mini-ITX motherboard equipped with an Intel Celeron...

More...

Windows Subsystem for Android introduced on Windows 11
    Following up on the company’s Windows Subsystem for Linux, Microsoft has now introduced the Windows...

More...

M5Stamp C3 RISC-V board supports WiFI 4, Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range and 2 Mbps bitrate
    It was only last month that M5Stack launched the M5Stamp Pico module based on an...

More...

Khadas VIM4 – An Amlogic A311D2 SBC with 8GB RAM, Wi-Fi 6, HDMI input & output
    We’ve just written about the Amlogic A311D2 processor with some pretty interesting features, and Khadas...

More...

Beelink SER3 Review – A good AMD Ryzen 7 mini PC… after tweaks
    Beelink has just launched a new mini PC called the SER3. It is another ‘new’...

More...

Amlogic A311D2 octa-core Arm processor supports up to 16GB RAM
    Amlogic A311D2 octa-core processor is the successor to Amlogic A311D hexa-core SoC with four Cortex-A73...

More...

Raspberry Pi 4 2GB gets a price hike to $45, 1GB version coming back for $35
    We’ve been used to getting better hardware for cheaper or in the case of Raspberry...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Alibaba open sources four RISC-V cores: XuanTie E902, E906, C906 and C

Alibaba introduces a range of RISC-V processors in the last few years with the Xuantie...

More...

JGMaker Artist-D Pro Review – An IDEX 3D printer
    Hey, Karl here for a new 3D printer review. Today we are going to look...

More...

QNAP TBS-464 ultra-thin NAS supports 4 M.2 NVMe SSDs, 2.5GbE networking
    Most NAS are large boxes that take several 3.5-inch SATA drives, but QNAP TBS-464 NASbook...

More...

Cortex-M55 based Arm Virtual Hardware is now available in AWS Cloud
    The Arm DevSummit 2021 is taking place on October 19-21, and the first announcements from...

More...

LEGO Technic meets Raspberry Pi with the Build HAT
    A new official Raspberry Pi expansion board is introduced today. The Built HAT provides four...

More...

RK3399-based programmable wheeled robot works across multiple floors
    SLAMTEC Hermes robot platform is a programmable wheeled robot that can take payloads of up...

More...

HarmonyOS development board shows up for $11
    Last year, we noted the Hisilicon Hi3861 based HiSpark WiFi IoT development board with supports...

More...

Raspberry Pi CM4 handheld console looks like a Nintendo Switch Lite
    StonedEge and Dmcke5 have come up with an incredibly well-designed Raspberry Pi CM4 handheld console...

More...

OpenBSD 7.0 adds 64-bit RISC-V, improves Apple Arm silicon support
    OpenBSD 7.0, the 51st release of the UNIX-like operating system, was outed on October 14,...

More...

Zidoo M6 preview with Android 11
    I’ve now had more time to play with Zidoo M6 Arm mini PC powered by...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Raspberry Pi 4, Rockchip RK3399 SBC’s get Arm SystemReady IR certifica

The first hardware platforms getting Arm SystemReady IR certification for IoT Edge applications were announced...

More...

PinePhone Pro Linux smartphone to feature a power-optimized Rockchip RK3399S processor
    Pine64 has now announced the PinePhone Pro Linux smartphone with a Rockchip RK3399S hexa-core processor...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WinnerMicro W806 240 MHz MCU finds it way into a $2 development board

I’ve just been notified about an inexpensive board (HLK-W806) based on WinnerMicro W806 32-bit XT804...

More...

ODROID-N2+ review with Ubuntu 21.10 using Wayland and Panfrost
    ODROID-N2+ was launched in July 2020, but I only got the Amlogic S922X Rev C...

More...

Radxa CM3 – A drop-in Raspberry Pi CM4 alternative
    Radxa CM3 is a system-on-module that offers an alternative to the Raspberry Pi CM4, with...

More...

Giveaway Week – Foscam SPC IP Camera
    The last prize for Giveaway Week 2021 was going to be Crowbits Master Kit ESP32...

More...

Giveaway Week – Arduino Sensor Kit Base
    Day 6 of giveaway week 2021 will be for the Arduino Sensor Kit Base, a...

More...

TQ Embedded launches NXP i.MX RT1170 SoC module and SBC
    TQ Embedded (aka TQ) has just announced the availability of the TQMa117xL system-on-chip module based...

More...

Giveaway Week – Bluetrum AB32VG1 RISC-V board
    The next prize for our once-in-a-year giveaway week is Bluetrum AB32VG1 RISC-V development board based...

More...

Playing with Sonoff Zigbee & WiFi automation – Part 1: Hardware overview
    I don’t think I’ve ever used Zigbee, but I’ll soon have the opportunity as ITEAD...

More...

PICO-EHL4 Pico-ITX SBC features Elkhart Lake CPU for IoT Edge applications
    AAEON PICO-EHL4 is a Pico-ITX single board computer based on Intel Atom x6000E, Celeron and...

More...

Giveaway Week – Orange Pi R1S Kit
    Day 4 of giveaway week will be another product sent directly from the manufacturer, as...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default LattePanda 3 Delta SBC combines Celeron N5105 SoC with Arduino (Crowdf

LattePanda 3 Delta is the new version of the x86 + Arduino board introduced in...

More...

Conexio Stratus – An nRF9160 board with solar energy harvesting capability (Crowdfunding)
    Conexio Stratus board is equipped with Nordic Semi nRF9160 System in Package (SiP) with LTE-M...

More...

Reolink RLC-523WA & RLC-823A Review – Smart security cameras tested with Blue Iris
    Hello, Karl here with a security camera review. I’ll start out by thanking Reolink for...

More...

Giveaway Week – Maker Pi Pico board
    If you have not played with Raspberry Pi Pico board, here’s an opportunity, as the...

More...

Beelink U59 Review – Windows 11, Ubuntu on a Jasper Lake mini PC
    Coupling a German submarine with a North American lake seems a perfect match in this...

More...

Linux 5.15 LTS release – Main Changes, Arm, RISC-V and MIPS architectures
    Linus Torvalds released Linux 5.15, an LTS version, this past Sunday: It’s been calm, and...

More...

Giveaway Week – WisBlock Kit 2 LoRa-based GPS Tracker with Solar Panel
    The second prize of CNX Software’s giveaway week does not come directly from me, but...

More...

10-channel floor heating valve controller supports Tasmota, MQTT, Home Assistant
    Voltlog has designed an open-source hardware floor heating valve controller powered by an ESP32 WiFi...

More...

Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W vs Radxa Zero – Features and benchmarks comparison
    The just-announced Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is not the first quad-core Arm SBC following...

More...

Giveaway Week – NanoPi R2S gateway
    Here’s the 8th edition of CNX Software giveaway week! I’ll have seven items to give...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Status of Zephyr and NuttX RTOS support for ESP32

Espressif has recently announced that both Zephyr and NuttX open-source real-time operating systems had gotten...

More...

Build an open source-hardware Allwinner D1s RISC-V Linux SBC for under $10
    We covered Allwinner D1s RISC-V processor with 64MB built-in RAM a few days ago, and...

More...

Jetson SUB mini PC ships with Xavier NX SoM, 128GB SSD
    Jetson SUB is a mini PC powered by NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX module and equipped...

More...

Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W mini review – Benchmarks and thermal performance
    The Raspberry Pi Foundation launched the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W board yesterday with the...

More...

SolidRun i.MX 8XLite SoM embeds DSRC modem, GPS for V2X automotive applications
    The GPU-less NXP i.MX 8XLite Cortex-A35/M4 SoC was just announced earlier this month for V2X...

More...

Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W and Zero W features comparison
    The Raspberry Pi Zero W 2 quad-core board has just launched, and in this post,...

More...

$15 Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W launched with quad-core CPU, 512MB RAM
    Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is the first quad-core SBC from the Raspberry Pi Foundation...

More...

Picovoice Cobra Voice Activity Detection Engine shown to outperform Google WebRTC VAD
    Picovoice Cobra Voice Activity Detection (VAD) engine has just been publicly released with support for...

More...

CompuLab IOT-GATE-RPI4 gateway targets industrial control and monitoring
    Compulab IOT-GATE-RPI4 is another industrial gateway based on the Raspberry Pi CM4 module that offers...

More...

Raspberry Pi 4 achieves Vulkan 1.1 conformance, gets up to 60% GPU performance boost
    Khronos has just granted Vulkan 1.1 conformance to Raspberry Pi 4 SBC, and following the...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Setting up a motion activated light with Sonoff Zigbee sensor and T2 W

Earlier this month, I received a Sonoff ZBBridge Zigbee gateway, a motion sensor, and a...

More...

Dimensity 9000 – MediaTek’s 4nm, 3 GHz octa-core Armv9 processor for flagship 5G smartphones
    MediaTek is the top mobile SoC vendor in terms of unit shipped, well ahead of...

More...

Jetson EX1 and SUB mini PCs put Xavier NX SoM into metal enclosures
    Seeed Studio has just unveiled another Jetson Xavier NX mini PC with the Jetson EX1,...

More...

10.1-inch Raspberry Pi All-in-One touchscreen display review – Part 1: Unboxing and installation
    I’ve just received a 10.1-inch touchscreen display designed for Raspberry Pi model B boards with...

More...

Using MangoHud to check FPS, CPU & GPU usage on a ‘hackendeck’
    Previously I followed Valve’s documentation to build a ‘hackendeck’ using a mini PC to emulate...

More...

Save the planet! Program in C, avoid Python, Perl
    As a former software engineer who’s mostly worked with C programming, and to a lesser...

More...

Photon Mono X resin 3D printer review with Wash and Cure Plus Machine – Unboxing and First Prints
    Hey, Karl here. Today we are going to unbox and take a look at Anycubic’s...

More...

COM Express Type 6 module supports up to 64GB ECC RAM, 2.5GbE, 4 displays, and more
    Here’s another Tiger Lake UP3 COM Express module courtesy of AAEON with the COM-TGUC6 COM...

More...

Orange Pi R1 Plus LTS is a cheaper dual GbE SBC with YT8531C Ethernet transceiver
    It’s been a while since Shenzhen Xunlong Software released a new Orange Pi board. But...

More...

Hardware security flaw impacts Intel Apollo Lake & Gemini Lake processors
    A few years go the Spectre and Meltdown hardware security vulnerabilities impacted a wide range...

More...

Experiences of configuring and using a ‘hackendeck’ homemade Steam Deck
    Valve recently released information about developing for the Steam Deck if you didn’t have a...

More...

Goofoo Cube – A $99 easy-to-assemble 3D printer for beginners (Crowdfunding)
    The Goofoo Cube is a $99 3D printer that aims to be as easy to...

More...

Meet Dot – A stamp sized 2-wheel robot powered by a Raspberry Pi RP2040 board
    Kaisar (aka Roboticbits) has developed a tiny robot based on Pironomi Tiny 2040 Raspberry Pi...

More...

Pine64 hostboards for SOQuartz System-on-Module
    While the Rockchip RK3566 powered SOQuartz system-on-module is designed to be compatible with most Raspberry...

More...

DockCase Smart Hub multifunction USB-C dock includes an information display (Crowdfunding)
    DockCase Smart Hub is an 8-in-1 multifunction USB-C dock with HDMI 2.0, up to 10Gbps...

More...

ECS LIVA Mini Box QC710 Desktop – A $219 Windows on Arm Developer Kit
    The “Snapdragon QC710 Developer Kit” for Windows 10 on Arm app development was unveiled last...

More...

Only 3 days left to get a Raspberry Pi RP2040 + ESP32 board at 80% discount (Sponsored)
    There’s always a bunch of DIY electronics on Kickstarter, but right now nothing is as...

More...

How to flash firmware to Rockchip devices in Windows and Linux (2021 Edition)
    We’ve written several articles detailing methods to flash firmware to Rockchip devices in Windows or...

More...

Android 12 on Raspberry Pi 4 – (Almost) everything works
    Android 12 (AOSP) source code was released last month, and a developer took the opportunity...

More...

Portwell COM Express Tiger Lake-H module supports 2.5GbE, PCIe Gen 4, 8K, up to 64GB DDR4
    Portwell PCOM-B657VGL joins other COM Express and COM HPC modules based on Intel Tiger Lake-H...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default GL.inet GL-S10 – A compact BLE to MQTT IoT Gateway

GL.inet is better known for its WiFi routers, but the company’s latest model, the GL-S10,...

More...

Amlogic T972 multimedia networking SBC supports 4K V-by-One displays
    We’ve seen plenty of Amlogic S-series TV boxes and SBCs over the years, but Amlogic...

More...

Renesas RH850/U2B automotive SoC features RISC-V-based parallel co-processor
    Renesas Electronics RH850/U2B is an automotive SoC designed for electronic control unit (ECU) with used...

More...

Giveaway Week 2021 winners announced!
    Giveaway Week 2021 is now over, and I’m ready to announce the winners. This year,...

More...

Raspberry Pi inspired Intel SBC supports Myriad X AI accelerator, 5G connectivity
    Axiomtek KIWI310 may look like a Raspberry Pi SBC but it packs an Intel Celeron...

More...

Ikea PM2.5 air quality sensor’s ESP8266 hack adds WiFi, MQTT, and Tasmota support
    Ikea VINDRIKTNING PM2.5 air quality sensor functionality can be augmented with an ESP8266 WiFi board...

More...

NXP i.MX 93 processor combines Cortex-A55 cores with Ethos U65 microNPU
    NXP has unveiled the i.MX 93 processor family comprised of i.MX 935x, 933x, 932x, and...

More...

NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin 12-core Cortex-A78E module delivers up to 200 TOPS
    The upcoming NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin module packs some serious processing power with a 12-core...

More...

XPI-S905X3/S905X2 4K SBC with 2GB RAM sold for $35 and up
    Geniatech has added two more single board computers to its XPI family with Raspberry Pi...

More...

ESP8266 modules are still selling by the millions (Sponsored)
    The ESP8266 Series WiFi modules were designed by Ai-Thinker in 2014. Since its launch, it...

More...

Raspberry Pi OS upgraded to Debian 11 “Bullseye”
    Debian 11 “Bullseye” was released in August 2021, and I was expecting Raspberry Pi OS...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ai Thinker enters the NB-IoT LPWAN market with EC-01 modules (Sponsore

As we all know, 2G and 3G cellular networks are gradually being sunset, and NB-IoT...

More...

Amlogic V901D – A quad-core Cortex-A55 processor for in-vehicle infotainment
    Amlogic has decided to enter the automotive market with the Amlogic V901D quad-core Cortex-A55 processor...

More...

STMicro ST31N600 Arm SecurCore SC000 microcontroller includes biometric security, energy harvesting
    Today, I’ve learned about an Arm core family I’d never heard about: the Arm SecurCore...

More...

Eigencomm EC616/EC616S SoC supports Cat-NB2 cellular IoT
    Eigencomm EC616/EC616S are Cortex-M3 microcontrollers supporting the 3GPP R13/R14 NB-IoT standard, with 3GPP R14 notably...

More...

ESP32-C3 AWS IoT ExpressLink module & devkit aim to ease connection to AWS IoT services
    Amazon and Espressif have launched another wireless module with the ESP32-C3 AWS IoT ExpressLink module...

More...

Portable game console runs RetroArch on SigmaStar SSD202D processor
    SigmaStar SSD202D “Smart Display” dual-core Cortex-A7 processor has found its way into the MIYOO mini...

More...

ADLINK LEC-RB5 – A Qualcomm QRB5165 SMARC module designed for drones and robots
    ADLINK Technology LEC-RB5 is a SMARC compliant system-on-module powered by the Qualcomm QRB5165 octa-core Cortex-A77...

More...

SiFive Performance P650 RISC-V core to outperform Arm Cortex-A77 performance per mm2
    About six months have passed since the SiFive announcement of the Performance P550 “fastest 64-bit...

More...

Tribulations with Linux on Zidoo M6 Rockchip RK3566 mini PC
    After our review of the Zidoo M6 mini PC with Android 11, we’ve installed Linux...

More...

Seeed XIAO BLE – A tiny nRF52840 Bluetooth 5.0 board with (optional) IMU sensor and microphone
    Seeed Studio has just introduced two new members to their XIAO board family with the...

More...

Android 12 for TV released for ADT-3 Developer Kit
    While Android 12 images and related AOSP source code were released in October, it took...

More...

Qualcomm unveils third generation Snapdragon 8cx and 7c+ compute platforms
    Qualcomm has introduced the third generation of the Snapdragon 8cx and 7c compute platforms with...

More...

Rockchip RK3588 benchmarks show up on Geekbench
    We’ve been talking about the Rockchip RK3588 Cortex-A76/A55 processor since it showed up in a...

More...

A $25 16MP camera with autofocus for Raspberry Pi boards (Crowdfunding)
    ArduCam has launched a $25 16MP camera with autofocus for Raspberry Pi boards with 40%...

More...

Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Mobile Platform features 3 GHz Cortex-X2 core, 10 Gbps 5G modem
    A couple of weeks ago, MediaTek introduces the Dimensity 9000 5G processor with a Cortex-X2...

More...

Download a free trial of the SoftNeuro Deep Learning SDK for Intel and Arm targets (Sponsored)
    Morpho, a global research & development company established in Japan in 2004 and specialized in...

More...

Raspberry Pi 4 PLC Industrial controller targets IIoT applications
    I’ve just noticed Boot&Work Corp was now offering an “Industrial Shields” branded PLC industrial computer...

More...

HLK-W801 board features Alibaba Xuantie XT804 based MCU with WiFi 4, Bluetooth LE 4.2
    Earlier this month, we wrote about the 240 MHz WinnerMicro W806 Alibaba Xuantie XT804 C-Sky...

More...

Octo4a app installs OctoPrint server on Android smartphones
    Octoprint is a popular open-source 3D printer controller software that runs on Raspberry Pi boards,...

More...

CaribouLite RPi HAT open-source SDR Raspberry Pi HAT tunes up to 6 GHz (Crowdfunding)
    CaribouLite RPi HAT is an open-source dual-channel software-defined radio (SDR) Raspberry Pi HAT – or...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Wireless thermal printer kit features M5Stack ATOM Lite controller

The M5Stack ATOM thermal printer kit is a desktop DIY thermal printer comprised of the...

More...

Toit open-source language claims to be 30x faster than MicroPython on ESP32
    Developed by a team of former Google employees, Toit is a complete IoT platform with...

More...

VisionFive V1 RISC-V Linux SBC resurrects BeagleV StarFive single board computer
    Last summer we reported that BeagleV StarFive RISC-V SBC would not be manufactured, but all...

More...

Lefant F1 – An ultra compact, yet powerful smart vacuum cleaner and mopping robot (Sponsored)
    Established in 2011, Lefant Technology is a company specialized in intelligent robot technology and products,...

More...

Espressif introduces ESP32-S3-BOX AI development kit for online and offline voice applications
    Espressif Systems has very recently introduced the ESP32-S3-BOX AI voice devkit designed for the development...

More...

IoThing Digital IO board handles up to 300V for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and various other boards (Crowdfunding)
    AlterStep’s IoThing Digital is a digital I/O module with two high-power Omron G5Q-14 relays and...

More...

Seaberry Mini-ITX carrier board for Raspberry Pi CM4 exposes 11 PCIe slots and sockets
    The Raspberry Pi CM4 may only have a one PCIe x1 Gen 2 interface, but...

More...

3D printer controller combines ESP32-S3 & Microchip SAME51 microcontrollers (Crowdfunding)
    Here’s another ESP32 3D printer controller board with the Phi MainBoard 5LC powered by both...

More...

Arduino UNO Mini Limited Edition launched to celebrate 10 million Arduino UNO milestone
    Ten million Arduino UNO boards have been shipped since its launch in 2010, and the...

More...

Sipeed LicheeRV – A $16.90 Allwinner D1 Linux RISC-V board
    Finally! There’s now a much more affordable Allwinner D1 RISC-V Linux board thanks to Sipeed...

More...

AMD Ryzen V1000/R1000 Mini-ITX board is made for game arcades, slot machines
    Axiomtek GMB140 is a compact Mini-ITX motherboard powered by AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000/R1000 processor and...

More...

Arrow launches PSA Certified PSoC 64 IoT Security Workshop Development Kit
    In 2019, we wrote that Cypress PSoC 64 microcontrollers for Secure IoT applications was one...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default KiCad 6.0.0 released with revamped user interface, thousands of change

It took around 3.5 years of development to release KiCad 6.0.0 open-source EDA suite, as...

More...

UGOOS UT8 PRO – An RK3568 TV box with 8GB RAM, 64GB storage
    UGOOS UT8 PRO is the first TV box I’ve seen with a Rockchip RK3568 processor,...

More...

Beelink GTi11 review – Part 2: Ubuntu 20.04 on an Intel Core i5-1135G7 mini PC
    Previously I reviewed Beelink’s new GTi11 Intel Tiger Lake mini PC running Windows 11, so...

More...

$35 Orange Pi 3 LTS SBC comes with 2GB RAM, 8GB flash, AW859A WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 5.0 module
    Orange Pi 3 LTS is a cost-down, more compact version of Orange Pi 3 SBC...

More...

Newt 2.7-inch wireless display offers high refresh rate with SHARP’s Memory-in-Pixel (MiP) technology (Crowdfunding)
    Newt is a battery-powered, always-on, ESP32-S2 wireless display with a 2.7-inch display leveraging SHARP’s Memory-in-Pixel...

More...

Manufacturing samples of Xassette-Asterisk open-source hardware board
    We covered Xassette-Asterisk open source-hardware Allwinner D1s RISC-V Linux SBC last October. But it will...

More...

(Some) TP-Link routers enable hidden networks by default. Is that an issue?
    There are plenty of security issues with many routers including firmware that is seldom upgraded,...

More...

Dual 10GbE router supports WiFi 6 (AX3600)
    We’ve just written about a Qualcomm IPQ8072A SBC/reference design with two 10GbE ports and WiFi...

More...

HUENIT modular robot arm takes 3D printer, laser engraver, suction, AI camera modules (Crowdfunding)
    Most robot arms are designed to carry and manipulate payloads, but HUENIT modular robot arm...

More...

MYIR introduces i.MX 8M Plus module and devkit with AI/ML capabilities
    There are already plenty of i.MX 8M Plus systems-on-module, but here’s one more courtesy of...

More...

ESP32 UWB board features DW1000 module for accurate indoor positioning
    FiRa “Fine Ranging” UWB technology was introduced a few years ago and is now found...

More...

Beelink GTi11 Review – Part 1: Tiger Lake mini PC with Windows 11
    Beelink’s GTi11 is the latest offering in their ‘GT’ series of slightly larger mini PCs...

More...

$65 dual Wi-Fi HaLow gateway kit extends network range by hundreds of meters
    I’m starting to better understand what Wi-Fi HaLow (aka 802.11ah) is for, after seeing a...

More...

Qualcomm IPQ8072A networking SBC supports dual 10GbE, WiFi 6
    DR8072 V01 is a networking SBC based on Qualcomm IPQ8072A communication processor, with two 10GbE...

More...

UP Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit Review – Part 1 : Unboxing and Teardown
    AAEON’s UP Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit is an industrial mini PC based on...

More...

DIY Pip-Boy wrist computer is equipped with Adafruit Feather RP2040 board
    The Pip-Boy is a (virtual) personal information processor found in Fallout post-apocalyptic role-playing video games....

More...

TTGO T-CAN485 – An ESP32 board with RS485, CAN bus interfaces
    LilyGO is regularly bringing ESP32 boards to market for specific applications, and their latest TTGO...

More...

Reolink Go Plus 4G smart security camera with solar panel – Unboxing and first setup
    I’ve received several Reolink IP cameras either connected over WiFi or Ethernet, but the company...

More...

Revopoint POP 2 – A color 3D scanner with 0.1mm accuracy (Crowdfunding)
    We’ve previously covered 3D scanners from the low-cost DIY Ciclop kit to more expensive models...

More...

Build a DIY FM Radio with this $12 kit
    I’ve not used an FM radio for years, but if you’d like to teach younger...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Inforce 68A1 SoM supports up to seven 4Kp120 cameras, dual 4Kp120 vide

SMART Wireless Computing has announced the Inforce 68A1, a compact system-on-module based on Qualcomm QCS8250...

More...

Beelink GTI 11 Tiger Lake mini PC offers triple display output, dual 2.5GbE
    Beelink GTI 11 mini PC is offered with either Intel Core i5-1135G7 or Core i7-1165G7...

More...

Rockchip RK3588 datasheet available, SBC’s coming soon
    We had most Rockchip RK3588 specifications so far for the long-awaited Cortex-A76/Cortex-A55 processor, but at...

More...

UP Squared 6000 – AAEON introduces Elkhart Lake SBC and Edge computer
    AAEON has unveiled a new single board computer and edge system from the “UP bridge...

More...

Tiny, high-precision GPS modules target UAV’s, wearables (Sponsored)
    With the rapid development of the Internet of Things, positioning requirements are getting more strict...

More...

Rockchip RK3588 benchmarks – Geekbench4, GFXBench, Antutu
    We’ve been talking about the Rockchip RK3588 Cortex-A76/A55 processor since it showed up in a...

More...

CANBed Raspberry Pi RP2040 board supports CAN Bus, OBD-II protocol
    We previously wrote about adding CAN Bus to Raspberry Pi Pico with CANpico expansion board....

More...

BusKill USB kill cord protects data on Linux, Windows, Mac OS devices
    Data is can be extremely valuable, so Alt Shift designed the BusKill USB kill cord...

More...

RIDEN RD6012P USB and WiFi DC power supply connects to your PC or smartphone
    Bench DC power supplies are usually adjusted with some buttons and rotary encoders, but RIDEN...

More...

Raspberry Pi 4 gets Armbian test images, DietPi 7.9 released
    Ubuntu and Debian images built by Armbian got popular because of the sad state of...

More...

5G IoT/AIoT industrial gateway ships with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
    WPC-632-Pi CM4 is an industrial IoT gateway based on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default TDP (Thermal Design Power) vs PBP (Processor Base Power) – Are there d

TDP (Thermal Design Power) metric has been used for years to help manufacturers design appropriate...

More...

congatec launches 10 new COM-HPC and COM Express Computer-on-Modules with 12th Gen Intel Core processors (Sponsored)
    congatec – a leading vendor of embedded and edge computing technology – introduces the 12th...

More...

Board with 25 RGB LEDs is offered with ESP32-C3 or ESP32-Pico-D4
    In case you are in need of a tiny WiFI or Bluetooth-connected board with an...

More...

Horizon X3 AI development board is powered by Sunrise 3 AI Edge Arm processor
    Horizon X3 AI development board is powered by Horizon Robotics Sunrise 3 (aka X3) quad-core...

More...

NXP IW612 Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, 802.15.4 tri-radio solution supports Matter
    Matter, previously known as Project Chip, is a unified interface for Smart Home devices to...

More...

6x GbE Intel Tiger Lake network appliance supports pfSense
    If you’re after a network appliance with a recent processor and supporting pfSense you may...

More...

The death of transformers? AC Direct DC Enabler is a solid-state solution for AC-DC power supplies
    Power supplies would typically transform AC mains to DC voltage with the use of transformers,...

More...

Wi-Fi 6 Release 2 adds support for uplink multi-user MIMO, improves power management
    The Wi-Fi Alliance has just announced Wi-Fi 6 CERTIFIED Release 2 with new features that...

More...

Raspberry Pi CM4 carrier board comes with 5x SATA, 4x GbE, 2x HDMI, RS-485 interfaces
    We just wrote that Wiretrustee carrier board for Raspberry Pi CM4 with four SATA interfaces...

More...

Intel Mobileye EyeQ Ultra RISC-V processor targets Level 4 autonomous driving
    Let’s carry on with Intel’s CES 2022 news, but with a twist as Mobileye EyeQ...

More...

COM-HPC and COM Express Type 6 modules feature Alder Lake-H mobile IoT processor
    We’ve written about the new Intel Alder Lake IoT processors announced right before CES 2022,...

More...

Intel unveils Alder Lake desktop and mobile IoT processors
    Intel introduced high-end Alder Lake Hybrid processor family for consumer devices a couple of months...

More...

The Linux kernel could soon be 50 to 80% faster to build
    The Linux kernel takes around 5 minutes (without modules) to build on an Intel Core...

More...

Palm-sized Celeron N5105 mini PC ships with 8GB DDR4, two HDMI ports
    In the last couple of years, we’ve seen several palm-sized 2.4-inch mini PCs based on...

More...

Onera Health unveils Onera Biomedical-Lab-on-Chip with over a dozen sensor inputs
    Onera Health, a Dutch-American MedTech company has just introduced the Onera Biomedical-Lab-on-Chip, an ultra-low-power biosignal...

More...

Solar-powered Bluetooth headset with Powerfoyle nano-material band remains charged at all times
    Blue Tiger Solare is a solar-powered Bluetooth headset that you may never need to charge...

More...

ESP32 CAN board fits into OBD-II dongle, supports auto shutdown
    RejsaCAN-ESP32 is a small board based on ESP32-WROOM-32 WiFi (and Bluetooth) module with a CAN...

More...

Beelink Expand F USB-C dock takes M.2 SSD and 2.5-inch SATA drive
    Beelink has previously introduced USB docks with the Expand X smartphone dock and Expand M...

More...

Pine64 launches PinePhone Keyboard case, back covers with LoRa radio, fingerprint scanner, wireless charging
    Pine64’s PinePhone Linux smartphone and its successor, the upcoming PinePhone Pro, are designed to be...

More...

Year 2021 in review – Top 10 posts and statistics
    As per tradition, we’ll look back at what happened during the year in the last...

More...

Page 72 of 97 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast