Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Xiaomi Mi Pad Tablet with Tegra K1 Processor, 64GB Flash Sells for $12

Xiaomi Mi Pad 7.9″ tablet powered by Nvidia Tegra K1 processor was launched in 2014 with either 16 or 64 GB flash, and on July on that year you could buy the version with 64GB storage would...

More...

Meet STEMTera Smart Breadboard with Built-in Arduino Board, and LEGO Compatibility (Crowdfunding)
    From time to time, you see new products on the market with an idea that – in hindsights – seems to simple and obvious that it makes you wonder why you or others had not thought about it a...

More...

Arduino Has Launched ESLOV IoT Invention Kit on Kickstarter
    Arduino LLC has just launched its very first Kickstater campaign with ESLOV IoT Invention Kit combines a WiFI board and modules, a visual code editor, and Arduino Cloud. The goal of the project is to...

More...

NXP i.MX 6ULL Cortex A7 Processor is the Latest Member of i.MX6 32-bit ARM Processor Family
    Freescale first unveiled i.MX6 processor family at CES 2011. Since then NXP has acquired Freescale, and kept working on the processors and even recently unveiled NXP i.MX 6ULL Cortex A7 processor...

More...

Nvidia Unveils Xavier Automotive & AI Octa-core SoC with 512-Core Volta GPU, 8K Video Decode & Encode
    Nvidia has introduced the successor to their Parker SoC mostly targeting self-driving cars and artificial intelligence applications, with Xavier SoC featuring 8 custom ARMv8 cores, a 512-ore Volta...

More...

Mintbox Mini Pro Linux mini PC Gets AMD A10 Micro-6700T Processor, 8GB RAM, and 120 GB Storage for $395
    Minitbox Mini is a low power mini PC based on Compulab Fitlet-i computer powered by AMD A4 Micro-6400T “Mullins” processor and running Linux Mint that was launched in 2015. There’s...

More...

Qualcomm is Finally Open for Business with Snapdragon 410E and 600E Processors for Embedded & IoT Applications
    Qualcomm processors are found in mobile devices and wearables selling in large quantities, some boards and modules from embedded systems companies such as Inforce Computing and Intrinsyc, as well as...

More...

Tbee Android TV Box Supports Voice Command and Gesture Control
    The first thing you notice with Tbee TV box is the beehives inspired hexagonal enclosure, as we’ve already seen with T95Z Plus TV box, but the features that really stand out are voice command,...

More...

TV Box Market Data (for China): Weekly Sales, Average Prices, Most Popular Devices & Streaming Services
    I’ve recently seen a tweet from IloveRockchip twitter account about the weekly sales data, and market share of octa-core, quad-core, and other OTT TV boxes. The chart below shows 108,000...

More...

FriendlyARM Introduces NanoPi NEO AIR Board with WiFi & BLE, Camera Interface and 8GB Storage for $17.99
    FriendlyARM launched NanoPi NEO board with Allwinner H3 processor, Ethernet, and USB ports for $7.99 to $9.99 in July, and the company is back with a new board with the same form factor and...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default BeagleBone Black Wireless Board Gets WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Drops

The BeagleBone Black is still one of the most popular development boards around, but in a world going more and more wireless, it only comes with a wired Ethernet interface. Seeed Studio BeagleBone...

More...

Orange Pi Zero and Orange Pi i96 96Boards IoT Edition Boards Coming Soon
    Shenzhen Xunlong Orange Pi boards are relatively popular thanks to their low price, and support on communities such as Armbian, but two new upcoming Orange Pi boards might make the company even more...

More...

BLE Carbon 96Boards IoT Edition Board Runs Zephyr OS
    Linaro Connect Las Vegas 2016 is taking place right now, and the organization has some very interesting development, with a new focus on the Internet of Things thanks to the creation of LITE (Linaro...

More...

Roqos Core AC Router Runs Debian on Intel Atom Bay Trail-I Processor for $19… Plus Monthly Subscriptions
    Roqos Core router is interesting on several front. First it’s quite powerful and features-rich with an Intel Atom E3845 processor, five Gigabit Ethernet ports, 802.11ac WiFi, a USB 3.0 port,...

More...

SoftKinetic Announces DepthSense 544 ToF Camera for Mobile Devices
    SoftKinetic has recently unveiled DepthSense 544 3D depth sensing ToF camera for mobile devices, which they claim is the world’s smallest ToF camera, with the “highest level of efficiency...

More...

DIGMA Plane 8501 3G is the First Tizen 3.0 Tablet
    Back in 2013, we saw a Tizen 2.0 tablet prototype by Systena, but for whatever reason, it never came to market. Over three years later, a Russian company called DIGMA is about to launch the first...

More...

ONENUTS T1 Combines Projector, Tablet, and mini PC into one Device
    ONENUTS T1 look reminds me of GOLE1 mini PC / tablet combo, and the device also features the same Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor. However, the 8″ display is quite bigger, and more importantly it...

More...

Marvell ESPRESSOBin Board with Gigabit Ethernet, SATA, mini PCIe, and USB 3.0 To Launch for $39 and Up (Crowdfunding)
    I can often read people hoping for an inexpensive community board for network, storage and connectivity applications with high speed interface like SATA, multiple Gigabit Ethernet port, USB 3.0...

More...

Roku may soon launch 5 New Express, Premiere and Ultra Media Streamers
    Roku is a popular brand for media streamers in North America, which also operates in some countries in Europe, and according to the leaked pictures provided by Zatznotfunny, the company has 5 models...

More...

YUNDOO Y7 Amlogic S905X TV Box comes with Faster DDR4 Memory
    Most TV boxes on the market comes with DDR3 memory, but YUNDOO Y7 TV box based on Amlogic S905X processor instead comes with 2GB DDR4 memory, with the company claiming 50% higher bandwidth compared...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Review of Allo Vana Player Linux HiFi Audio System with Max2Play, Sque

Last month I showcased what I called “Allo Sparky Audio Kit” with a DAC board (Piano), an amplifier board (Volt), and usually hard to find_ reclocker and capacitance multiplier boards...

More...

Arduino & Arduino Get Back Together Again
    I don’t normally write about business news, unless they have a clear impact on the technical side of things. So for example, I did not write about NXP buying Freescale, Qualcomm likely buying...

More...

Review of R-Box Pro OTT TV Box with 3GB RAM – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    R-Box Pro is just another Amlogic S912 TV box, except it comes with up to 3GB RAM, against 2GB for most other models on the market. Kingnovel sent me a sample with 3GB RAM to check it out, and today...

More...

Meet STEMTera Smart Breadboard with Built-in Arduino Board, and LEGO Compatibility (Crowdfunding)
    From time to time, you see new products on the market with an idea that – in hindsights – seems to simple and obvious that it makes you wonder why you or others had not thought about it a...

More...

Arduino Has Launched ESLOV IoT Invention Kit on Kickstarter
    Arduino LLC has just launched its very first Kickstater campaign with ESLOV IoT Invention Kit combines a WiFI board and modules, a visual code editor, and Arduino Cloud. The goal of the project is to...

More...

NXP i.MX 6ULL Cortex A7 Processor is the Latest Member of i.MX6 32-bit ARM Processor Family
    Freescale first unveiled i.MX6 processor family at CES 2011. Since then NXP has acquired Freescale, and kept working on the processors and even recently unveiled NXP i.MX 6ULL Cortex A7 processor...

More...

Nvidia Unveils Xavier Automotive & AI Octa-core SoC with 512-Core Volta GPU, 8K Video Decode & Encode
    Nvidia has introduced the successor to their Parker SoC mostly targeting self-driving cars and artificial intelligence applications, with Xavier SoC featuring 8 custom ARMv8 cores, a 512-ore Volta...

More...

Mintbox Mini Pro Linux mini PC Gets AMD A10 Micro-6700T Processor, 8GB RAM, and 120 GB Storage for $395
    Minitbox Mini is a low power mini PC based on Compulab Fitlet-i computer powered by AMD A4 Micro-6400T “Mullins” processor and running Linux Mint that was launched in 2015. There’s...

More...

Qualcomm is Finally Open for Business with Snapdragon 410E and 600E Processors for Embedded & IoT Applications
    Qualcomm processors are found in mobile devices and wearables selling in large quantities, some boards and modules from embedded systems companies such as Inforce Computing and Intrinsyc, as well as...

More...

The first thing you notice with Tbee TV box is the beehives inspired hexagonal enclosure, as we’ve already seen with T95Z Plus TV box, but the features that really stand out are voice command,...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default TV Box Market Data (for China): Weekly Sales, Average Prices, Most Pop

I’ve recently seen a tweet from IloveRockchip twitter account about the weekly sales data, and market share of octa-core, quad-core, and other OTT TV boxes. The chart below shows 108,000...

More...

FriendlyARM Introduces NanoPi NEO AIR Board with WiFi & BLE, Camera Interface and 8GB Storage for $17.99
    FriendlyARM launched NanoPi NEO board with Allwinner H3 processor, Ethernet, and USB ports for $7.99 to $9.99 in July, and the company is back with a new board with the same form factor and...

More...

Shenzhen Xunlong Orange Pi boards are relatively popular thanks to their low price, and support on communities such as Armbian, but two new upcoming Orange Pi boards might make the company even more...

More...

Linaro Connect Las Vegas 2016 is taking place right now, and the organization has some very interesting development, with a new focus on the Internet of Things thanks to the creation of LITE (Linaro...

More...

Roqos Core AC Router Runs Debian on Intel Atom Bay Trail-I Processor for $19… Plus Monthly Subscriptions
    Roqos Core router is interesting on several front. First it’s quite powerful and features-rich with an Intel Atom E3845 processor, five Gigabit Ethernet ports, 802.11ac WiFi, a USB 3.0 port,...

More...

SoftKinetic Announces DepthSense 544 ToF Camera for Mobile Devices
    SoftKinetic has recently unveiled DepthSense 544 3D depth sensing ToF camera for mobile devices, which they claim is the world’s smallest ToF camera, with the “highest level of efficiency...

More...

DIGMA Plane 8501 3G is the First Tizen 3.0 Tablet
    Back in 2013, we saw a Tizen 2.0 tablet prototype by Systena, but for whatever reason, it never came to market. Over three years later, a Russian company called DIGMA is about to launch the first...

More...

ONENUTS T1 Combines Projector, Tablet, and mini PC into one Device
    ONENUTS T1 look reminds me of GOLE1 mini PC / tablet combo, and the device also features the same Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor. However, the 8″ display is quite bigger, and more importantly it...

More...

Marvell ESPRESSOBin Board with Gigabit Ethernet, SATA, mini PCIe, and USB 3.0 To Launch for $39 and Up (Crowdfunding)
    I can often read people hoping for an inexpensive community board for network, storage and connectivity applications with high speed interface like SATA, multiple Gigabit Ethernet port, USB 3.0...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Axiomtek Introduces IP67 Rated Waterproof Embedded Computer for Outdo

Axiomtek has just launched eBOX800-841-FL rugged IP67-rated fanless embedded system for “outdoor critical applications” such as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) gateways. The...

More...

Xtream Codes IPTV Panel Review – Part 2: Movie Data Editing, Security, Resellers, Users and Pricing Management
    Dear readers, after part 1 of Xtream Codes Panel v.2.2.0 EVO review, here is part 2. I tried hard to get all in two parts, but “to be exhaustive” there will also have to be a part 3… Movie...

More...

Linux 4.8 Release – Main Changes, ARM & MIPS Architectures
    Linus Torvalds has officially released Linux 4.8 last Sunday: So the last week was really quiet, which maybe means that I could probably just have skipped rc8 after all. Oh well, no real harm done....

More...

How to check HTTP Header and Connection Stats from the Command Line
    A few days ago, I discussed with somebody whether a file was cached by Cloudflare or not, and this involved getting the HTTP header, and checking for CF-RAY field to see if data is going through one...

More...

Gumstix Nodana 96BCE 96Boards Compatible Baseboard Takes Intel Joule Module
    96Boards is an initiative from Linaro, an engineering organization focusing on ARM development, to define some hardware and software specifications for development boards. But since 96Boards...

More...

Rikomagic MK22 Octa-core Android TV Box Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    Rikomagic became a much better known company when they launched MK802 TV stick in 2012, and over the years they’ve kept introducing new products, and I’ve just received a review sample of...

More...

Silicon Labs Introduces $29 Thunderboard React Bluetooth 4.2 LE IoT Board and $69 Derby Car Kit
    Earlier this summer, Silicon labs launched ThunderBoard React, a Bluetooth 4.2 LE compliant board with sensors and expansion headers for IoT applications based on the company’s BGM111 Bluetooth...

More...

I don’t normally write about business news, unless they have a clear impact on the technical side of things. So for example, I did not write about NXP buying Freescale, Qualcomm likely buying...

More...

R-Box Pro is just another Amlogic S912 TV box, except it comes with up to 3GB RAM, against 2GB for most other models on the market. Kingnovel sent me a sample with 3GB RAM to check it out, and today...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Arduino Has Launched ESLOV IoT Invention Kit on Kickstarter

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Meet NXP i.MX8 Processor Families: i.MX 8 for High performance, i.MX 8

Freescale and then NXP have been talking about i.MX8 processors for several years, and this spring unveiled i.MX 8 Multisensory Enablement Kit without giving much details about the processor except...

More...

Hacking ARM TrustZone / Secure Boot on Amlogic S905 SoC
    Amlogic S905 processor used in many Android TV boxes and ODROID-C2 development board implements ARM TrustZone security extensions to run a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) used for DRM & other...

More...

VoCore2 WiFi IoT Board Launched with Audio, PoE & “Ultimate” Docks (Crowdfunding)
    Vocore WiFi IoT board was popular at its launch in 2014 because affordable WiFi boards with I/Os were not common at the time, and it came with an Ethernet dock making it a complete router within a...

More...

Routers, IP Cameras/Phones & IoT Devices can be Security Risks even with the Latest Firmware, and a Strong Admin Password
    I’ve just read an interesting article entitled “who makes the IoT things under attack“, explaining that devices connected to the Internet such as router, IP cameras, IP Phones,...

More...

V-Bridge Muses Digital TV Modulator Boards Let You Broadcast Your Own TV Channel for $199 and Up (Crowdfunding)
    I wrote about VATek VMB8202D Enmoder SoC handling both DVB, ATSC, DTMB and ISDB modulation and H.264 hardware encoding earlier this summer, and at the time, the company also planned to launch a...

More...

Two More Google Products: Google WiFi Mesh Router, and Google Home, an Amazon Echo Competitor
    Google made a bunch a new product announcements with their Pixel phones, Daydream View VR headset, and Chromecast Ultra 4K dongle, but in this post I’ll write about two other new products:...

More...

Google Announces Pixel and Pixel XL Smartphones for $649 and Up
    Google used to collaborate with smartphone manufacturers for their Nexus devices, but the company is now promoting their own Pixel brand, and has just launched Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones powered...

More...

Upcoming 4K HDMI Streaming Sticks – Chromecast Ultra and EZCast 4K
    Google has been introducing several “MadebyGoogle” device including the latest Chromecast Ultra support 4K and HDR, but it’s not the only 4K HDMI dongle to stream videos from your...

More...

Xtream Codes IPTV Panel Review – Part 2: Movie Data Editing, Security, Resellers, Users and Pricing Management
    Dear readers, after part 1 of Xtream Codes Panel v.2.2.0 EVO review, here is part 2. I tried hard to get all in two parts, but “to be exhaustive” there will also have to be a part 3… Movie...

More...

Linus Torvalds has officially released Linux 4.8 last Sunday: So the last week was really quiet, which maybe means that I could probably just have skipped rc8 after all. Oh well, no real harm done....

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How to check HTTP Header and Connection Stats from the Command Line

A few days ago, I discussed with somebody whether a file was cached by Cloudflare or not, and this involved getting the HTTP header, and checking for CF-RAY field to see if data is going through one...

More...

96Boards is an initiative from Linaro, an engineering organization focusing on ARM development, to define some hardware and software specifications for development boards. But since 96Boards...

More...

Rikomagic became a much better known company when they launched MK802 TV stick in 2012, and over the years they’ve kept introducing new products, and I’ve just received a review sample of...

More...

Silicon Labs Introduces $29 Thunderboard React Bluetooth 4.2 LE IoT Board and $69 Derby Car Kit
    Earlier this summer, Silicon labs launched ThunderBoard React, a Bluetooth 4.2 LE compliant board with sensors and expansion headers for IoT applications based on the company’s BGM111 Bluetooth...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Qualcomm is Finally Open for Business with Snapdragon 410E and 600E Pr

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default KM8 Pro Amlogic S912 Android Box Sells for $49.99 (Promo)

We’ve seen several Amlogic S912 octa-core TV boxes for under $60 in the past such as Beelink GT1, but KM8 Pro is the first one I see sold for less than $50, as it’s now offered on...

More...

How to Write ESP8266 Firmware from Scratch (using ESP Bare Metal SDK and C Language)
    CNXSoft: This is a guest post by Alexander Alashkin, software engineer in Cesanta, working on Mongoose Embedded Web Server. Espressif’s ESP8266 had quite an evolution. Some may even call it...

More...

RabbitMax Flex IoT & Home Automation Board and Kit for Raspberry Pi
    RabbitMax Flex is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi boards with 40-pin headers, namely_Raspberry Pi Model A+ and B+, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 0, destined to be used for...

More...

Amlogic S905 processor used in many Android TV boxes and ODROID-C2 development board implements ARM TrustZone security extensions to run a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) used for DRM & other...

More...

VoCore2 WiFi IoT Board Launched with Audio, PoE & “Ultimate” Docks (Crowdfunding)
    Vocore WiFi IoT board was popular at its launch in 2014 because affordable WiFi boards with I/Os were not common at the time, and it came with an Ethernet dock making it a complete router within a...

More...

Routers, IP Cameras/Phones & IoT Devices can be Security Risks even with the Latest Firmware, and a Strong Admin Password
    I’ve just read an interesting article entitled “who makes the IoT things under attack“, explaining that devices connected to the Internet such as router, IP cameras, IP Phones,...

More...

V-Bridge Muses Digital TV Modulator Boards Let You Broadcast Your Own TV Channel for $199 and Up (Crowdfunding)
    I wrote about VATek VMB8202D Enmoder SoC handling both DVB, ATSC, DTMB and ISDB modulation and H.264 hardware encoding earlier this summer, and at the time, the company also planned to launch a...

More...

Two More Google Products: Google WiFi Mesh Router, and Google Home, an Amazon Echo Competitor
    Google made a bunch a new product announcements with their Pixel phones, Daydream View VR headset, and Chromecast Ultra 4K dongle, but in this post I’ll write about two other new products:...

More...

Google Announces Pixel and Pixel XL Smartphones for $649 and Up
    Google used to collaborate with smartphone manufacturers for their Nexus devices, but the company is now promoting their own Pixel brand, and has just launched Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones powered...

More...

Google has been introducing several “MadebyGoogle” device including the latest Chromecast Ultra support 4K and HDR, but it’s not the only 4K HDMI dongle to stream videos from your...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Xtream Codes IPTV Panel Review – Part 2: Movie Data Editing, Security,

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sonoff Pow is a $10.50 ESP8266 WiFi Relay Box that also Measures Power

In a recent article about Sonoff TH10/TH16 WiFi relays with sensor probes support, we also saw that ITEAD Studio started to have a nice family of home automation products. The company has now added...

More...

Zidoo X9S Android TV Box HDMI Input Testing – Video Recording, PiP, and UDP Broadcasting
    One of Zidoo X9S media center‘s key features is its HDMI Input port with support for PVR, picture-in-picture, and video broadcasting over UDP. The company has come a long way since the...

More...

GOLE2 Mini PC Comes in Intel and ARM Flavors, Features a SATA Bay and Built-in Camera (Crowdfunding)
    GOLE1 was an different and interesting product combining tablet and mini PC features into one, but I found the 5″ screen to be rather useless, and the battery did not work exactly well since it...

More...

How to Write ESP8266 Firmware from Scratch (using ESP Bare Metal SDK and C Language)
    CNXSoft: This is a guest post by Alexander Alashkin, software engineer in Cesanta, working on Mongoose Embedded Web Server. Espressif’s ESP8266 had quite an evolution. Some may even call it...

More...

RabbitMax Flex is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi boards with 40-pin headers, namely_Raspberry Pi Model A+ and B+, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 0, destined to be used for...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Google Announces Pixel and Pixel XL Smartphones for $649 and Up

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Intel Has Started Sampling Altera Stratix 10 ARM Cortex A53 + FPGA SoC

Intel bought Altera last year, which means Intel is now in the FPGA business, and the company has recently announced they had started to provide samples of Startix 10 SoC manufactured using Intel 14...

More...

Android 7.1 Developer Preview Coming Soon with Image Keyboard Support, App Shortcuts API, etc…
    Google will soon release Android 7.1 Developer Preview for Nexus 5X & Nexus 6P smartphone, as well as Pixel C tablet, listed some of the changes you can expect in the new dot release, and...

More...

CHIP Pro is a $16 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 System-on-Module Powered by a $6 GR8 ARM Cortex A8 SIP
    Next Thing CHIP board and corresponding PocketCHIP portable Linux computer have been relatively popular due to their inexpensive price for the feature set, as for $9, you’d get an Allwinner R8...

More...

SolidRun MACCHIATOBin is Another Marvell ARMADA 8040 Networking Mini-ITX Board
    We’ve already seen SolidRun is working on a Marvell ARMADA 8040 quad core Cortex A72 community board for networking and storage applications, but based on a picture taken at Linaro Connect, the...

More...

Exilong RF & WiFi Irrigation System Automatically Takes Care of Your Garden Watering (Crowdfunding)
    I find it fun to spend time watering the flowers and grass in my garden, but if you’d rather do it automatically then Tevatronic Exilong might be for you as the irrigation system controls up to...

More...

Samsung Starts Mass-Production of Exynos 7 Dual (7270) Processor used in Galaxy Gear S3 Smartwatch
    Samsung has just issued a press release announcing the Korean company had just started mass-production of the first SoC for Wearables using 14-nm FinFET process with their Exynos 7 Dual (7270) dual...

More...

Zidoo X9S Android TV Box HDMI Input Testing – Video Recording, PiP, and UDP Broadcasting
    One of Zidoo X9S media center‘s key features is its HDMI Input port with support for PVR, picture-in-picture, and video broadcasting over UDP. The company has come a long way since the...

More...

GOLE2 Mini PC Comes in Intel and ARM Flavors, Features a SATA Bay and Built-in Camera (Crowdfunding)
    GOLE1 was an different and interesting product combining tablet and mini PC features into one, but I found the 5″ screen to be rather useless, and the battery did not work exactly well since it...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hacking ARM TrustZone / Secure Boot on Amlogic S905 SoC

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast