We just wrote about a 3.5″ Ryzen Embedded SBC a few days ago, namely SECO SBC-C90 single board computer, after mentioning there were few such AMD options in the 3.5-inch form factor with the...

More...

$5 Sinilink WiFI USB Power Switch Works with Tasmota Firmware, Supports up to 20V/5A
Late last year, ITEAD launched Sonoff Micro WiFi USB switch that allows you to turn on and off USB powered devices over WiFi using eWelink app for Android or iOS. It integrates with Amazon Alexas and...

More...

Meshtastic Mesh Networking Project Combines ESP32, LoRa and GPS Radio
Meshtastic is a project using off-the-shelf, inexpensive ESP32-based hardware with GPS & LoRa connectivity to create mesh networks helping hikers. skiers, paragliders, or people exercising other...

More...

Electrolama to Launch 802.15.4/Zigbee USB Dongle and Raspberry Pi “HAT”
Electrolama (@omerk and friends) has been working on two open-source hardware 802.15.4/Zigbee projects with “zig-a-zig-ah” (aka “zzh”) USB stick based on Texas Instruments...

More...

AirView Wireless Touchscreen Display Works with Phones, Laptops, Raspberry Pi, Etc. (Crowdfunding)
We’ve already written about several displays that take USB-C, HDMI or/and WiFi inputs to add a monitor to phones or computers including DUO add-on display and LAPSCREEN. AirView is another one...

More...

Android 10 on Xiaomi Mi A2 (Lite) or When Firmware Updates Go Wrong
I’ve been using Xiaomi Mi A2 smartphone since December 2018. At the time, it shipped with Android 8.0, but I soon got an update to Android 8.1, and later to Android 9.0. I’m quite...

More...

Thundercomm Announces Qualcomm based Modules for Smart Speakers, LTE IoT, Smart Retail, and 5G Applications
Based in California in the US, Thundercomm Technology Co., Ltd. (aka Thundercomm) is a provider of IoT products & technologies for OEM/ODMs, enterprises and developers. The company introduced...

More...

SECO Unveils 3.5″ Ryzen Embedded SBC, Docker-Compatible EDGEHOG OS Linux Distribution
After IBase IB918, here’s another 3.5″ Ryzen Embedded SBC courtesy of SECO SBC-C90 equipped with a choice of Ryzen Embedded V1000 or R1000-series processor, dual Gigabit Ethernet, and...

More...