Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry Allwinner V40 Development Board, Allwinner Busi

SinoVoIP has unveiled yet another new board with Banana Pi BPI-M2 Berry this week-end. It’s actually quite similar to Banana Pi BPI-M2 Ultra board, by they replaced Allwinner R40 with Allwinner...

More...

STMicro Unveils STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT with WiFi, BLE, NFC, Sub-GHz RF, and Plenty of Sensors
    STMicro has recently introduced B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit powered by STM32L4 Cortex-M4 and targeting IoT nodes with a choice of connectivity options including WiFi, Bluetooth LE, NFC, and sub-GHZ...

More...

Intel DLIA is a PCIe Card Powered by Aria 10 FPGA for Deep Learning Applications
    Intel has just launched their DLIA (Deep Learning Inference Accelerator) PCIe card powered by Intel Aria 10 FPGA, aiming at accelerating CNN (convolutional neural network) workloads such as image...

More...

Intel Compute Card Apollo Lake and Kaby Lake SKUs, Block Diagrams, and (Partial) Specifications
    Intel Compute cards are the latest ultra-thin CPU cards introduced by Intel at the beginning of the year, with a concept similar to EOMA68 CPU cards, that it to allow_ CPU card upgrades or...

More...

FriendlyELEC Mailbag: NanoPi NEO OLED Starter Kit, NEO Station NS-120B, and NanoPi K2 Multimedia Kit
    FriendlyELEC will send me some review samples from time to time, and normally I just ask for one item, but they aways send a bunch of their products instead. This time I asked for a NanoPi NEO NAS...

More...

Nadhat is an Add-on Board for Raspberry Pi Boards with 2G GSM/GPRS Support
    Making Raspberry Pi HATs for fun seems to have become a popular hobby, as after checking out Leon Anavi’s Infrared pHAT a little while ago, I’ve just come across Nadhat add-on board with...

More...

BuildOne is a $99 WiFi 3D printer with Auto Bed-Leveling (Crowdfunding)
    3D printers have become more and more affordable with products like Anet A8 3D printer that sells for a little over $150, and now many models are below $200, such as the Prusa i3 clone just reviewed...

More...

Raiscube Prusa I3 3D Printer Review – Part 1: Assembly, First Prints, and Configuration
    Karl here. Today we are going to start looking a Raiscube Prusa I3 3D printer kit sent for review by GearBest. It’s very similar to most low cost 3D printer kits with one exception. The parts...

More...

Intel To Make Thunderbolt 3 Royalty-free, Release Specifications
    Intel Thunderbolt 3 is a single port connect that supports multiple standards (Thunderbolt, USB 3.1, DisplayPort, PCIe), leverages USB-C connector, and offers up to 40 Gbps throughput. So far,...

More...

HiSilicon Hi3796M V200 UHD DVB + H.265 STB SoC Showcased at Broadcast Asia 2017
    Broadcast Asia international digital multimedia & entertaiment technology exhibition & conference is taking place in Singapore on May 23 – 25, and I’ve been informed that...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Melon S3 FPGA Arduino & Raspberry Pi Compatible Board is Programmable

Q-Wave Systems, an embedded systems company based in Thailand, has designed Melon S3 FPGA board powered by a Xilinx Spartan 3E FPGA with WiFi connectivity added through a ESP8266 module programmable...

More...

Getting Started with OpenCV for Tegra on NVIDIA Tegra K1, CPU vs GPU Computer Vision Comparison
    This is a guest post by Leonardo Graboski Veiga, Field Application Engineer, Toradex Brasil Introduction Computer vision (CV) is everywhere – from cars to surveillance and production lines, the need...

More...

MinnowBoard Turbot Quad Core Open Source Hardware Board is now Shipping for $190
    MinnowBoard Turbot Quad Core board was announced last autumn, with shipping expected in December 2016, but there may have been delays as the MinnowBoard foundation has just announced that the Intel...

More...

ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
    Hardkernel is doing a good job at providing working images with GPU / VPU support, and documentation for their ODROID boards. But while Exynos based ODROID-XU4(Q) boards already get firmware images...

More...

8Power Vibration Energy Harvesting Technology Powers Batteryless LPWAN GPS Trackers, MEMS Sensors
    While IoT products usually promises one to 10 years battery life, they will be several billions of them, and ARM’s CEO even forecast one trillion IoT devices in the next 20 years. Recharging...

More...

This $8 USB Transceiver Can Add 433 MHz Device Support to your Home Automation Gateway
    With the advent of WiFi and Bluetooth IoT, 433 MHz devices are becoming less popular but are still used for doorbells, motions sensors, windows/door sensors, etc… If you have such devices at...

More...

$399 Intel Euclid Robotics Devkit Runs Ubuntu & ROS on Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Processor
    We’ve seen many mini PC based on Intel Atom x5/x7 “Cherry Trail” processor in the last year, but Intel has also integrated their low power processor into hardware aimed at robotics,...

More...

Foxconn Bandott STB is an Amlogic S905D TV Box with Dual HDMI Input, Netflix 4K Support
    So far, we’ve seen two dual tuner set-top boxes powered by Amlogic S905D processor with Sen5 Android STB and Mecool KI Pro, but earlier this year, Foxconn launched Bandott set-top box based on...

More...

PragmatIC Manufactures Ultra Thin and Flexible Plastic Electronics Circuit, Plastic ARM Cortex M0 MCU Coming Soon
    Electronics manufacturing now relies on silicon wafers, and it works great for many applications. However, some other applications require or benefit from a cheaper price, thinner circuits, and...

More...

Arduino Cinque Combines SiFive RISC-V Freedom E310 MCU with ESP32 WiFi & Bluetooth SoC
    SiFive introduced the first Arduino compatible board based on RISC-V processor late last year with HiFive1 development board powered by Freedom E310 MCU, but_ the company has been working with...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Boardcon Introduces Rockchip RK3399 PICO3399 CPU Module and EM3399 Bas

There’s a limited number of boards based on Rockchip RK3399 processor, with the easiest to work with (for non-Chinese readers) probably being Firefly-RK3399. Shenzhen Xunlong is working on...

More...

Infineon Claims to Have Implemented Post-Quantum Cryptography on a Contactless Security Chip
    Today we protect systems, data, and communication using encryption keys of various lengths together with secure algorithms, and after a quick check, I found out banking websites are using 128-bit to...

More...

WebAssembly is a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Solution for High Performance Code in Web Browsers
    Most code running in a web browser runs much slower than native code (C/C++/ assembly), and it’s fine for many applications, but some others requiring higher performance like software video...

More...

OpenH PULSAR and QUASAR Boards Add 4G LTE Cat M1, or Cat 4/1 to Raspberry Pi Boards
    We’ve seen a bunch of IoT boards with 2G connectivity recently including Orange Pi 2G-IoT, Wio GPS, and Nadhat, but while in some countries 2G will still work for many years, those boards are...

More...

Qualcomm Unveils Mesh Networking WiFi Router / Gateway Reference Design Powered by IPQ40x8/9 NSoC
    Qualcomm has just announced the Qualcomm Mesh Networking Platform for OEM and broadband providers to design home WiFi routers/gateways capable of providing “robust and consistent...

More...

ACT Power unveils its Project-X A1 production ready development board at Computex 2017
    These days developer boards are a dime a dozen, but Taiwanese ACT Power has taken a different approach from most companies out there by making their addition production ready. The Project-X A1 is the...

More...

Olimex ESP32-EVB Board with Ethernet, CAN Bus, and Relays up for Sale for 26 Euros
    One of the new feature of Espressif ESP32 SoC over ESP8266 is the inclusion of an Ethernet MAC interface, but so far few boards come with an RJ45 jacks. ESP32 Monster board is an option, also...

More...

STMicro Unveils STM32L4 Discovery Kit for IoT with WiFi, BLE, NFC, Sub-GHz RF, and Plenty of Sensors
    STMicro has recently introduced B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit powered by STM32L4 Cortex-M4 and targeting IoT nodes with a choice of connectivity options including WiFi, Bluetooth LE, NFC, and sub-GHZ...

More...

Intel DLIA is a PCIe Card Powered by Aria 10 FPGA for Deep Learning Applications
    Intel has just launched their DLIA (Deep Learning Inference Accelerator) PCIe card powered by Intel Aria 10 FPGA, aiming at accelerating CNN (convolutional neural network) workloads such as image...

More...

Intel Compute Card Apollo Lake and Kaby Lake SKUs, Block Diagrams, and Specifications
    Intel Compute cards are the latest ultra-thin CPU cards introduced by Intel at the beginning of the year, with a concept similar to EOMA68 CPU cards, that it to allow_ CPU card upgrades or...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default FriendlyELEC Mailbag: NanoPi NEO OLED Starter Kit, NEO Station NS-120B

FriendlyELEC will send me some review samples from time to time, and normally I just ask for one item, but they aways send a bunch of their products instead. This time I asked for a NanoPi NEO NAS...

More...

Making Raspberry Pi HATs for fun seems to have become a popular hobby, as after checking out Leon Anavi’s Infrared pHAT a little while ago, I’ve just come across Nadhat add-on board with...

More...

3D printers have become more and more affordable with products like Anet A8 3D printer that sells for a little over $150, and now many models are below $200, such as the Prusa i3 clone just reviewed...

More...

Raiscube Prusa I3 3D Printer Review – Part 1: Assembly, First Prints, and Configuration
    Karl here. Today we are going to start looking a Raiscube Prusa I3 3D printer kit sent for review by GearBest. It’s very similar to most low cost 3D printer kits with one exception. The parts...

More...

Intel Thunderbolt 3 is a single port connect that supports multiple standards (Thunderbolt, USB 3.1, DisplayPort, PCIe), leverages USB-C connector, and offers up to 40 Gbps throughput. So far,...

More...

HiSilicon Hi3796M V200 UHD DVB + H.265 STB SoC Showcased at Broadcast Asia 2017
    Broadcast Asia international digital multimedia & entertaiment technology exhibition & conference is taking place in Singapore on May 23 – 25, and I’ve been informed that...

More...

Getting Started with OpenCV for Tegra on NVIDIA Tegra K1, CPU vs GPU Computer Vision Comparison
    This is a guest post by Leonardo Graboski Veiga, Field Application Engineer, Toradex Brasil Introduction Computer vision (CV) is everywhere – from cars to surveillance and production lines, the need...

More...

MinnowBoard Turbot Quad Core Open Source Hardware Board is now Shipping for $190
    MinnowBoard Turbot Quad Core board was announced last autumn, with shipping expected in December 2016, but there may have been delays as the MinnowBoard foundation has just announced that the Intel...

More...

ODROID-C2 Board Gets Experimental Ubuntu 16.04 Armbian Images with Linux 4.10
    Hardkernel is doing a good job at providing working images with GPU / VPU support, and documentation for their ODROID boards. But while Exynos based ODROID-XU4(Q) boards already get firmware images...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default BLOMC ONE is a Linux IPTV/OTT Set-Top Box Compatible with Stalker Midd

Infomir MAG boxes are popular for people running their own IPTV network with content managed using Linux servers to store media files and run Stalker open source IPTV middleware portal developed by...

More...

LyCOM shows off a range of Raspberry Pi Hats at Computex 2017
    Taiwanese LyCOM, a maker of various I/O accessories showed off a range of Raspberry Pi compatible expansion boards at Computex. Some of them are rather unusual, such as the Pi-112 which adds M.2...

More...

XOD is a Visual Programming Language for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other Maker Boards
    When you think about visual programming on the Raspberry Pi or Arduino board, Scratch may come to mind, but some developers have decided to create their own visual programming language working for...

More...

Compulab’s Miniature “Bend & Fold” UCM-iMX7 System-on-Module Could Fit into a Watch
    Many companies are still releasing NXP – soon to be Qualcomm – i.MX 6/7 system-on-modules, but I don’t cover all of them, since we have already many to choose from. But...

More...

UP Core Intel Board Has Launched for 69 Euros and Up on Kickstarter
    During spring, we discovered UP Core, a tiny board powered by Intel x5-Z8350 Cherry Trail processor_ that promised to sell for as low as 69 Euros. But at the time, it was not available yet for...

More...

MediaTek MT7622 SoC with WiFi Network Accelerator Supports 4×4 802.11n WiFi & Bluetooth 5
    MediaTek has launched a new ARM SoC for routers, home automation gateways, wireless audio and storage, with MT7622 equipped with a dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor, a dedicated network accelerator,...

More...

Windows 10 ARM Mobile PCs Demonstrated with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC at Computex 2017
    Windows on ARM has been tried before with Windows RT, but the systems were crippled, and it was not exactly a success. Microsoft and Qualcomm are now giving it another try with ARM mobile computers...

More...

Infineon Claims to Have Implemented Post-Quantum Cryptography on a Contactless Security Chip
    Today we protect systems, data, and communication using encryption keys of various lengths together with secure algorithms, and after a quick check, I found out banking websites are using 128-bit to...

More...

WebAssembly is a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Solution for High Performance Code in Web Browsers
    Most code running in a web browser runs much slower than native code (C/C++/ assembly), and it’s fine for many applications, but some others requiring higher performance like software video...

More...

OpenH PULSAR and QUASAR Boards Add 4G LTE Cat M1, or Cat 4/1 to Raspberry Pi Boards
    We’ve seen a bunch of IoT boards with 2G connectivity recently including Orange Pi 2G-IoT, Wio GPS, and Nadhat, but while in some countries 2G will still work for many years, those boards are...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Qualcomm Unveils Mesh Networking WiFi Router / Gateway Reference Desig

Qualcomm has just announced the Qualcomm Mesh Networking Platform for OEM and broadband providers to design home WiFi routers/gateways capable of providing “robust and consistent...

More...

ACT Power unveils its Project-X A1 production ready development board at Computex 2017
    These days developer boards are a dime a dozen, but Taiwanese ACT Power has taken a different approach from most companies out there by making their addition production ready. The Project-X A1 is the...

More...

Olimex ESP32-EVB Board with Ethernet, CAN Bus, and Relays up for Sale for 26 Euros
    One of the new feature of Espressif ESP32 SoC over ESP8266 is the inclusion of an Ethernet MAC interface, but so far few boards come with an RJ45 jacks. ESP32 Monster board is an option, also...

More...

More...

More...

Intel Compute Card Apollo Lake and Kaby Lake SKUs, Block Diagrams, and Specifications

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Nordic Thingy:52 Bluetooth 5 IoT Sensor Development Kit Targets Mobile

Some developers may be interested in providing solutions for the Internet of Things, but they may not have the skills or interest in making their own hardware, and/or develop firmware, and just want...

More...

Zotac PI225 Ultra Slim Apollo Lake Mini PC is Smaller than a 2.5a€³ SSD, About as Thick as a Smartphone
    We’ve covered a large number of tiny mini PCs and TV sticks powered by Intel processors, but usually they are thicker than your smartphone because of USB, HDMI, and Ethernet ports if the latter...

More...

Taiwanese LyCOM, a maker of various I/O accessories showed off a range of Raspberry Pi compatible expansion boards at Computex. Some of them are rather unusual, such as the Pi-112 which adds M.2...

More...

XOD is a Visual Programming Language for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other Maker Boards
    When you think about visual programming on the Raspberry Pi or Arduino board, Scratch may come to mind, but some developers have decided to create their own visual programming language working for...

More...

Compulab’s Miniature “Bend & Fold” UCM-iMX7 System-on-Module Could Fit into a Watch
    Many companies are still releasing NXP – soon to be Qualcomm – i.MX 6/7 system-on-modules, but I don’t cover all of them, since we have already many to choose from. But...

More...

UP Core Intel Board Has Launched for 69 Euros and Up on Kickstarter
    During spring, we discovered UP Core, a tiny board powered by Intel x5-Z8350 Cherry Trail processor_ that promised to sell for as low as 69 Euros. But at the time, it was not available yet for...

More...

MediaTek MT7622 SoC with WiFi Network Accelerator Supports 4×4 802.11n WiFi & Bluetooth 5
    MediaTek has launched a new ARM SoC for routers, home automation gateways, wireless audio and storage, with MT7622 equipped with a dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor, a dedicated network accelerator,...

More...

Windows 10 ARM Mobile PCs Demonstrated with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC at Computex 2017
    Windows on ARM has been tried before with Windows RT, but the systems were crippled, and it was not exactly a success. Microsoft and Qualcomm are now giving it another try with ARM mobile computers...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default OpenH PULSAR and QUASAR Boards Add 4G LTE Cat M1, or Cat 4/1 to Raspbe

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default U5PVR Deluxe Set-Top Box & NAS Review – Part 2: Android TV, Debian, an

U5PVR Deluxe is an set-top box with digital TV tuners that runs Android TV 5.1, and support 2.5″ and 3.5″ hard drive. I’ve received a model with a dual DVB-T/T2 tuner, and already...

More...

Review of Vorke Z3 Android Mini PC with SATA – Part 1: Unboxing & Teardown
    After Yundoo Y8 review, I’ve received another Rockchip RK3399 mini PC for review: Vorke Z3, which was sent to me by GeekBuying. Both devices are quite similar for Vorke Z3 adds an external SATA...

More...

A64-OLinuXino Open Source Hardware Allwinner A64 Development Board Launched for 50 Euros
    Several boards based on Allwinner A64 quad core 64-bit ARM processor have been available on the market for a while, with products such as Pine A64(+), NanoPi A64, or Banana Pi BPI-M64. Olimex also...

More...

A95X R2 (Rockchip RK3328) TV Box Review – Part 1: Specifications, Unboxing & Teardown
    Rockchip RK3328 is a new TV box SoC competing with Amlogic S905(X) TV boxes thanks to its quad core Cortex A53 processor, Mali-450MP GPU, HDMI 2.0a, and its 4K VPU with HDR support. We’ve...

More...

MediaTek Unveils MT7686, MT7682, and MT5932 WiFi SoCs for IoT and Smart Home Applications
    Beside announcing MT7622 SoC for WiFi and Bluetooth 5 gateways and routers last week, Mediatek also introduced three “next generation” WiFi SoCs for the IoT and the Smart Home market...

More...

Axiomtek NA345R is an Intel Celeron/Atom Apollo Lake Powered 1U Network Appliance with 6 Gigabit LANs
    Axiomtek has just introduced an update to its Braswell based NA343R network appliance with NA345R 1U rackmount network appliance powered by either Intel Celeron N3350 or Intel Atom x5-E3940 Apollo...

More...

Zotac PI225 Ultra Slim Apollo Lake Mini PC is Smaller than a 2.5a€³ SSD, About as Thick as a Smartphone
    We’ve covered a large number of tiny mini PCs and TV sticks powered by Intel processors, but usually they are thicker than your smartphone because of USB, HDMI, and Ethernet ports if the latter...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default UP Core Intel Board Has Launched for 69 Euros and Up on Kickstarter

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default MeLE PCG03 Apo Fanless Apollo Lake mini PC Review – Part 1: Unboxing a

You’ll now easily find mini PCs powered by Intel Apollo Lake processor, but many of them are actively cooled, and only support HDMI 1.4 output limited to 4K @ 30 Hz. MeLE PCG03 Apo, an update...

More...

ROCK64 is a Rockchip RK3328 Development Board with Up to 4GB RAM, 4K HDR, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB 3.0
    Rockchip RK3328 Android TV boxes such as A5X Plus or A95X R2 have been on the market for a couple of months, but since the processor is rather inexpensive, yet supports 4K UHD video output, Gigabit...

More...

Amazon AWS Greengrass Brings Local Compute, Messaging, Data Caching & Sync to ARM & x86 Devices
    Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides cloud computing services to manage & store data from IoT Nodes over the Internet, but in some cases latency may be an issue, and Internet connectivity may not...

More...

Realtek RTD1296 STB/Media NAS SoC Coming Soon with Multiple Ethernet Ports, Dual SATA, HDMI 2.0 Input and Output
    I have reviewed several Realtek RTD1295 TV boxes with NAS and HDMI input functions such as Zidoo X9S and EWEAT R9 Plus, and those were quite capable devices with a rich feature set, but Realtek has...

More...

Open Source Code Released for Hisilicon Kirin 960 Based Huawei Mate 9 and Huawei P10 Smartphones
    Manufacturers of products using open source software are normally required to release the source code with their modifications to follow licenses such as the GPL, but not all comply with the license....

More...

Seco brings Snapdragon to the NUC form factor
    At Computex last week, Seco was showing off its SBC-B47-eNUC board that’s based on Intel’s NUC (Next Unit of Computing) form factor. NUC type of devices have proven to be fairly popular with...

More...

Love to Code Board is Designed to Teach Coding via Paper Circuits, MakeCode Visual Programming Editor
    Chibitronics has launched “Love to Code” board to enable beginners to try out programming without having to install software. The tiny board comes with a clip that designed for...

More...

Intrynsic Open-Q 835 Development Kit Features Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor, Support Android 7 and Windows 10
    Intrinsyc has just launched one of the first development boards powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with their Open-Q 835 devkit equipped with 4GB LPDDR4x, 128GB UFS 2.1 flash, 802.11ad...

More...

After Yundoo Y8 review, I’ve received another Rockchip RK3399 mini PC for review: Vorke Z3, which was sent to me by GeekBuying. Both devices are quite similar for Vorke Z3 adds an external SATA...

More...

A64-OLinuXino Open Source Hardware Allwinner A64 Development Board Launched for 50 Euros
    Several boards based on Allwinner A64 quad core 64-bit ARM processor have been available on the market for a while, with products such as Pine A64(+), NanoPi A64, or Banana Pi BPI-M64. Olimex also...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A95X R2 (Rockchip RK3328) TV Box Review – Part 1: Specifications, Unbo

Rockchip RK3328 is a new TV box SoC competing with Amlogic S905(X) TV boxes thanks to its quad core Cortex A53 processor, Mali-450MP GPU, HDMI 2.0a, and its 4K VPU with HDR support. We’ve...

More...

MediaTek Unveils MT7686, MT7682, and MT5932 WiFi SoCs for IoT and Smart Home Applications
    Beside announcing MT7622 SoC for WiFi and Bluetooth 5 gateways and routers last week, Mediatek also introduced three “next generation” WiFi SoCs for the IoT and the Smart Home market...

More...

Axiomtek NA345R is an Intel Celeron/Atom Apollo Lake Powered 1U Network Appliance with 6 Gigabit LANs
    Axiomtek has just introduced an update to its Braswell based NA343R network appliance with NA345R 1U rackmount network appliance powered by either Intel Celeron N3350 or Intel Atom x5-E3940 Apollo...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default TX95D Android Set-Top Box with Amlogic S905D SoC, DVB-T2 Tuner is Sell

We know have a decent choice of affordable Android TV boxes with tuners, but TX95D model powered by Amlogic S905D processor, and a single DVB-T/T2 tuner, appears to be a few dollars cheaper than the...

More...

Texas Instruments Announces AMIC110 Sitara Industrial Communication Processor & Development Board
    Texas Instruments Sitara AM335x SoCs integrate an ARM Cortex A8 processor @ up to 1GHz with a PRU-ICSS for industrial communication, but also include a display controller, an optional PowerVR GPU,...

More...

Sunvell T95P Android Plug Computer mini Review
    First of all, I have to say sorry for the delay for the review, but at the time I got this “beauty”, it would not power up, even though the blue light showed up out of the USB connector… I tried to...

More...

Apple Opens HomeKit Accessory Protocol Specification to Non-Commercial Projects
    HomeKit is a software framework that allows Apple users to control smart devices with their iPhone or iPad. But so far, you had to become an MFI licensee to design a HomeKit compatible device, you...

More...

Samsung S-Patch3 Wearable Health Tracker Based on Samsung Bio-Processor Hits the FCC
    At the end of 2015, Samsung unveiled their S3FBP5A Bio-Processor comprised of an ARM Cortex-M4 MCU, a DSP, and sensors for PPG, ECG (electrocardiography), Skin temperature, BIA, and GSR to have a...

More...

ROCK64 is a Rockchip RK3328 Development Board with Up to 4GB RAM, 4K HDR, Gigabit Ethernet, and USB 3.0
    Rockchip RK3328 Android TV boxes such as A5X Plus or A95X R2 have been on the market for a couple of months, but since the processor is rather inexpensive, yet supports 4K UHD video output, Gigabit...

More...

Amazon AWS Greengrass Brings Local Compute, Messaging, Data Caching & Sync to ARM & x86 Devices
    Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides cloud computing services to manage & store data from IoT Nodes over the Internet, but in some cases latency may be an issue, and Internet connectivity may not...

More...

Realtek RTD1296 STB/Media NAS SoC Coming Soon with Multiple Ethernet Ports, Dual SATA, HDMI 2.0 Input and Output
    I have reviewed several Realtek RTD1295 TV boxes with NAS and HDMI input functions such as Zidoo X9S and EWEAT R9 Plus, and those were quite capable devices with a rich feature set, but Realtek has...

More...

Open Source Code Released for Hisilicon Kirin 960 Based Huawei Mate 9 and Huawei P10 Smartphones
    Manufacturers of products using open source software are normally required to release the source code with their modifications to follow licenses such as the GPL, but not all comply with the license....

More...

Seco brings Snapdragon to the NUC form factor
    At Computex last week, Seco was showing off its SBC-B47-eNUC board that’s based on Intel’s NUC (Next Unit of Computing) form factor. NUC type of devices have proven to be fairly popular with...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Love to Code Board is Designed to Teach Coding via Paper Circuits, Mak

Chibitronics has launched “Love to Code” board to enable beginners to try out programming without having to install software. The tiny board comes with a clip that designed for...

More...

Intrynsic Open-Q 835 Development Kit Features Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor, Support Android 7 and Windows 10
    Intrinsyc has just launched one of the first development boards powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with their Open-Q 835 devkit equipped with 4GB LPDDR4x, 128GB UFS 2.1 flash, 802.11ad...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HiMedia Q30 (Hisilicon Hi3798MV200) Android TV Box Review – Part 1: Un

I’ve often read praises about HiMedia TV boxes in the comments section of this blog, but so far, I had never tested any of their products. This is about to change, since the company has sent me...

More...

E-ink Demonstrated a Foldable E-Book Prototype, Color-Changing Clothes, Smartcards and More at Display Week 2017
    E-ink is known with their e-paper technology with the same name, that is used in e-book readers and some signage applications, but the company demonstrated some_ their prototypes and customer’s...

More...

HealthyPi Raspberry Pi HAT Measures ECG, Body Temperature, and Oxygen Saturation (Crowdfunding)
    Bangalore based ProtonCentral has launched the third version of Healthy Pi, a vital sign monitor using the Raspberry Pi as its computing and display platform, and capable of measuring body...

More...

Review of Wio Tracker with GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 and GSM Connectivity
    Wio GPS – also called Wio Tracker – is an Arduino compatible board based on Microchip Atmel SAMD21 MCU with GPS, Bluetooth, GSM/GPRS connectivity, as well as several Grove connectors to...

More...

Texas Instruments Announces AMIC110 Sitara Industrial Communication Processor & Development Board
    Texas Instruments Sitara AM335x SoCs integrate an ARM Cortex A8 processor @ up to 1GHz with a PRU-ICSS for industrial communication, but also include a display controller, an optional PowerVR GPU,...

More...

Sunvell T95P Android Plug Computer mini Review
    First of all, I have to say sorry for the delay for the review, but at the time I got this “beauty”, it would not power up, even though the blue light showed up out of the USB connector… I tried to...

More...

Apple Opens HomeKit Accessory Protocol Specification to Non-Commercial Projects
    HomeKit is a software framework that allows Apple users to control smart devices with their iPhone or iPad. But so far, you had to become an MFI licensee to design a HomeKit compatible device, you...

More...

Samsung S-Patch3 Wearable Health Tracker Based on Samsung Bio-Processor Hits the FCC
    At the end of 2015, Samsung unveiled their S3FBP5A Bio-Processor comprised of an ARM Cortex-M4 MCU, a DSP, and sensors for PPG, ECG (electrocardiography), Skin temperature, BIA, and GSR to have a...

More...

More...

More...

Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast