Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A Tale of Many Divisions – Naive Prime Factorization Across a Handful

CNXSoft: Another guest post by blu where he looks at how a small piece of code involving divisions behaves on different architectures. Once upon a time (i.e. the other week) I was giving tips to my...

More...

MeWe is an Ad-free, Privacy Focused Social Network
    This post will be fairly off-topic, but recently Google announced they’d be closing Google+ for consumers. CNX Software has a community about TV boxes and mini PCs with over 12,000 members on...

More...

$6 C-SKY Linux Development Board Features GX6605S Media SoC with C-SKY ISA
    We’ve got plenty of ultra low cost , media capable Linux boards in recent years, but most of those are based on Arm architecture. More recently RISC-V open source ISA has started to show up in...

More...

Giveaway Week – NanoPC-T4 RK3399 SBC
    We started the week-end with a Rockchip RK3399 board, so it makes perfect sense to end giveaway week with a bang, and another RK3399 SBC: FriendlyElec NanoPC-T4. Like other such boards, NanoPC-T4...

More...

G12S Amlogic S905X2 Android TV Box Comes with 2T2R WiFi 5 Connectivity
    Several Amlogic S905X2 TV boxes running Android have launched with products such as X96 Max, Beelink GT1 Mini, H96 Max X2, or Mecool KM9. Some of those boxes come with WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, and others...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Amazon Launches 64-bit Arm Server “A1” Instances

Amazon has developed AWS Graviton processors optimized for cloud applications and delivering power, performance, and cost optimizations over their Intel counterpart. The processors feature 64-bit Arm...

More...

VIA ALTA DS 3 Edge AI system Features Snapdragon 820E Processor
    VIA has recently introduced ALTA DS 3 Edge AI system, a mini PC for the retail market powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820E processor, and targeting intelligent digital signage, kiosk, and access...

More...

HiMedia S1 TV Dongle Runs Android TV, Supports Netflix 4K
    HiSilicon Hi3798MV200 media processor was announced in 2016 as a cost-down version of Hi3798CV200 processor for 4K TV boxes, and the next year I reviewed HiMedia Q30 TV box powered by the processor....

More...

Forlinx OK1052-C Board Features NXP i.MX RT1052 Crossover Processor
    NXP i.MX RT series crossover processors were first announced last year as processors providing the same real-time capability as found in microcontrollers while providing performance similar to...

More...

Alfawise U30 3D Printer now Offered for $166 (Promo)
    This time of the year is normally a good period to buy 3D printers at a discounted prices ,as we’ve seen in the past with the popular Anet A8 model, which again is sold for $139.99 plus...

More...

Facebook BOLT Speeds Up Large x86 & ARM64 Binaries by up to 15%
    Compilers like GCC OR LLVM normally do a good job at optimizing your code when processing your source code into assembly, and then binary format, but there’s still room for improvement –...

More...

An Attempt to Benchmark Entry-level x86 Boards against RK3399 & Exynos Arm Boards
    Some Arm boards have become quite powerful, while hardware based on low power Intel processor has generally become cheaper with both architectures somewhat converging in terms of performance and...

More...

Alfawise T1 Gemini Lake Mini PC Offered for $150 (Promo)
    Gemini Lake mini PCs have been around for a while, but not quite at the price most expected, that is roughly the same as Apollo Lake, possibly due to shortages of Intel’s entry level...

More...

ODROID-XU4 and ODROID-XU4Q Boards Going for $49 (Promo)
    ODROID-XU4, and its fanless ODROID-XU4Q sibling, are neat little single board computer packing lots of power into a small form factor. I tested ODROID-XU4 with Ubuntu 18.04 recently and was...

More...

HiSilicon Kirin 980 Benchmarks Show Cortex A76’s Impressive Performance & Efficiency Improvements
    HiSilicon Kirin 980 was the first processor announced with Cortex A76 cores, which were said to deliver laptop-class performance, with 35% performance improvement over Cortex A75, and around twice...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Open Source Hardware SpiderSoM System-on-Module Features Intel MAX 10

When embedded systems companies offer a system-on-module (SoM) and a baseboard, the later is usually open source hardware with all design files provided so that customers can leverage the work for...

More...

Orange Pi AI Stick 2801 Neural Compute Stick SDK & Documentation Released
    We covered the launch of Orange Pi AI Stick 2801 neural compute stick a few days ago, the first easily available Gyralcon Lightspeeur based USB stick, and noted that while the hardware was there, we...

More...

Android 9.0 TV Boxes Now Available for $45 and Up (Promo)
    If you own a fairly recent official Android TV device, you should probably expect an update to Android TV 9.0 in due time, but for TV boxes running Android instead, I was not aware of any models...

More...

Microchip Releases Tiny SAM R34/R35 LoRa SiPs and Development Kit
    Microchip has been offering RN2483 & RN2903 LoRa modules for respectively 868 MHz and 915 MHz frequencies for several years, but the company has now announced SAM R34 and SAM R35 LoRa...

More...

HiSilicon Hi1620 Server SoC to Features up to 64 Arm “Ares” Cores
    A few years ago we covered Hisilicon D02 server board powered by the company’s Hip05 SoC with 16 or 32 Arm Cortex A57 cores. I had not seen any updates since then myself, but HiSilicon has...

More...

Xiaomi Mi Box Android TV TV Box is Sold for $52.99 (Promo)
    Xiaomi recently launched the Mi Box S an update to their popular Xiaomi Mi Box with pretty much the same specifications, but an improved remote control and a lower price of $59 in the US. We also saw...

More...

BitBumper ESP8266 Flash is a Standalone OTA Update Tool
    While it’s possible to perform OTA firmware update of ESP8266 with platformIO, Jochen wanted a standalone program to update the firmware of his ESP8266 based devices, and since he could not...

More...

PyGo Wearable Devices Create LoRa Mesh Networks (Crowdfunding)
    Pycom has made some interesting IoT boards running MicroPython in the past starting with WiFi capable WiPy in 2015, and followed by various others supporting various wireless standard including...

More...

Ubuntu 18.04 To Get 10 Years Long Term Support
    Canonical releases new Ubuntu versions every six months, but most of those are then supported for 9 months only. If you want long term support, you need to install the LTS (Long Term Support) version...

More...

Allwize K2 IoT Board Supports 169MHz Wize LPWAN Protocol (LoRa alternative)
    LoRa, Sigfox, and NB-IoT are probably the most popular low power long range wireless protocols for the Internet of Things, but there are several others, including one I had never heard of: Wize. The...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Black Friday 2018 – International Deals

November 11.11 is now behind us, but that means Black Friday and Cyber Monday are soon approaching and as usual I’ve gathered some deals or events geared towards an International audience,...

More...

Gateworks Newport GW6100 Miniature Networking SBC Comes with one GbE Port, one mPCIe Socket
    Nearly exactly one year ago, Gateworks announced Newport family of networking SBCs powered by Cavium Octeon TX 64-bit Arm SoC, and earlier this year launched the higher-end GW6400/GW6404 boards with...

More...

Toradex Colibri iMX8X SoM Features NXP i.MX 8X Dual / Quad Arm Cortex-A35 Processor
    Designed for infotainment and dashboard in automotive applications, industrial control, robotics, healthcare, mobile payments, handheld devices, and more, NXP i.MX 8X Arm Cortex-A35 processor was...

More...

Compact Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Launched for $25
    The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ is likely the most popular maker board available today at $35, but it just got a little brother – Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ – that should also enjoy good popularity...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Buildroot For NanoPi NEO4 RK3399 SBC

NanoPi NEO4 is the smallest and cheapest RK3399 board so far, featuring the hexa-core processor into a $45 60×45 mm single board computer. FriendlyELEC usually provides decent documentation and...

More...

A95X Max S905X2 TV Box Supports 2.5? SATA Drives
    Several Amlogic S905X2 TV boxes have launched in recent months with models such as X96 Max or Beelink GT1 Mini, and if you’re the kind of user who mostly play videos from local storage as...

More...

Geeetech A20M Review – A Dual Extruder, Color Mixing 3D Printer
    Hey Karl here with a 3D printer review. I know it has been a while for a printer review and grateful for Gearbest sending the review unit. They shipped me the Geeetech A20M a single nozzle, mixing,...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx 7nm Processor is Designed for Always-Connected PCs
    The first day of Qualcomm Tech Summit focused on 5G technology, the second day revealed details about Snapdragon 855 mobile processor, and the third and last day was about Snapdragon 8cx Compute...

More...

PHYTEC phyCORE-AM65x SoM Features TI Sitara AM654x Processor
    We already knew Texas Instruments was working on AM654 processor, the first 64-bit Arm SoC from the company, featuring four Cortex A53 cores, a PowerVR SGX544 GPU, dual lock-step capable Cortex R5F...

More...

Steam Link Beta now Available for Raspberry Pi 3 / 3B+
    Steam is a digital distribution platform developed by Valve Corporation for purchasing and playing video games that was first launched in 2003 for Windows computer only. Since then Mac OS (2010),...

More...

MicroSemi Introduces PolarFire FPGA & RISC-V SoC
    In the past we’ve covered SoCs comprised of Arm cores and FPGA fabric via Xilinx Zynq-7000 series SoCs and Zynq UltraScale+ series MPSoCs, respectively featuring up to two Arm Cortex A9 cores,...

More...

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 is the First 5G Mobile Processor
    Most (all?) CNX Software readers already know 5G cellular technology is coming soon, and companies have already announced 5G modems such as Samsung Exynos 5100, MediaTek M70 or Snapdragon X50, some...

More...

WeTek Air Android TV 4K HDR Set-Top Box Comes with DVB-T2/C, DVB-S2 or ATSC Tuners
    WeTek was one of the first manufacturers to launch Android set-top boxes with built-in tuners starting with WeTek Play, later followed by WeTek Play 2 model a few years later. In recent years, the...

More...

Up2Stream WiFi Audio Receiver Module Targets DIY Wireless Speakers
    If you own a set of very good speakers, and are interested in making them smarter, Arylic Up2Stream WiFi audio receiver module may be a solution to look into. The module allows to make your own DIY...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Orange Pi 3G-IoT Board Finally Gets a Linux Image

Shenzhen Xunlong has launched several cellular IoT boards over the last few years with Orange Pi 2G-IoT, Orange Pi 3G-IoT and Orange Pi 4G-IoT, but each time, they are launched with Android support...

More...

iMortor 36V-X Wheel Converts your Bike into an Electric Bicycle for $200
    This post will be a little off-topic, but I’ve just found out an interesting product I did not know existed. You’ve probably all seen electric bicycles, but YUNZHILUN iMortor 36V-X wheel...

More...

Particle Mesh Networking Review – Part 2: Getting Started Guide with Argon & Xenon
    I’ve recently received a Particle Mesh IoT Development Kit with one Argon WiFi + Mesh (802.15.4) board acting as gateway, three Xenon Mesh boards, and various sensors and accessories. ...

More...

QNAP HS-453DX Fanless NAS Features Gemini Lake Processor, 10GbE, HDMI 2.0
    Intel Gemini Lake processors are usually found in consumer products such as motherboards, mini PCs, tablets, and laptops, but QNAP has just announced a fanless NAS – QNAP HS-453DX –...

More...

Necuno Mobile Open Source Linux Smartphone is Powered by NXP i.MX 6 Processor
    A few years ago, various companies tried to develop other Linux based mobile operating systems, but most failed with Mozilla Firefox OS discontinued, Samsung Tizen is not being used in smartphones...

More...

MiniNodes Raspberry Pi 3 CoM Carrier Board Takes up to 5 Compute Modules 3
    Mininodes is known for their hosting services based on Arm development boards such as Cubieboard2, 96Boards Hikey, or Raspberry Pi 3, but the company unveiled their own hardware platform at Arm...

More...

Ugoos Clever Canvas Cube TV Dongle Makes Digital Signage Easy
    When I was first informed about Ugoos Clever Canvas Cube, I ignored it because it just looked like an another “old” Amlogic S905 TV stick running Android 5.1. But I came across it again...

More...

Amazon EC2 A1 Arm Instances Deliver up to 45% Cost Savings over x86 Instances
    Just a couple of days ago, Amazon introduced EC2 A1 Arm instances based on custom-designed AWS Graviton processors featuring up to 32 Arm Neoverse cores. Commenters started a discussion about price...

More...

Sony PlayStation Classic Teardown Reveals MediaTek MT8167A Processor
    Miniature versions of popular game consoles from earlier decades have been all the rage recently, but they all have one thing in common: the inability to add games by default. But eventually, people...

More...

VIA ALTA DS 3 Edge AI system Features Snapdragon 820E Processor
    VIA has recently introduced ALTA DS 3 Edge AI system, a mini PC for the retail market powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820E processor, and targeting intelligent digital signage, kiosk, and access...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default HiMedia S1 TV Dongle Runs Android TV, Supports Netflix 4K

HiSilicon Hi3798MV200 media processor was announced in 2016 as a cost-down version of Hi3798CV200 processor for 4K TV boxes, and the next year I reviewed HiMedia Q30 TV box powered by the processor....

More...

Alfawise U30 3D Printer now Offered for $166 (Promo)
    This time of the year is normally a good period to buy 3D printers at a discounted prices ,as we’ve seen in the past with the popular Anet A8 model, which again is sold for $139.99 plus...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default TP-Link Archer 802.11ax WiFi 6 Routers Sell for $350 and Up

After NETGEAR and ASUS 802.11.ax WiFi routers introduction earlier this year, TP-Link has now launched their own WiFi 6 routers with Archer AX6000 and Archer AX11000 models. The latter will only be...

More...

ClearFog CX 8K ARMADA 8040 Networking Board Complies with COM Express type 7 Specifications
    After ClearFog GT 8K earlier this year, SolidRun has now launched another variant of their Marvell ARMADA based ClearFog networking boards: ClearFog CX 8K. The new single board computer features the...

More...

How to Upgrade Xiaomi Mi A2 to Android 9 Pie
    I read Xiaomi Mi A2 got an official upgrade to Android 9 Pie in India around mid November. This got me interested in reviewing Xiaomi Mi A2 with the latest Android operating system, and GearBest sent...

More...

Several Amlogic S905X2 TV boxes have launched in recent months with models such as X96 Max or Beelink GT1 Mini, and if you’re the kind of user who mostly play videos from local storage as...

More...

Hey Karl here with a 3D printer review. I know it has been a while for a printer review and grateful for Gearbest sending the review unit. They shipped me the Geeetech A20M a single nozzle, mixing,...

More...

The first day of Qualcomm Tech Summit focused on 5G technology, the second day revealed details about Snapdragon 855 mobile processor, and the third and last day was about Snapdragon 8cx Compute...

More...

We already knew Texas Instruments was working on AM654 processor, the first 64-bit Arm SoC from the company, featuring four Cortex A53 cores, a PowerVR SGX544 GPU, dual lock-step capable Cortex R5F...

More...

Steam is a digital distribution platform developed by Valve Corporation for purchasing and playing video games that was first launched in 2003 for Windows computer only. Since then Mac OS (2010),...

More...

MicroSemi Introduces PolarFire FPGA & RISC-V SoC
    In the past we’ve covered SoCs comprised of Arm cores and FPGA fabric via Xilinx Zynq-7000 series SoCs and Zynq UltraScale+ series MPSoCs, respectively featuring up to two Arm Cortex A9 cores,...

More...

Most (all?) CNX Software readers already know 5G cellular technology is coming soon, and companies have already announced 5G modems such as Samsung Exynos 5100, MediaTek M70 or Snapdragon X50, some...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default WeTek Air Android TV 4K HDR Set-Top Box Comes with DVB-T2/C, DVB-S2 or

WeTek was one of the first manufacturers to launch Android set-top boxes with built-in tuners starting with WeTek Play, later followed by WeTek Play 2 model a few years later. In recent years, the...

More...

If you own a set of very good speakers, and are interested in making them smarter, Arylic Up2Stream WiFi audio receiver module may be a solution to look into. The module allows to make your own DIY...

More...

This post will be a little off-topic, but I’ve just found out an interesting product I did not know existed. You’ve probably all seen electric bicycles, but YUNZHILUN iMortor 36V-X wheel...

More...

Particle Mesh Networking Review – Part 2: Getting Started Guide with Argon & Xenon
    I’ve recently received a Particle Mesh IoT Development Kit with one Argon WiFi + Mesh (802.15.4) board acting as gateway, three Xenon Mesh boards, and various sensors and accessories. ...

More...

QNAP HS-453DX Fanless NAS Features Gemini Lake Processor, 10GbE, HDMI 2.0
    Intel Gemini Lake processors are usually found in consumer products such as motherboards, mini PCs, tablets, and laptops, but QNAP has just announced a fanless NAS – QNAP HS-453DX –...

More...

Necuno Mobile Open Source Linux Smartphone is Powered by NXP i.MX 6 Processor
    A few years ago, various companies tried to develop other Linux based mobile operating systems, but most failed with Mozilla Firefox OS discontinued, Samsung Tizen is not being used in smartphones...

More...

MiniNodes Raspberry Pi 3 CoM Carrier Board Takes up to 5 Compute Modules 3
    Mininodes is known for their hosting services based on Arm development boards such as Cubieboard2, 96Boards Hikey, or Raspberry Pi 3, but the company unveiled their own hardware platform at Arm...

More...

Ugoos Clever Canvas Cube TV Dongle Makes Digital Signage Easy
    When I was first informed about Ugoos Clever Canvas Cube, I ignored it because it just looked like an another “old” Amlogic S905 TV stick running Android 5.1. But I came across it again...

More...

Amazon EC2 A1 Arm Instances Deliver up to 45% Cost Savings over x86 Instances
    Just a couple of days ago, Amazon introduced EC2 A1 Arm instances based on custom-designed AWS Graviton processors featuring up to 32 Arm Neoverse cores. Commenters started a discussion about price...

More...

Sony PlayStation Classic Teardown Reveals MediaTek MT8167A Processor
    Miniature versions of po____r game consoles from earlier decades have been all the rage recently, but they all have one thing in common: the inability to add games by default. But eventually, people...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default VIA ALTA DS 3 Edge AI system Features Snapdragon 820E Processor

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sony PlayStation Classic Teardown Reveals MediaTek MT8167A Processor

Miniature versions of po____r game consoles from earlier decades have been all the rage recently, but they all have one thing in common: the inability to add games by default. But eventually, people...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Balena EtcherPro Multi SD Card, USB, and Board Flasher Coming in Q2 20

I previously wrote about Etcher Pro when posting about the fairly expensive SySTOR SD card duplicator that allows you to copy one (micro) SD card content to multiple cards on one go, for instance to...

More...

Tis the season so they say
    Hey Karl here with a short post…I know everyone on here has their hobbies and thanks to Jean-Luc, and Gearbest I have been able to explore 3D printing for nearly 2 years. I want to express gratitude...

More...

eduArdu is an Open Source Hardware Arduino Learning Board
    Olimex has recently launched eduArdu, an open source hardware Arduino compatible board specifically designed for education with plenty of buttons, LEDs, and sensors, as well as tutorials and samples...

More...

Wave Computing to Open Source MIPS Architecture
    There has been a lot of talks about RISC-V open source, royalty-free instructions set architecture this year, including the launch of RISC-V MCUs and Linux capable RISC-V processors, and...

More...

Kontron pITX-iMX8M Industrial Pico-ITX Motherboard is Powered by NXP i.MX8M Processor
    We’ve had a fair amount of boards and modules based on NXP i.MX 8M dual or quad core Cortex A53 processor this year, including one pico-ITX motherboard with F&S Elektronik ArmStone MXM8...

More...

HOMTOM C1 Android Go Smartphone Sells for $75
    Android Go is a lightweight version of Android operating system launched by Google targeting low end smartphones with the OS & apps optimized for low memory and storage. Smartphones with the...

More...

MIPI I3C Basic v1.0 Specification Released Publicly
    The MIPI Alliance announced MIPI I3C sensor interface around 2 years ago, as a backward compatible update to the po____r I2C interface with with lower power consumption, and much higher bitrate (up...

More...

GPD Pocket 2 Amber Black is a Cheaper Mini laptop with Celeron 3965Y Processor
    GPD introduced their latest Pocket 2 mini laptop via a crowdfunding campaign last summer. The device packs a Intel Core m3-7y30 Kaby Lake processor coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, as well as...

More...

MediaTek Helio P90’s APU 2.0 Quadruples AI Performance
    Mediatek has launched another of their Helio P-series processor. We’ve gotten used to getting incremental improvements when it comes with CPU and GPU performance, but now companies are able to...

More...

BOOM Open Source RISC-V Core Runs on Amazon EC2 F1 Instances
    The Berkeley Out-of-Order Machine (BOOM) is an open source RV64G RISC-V core written in the Chisel hardware construction language, and mainly ASIC optimized. However, it is also usable on FPGAs, and...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ClearFog CX 8K ARMADA 8040 Networking Board Complies with COM Express

After ClearFog GT 8K earlier this year, SolidRun has now launched another variant of their Marvell ARMADA based ClearFog networking boards: ClearFog CX 8K. The new single board computer features the...

More...

How to Upgrade Xiaomi Mi A2 to Android 9 Pie
    I read Xiaomi Mi A2 got an official upgrade to Android 9 Pie in India around mid November. This got me interested in reviewing Xiaomi Mi A2 with the latest Android operating system, and GearBest sent...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Particle Mesh Networking Review – Part 2: Getting Started Guide with A

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Omron HeartGuide Wearable Blood Pressure Monitor is Finally Available

Way back at CES 2016, Omron showcased Project Zero BP6000 wearable blood pressure monitor that was meant to be an FDA approved blood pressure monitor fitting into a watch form factor and starting to...

More...

Bluespec Flute is a 5-Stage Open Source RISC-V Processor
    Bluespec is a US company that provides RISC-V processors and development tools that “speed integration, debugging and verification of embedded systems”. Their first RISC-V release was the...

More...

Intrinsyc Qualcomm Flight Pro Development Kit Targets High-end Drones and Robotics
    Intrinsyc is known for manufacturing and selling mobile development platforms (MDP) & hardware development kits (HDK) for Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, but this time the company is taking...

More...

Onion Omega2 Pro OpenWrt Linux IoT Board Comes with 8GB Storage (Crowdfunding)
    Onion Omega2 and Omega2 Plus are MediaTek MT7688 MIPS based WiFi boards for IoT applications that were launched in 2016 for as low as $5. Both boards run OpenWrt (LEDE at the time), and Omega2 Plus...

More...

Qualcomm 9205 NB-IoT & Cat M1 LTE Modem Lowers Costs, Power Consumption
    Qualcomm has introduced a new LTE IoT chipset with Qualcomm 9205 LTE modem that supports Cat M1 (eMTC), NB2 (NB-IoT), 2G/E-GPRS fallback, as well as GNSS. Qualcomm 9205 comes at a lower price,...

More...

Amazon Echo Look Camera Goes for $50 with Intel Atom x5, RealSense Camera SR300
    Amazon Echo Look is a smart camera with Alexa Assistant that was launched about 2 years ago for $200, and designed to help you decide if your outfit is a good match, beside taking photo and video...

More...

Lenovo Z5 Pro GT Snapdragon 855 Phone Features 12GB RAM
    According to Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 specifications, the processor can support up to 16GB LPDDR4x memory, so we should be expecting phones with insane of RAM. The first device to features Snapdragon...

More...

Arm Cortex-A65AE Targets Safety-Critical Automotive, Aviation, and Industrial Automation Applications
    Arm introduced their first “Automotive Enhanced” processor with Cortex-A76AE last September. The processor targets autonomous driving applications, and comes with extra safety features...

More...

Purism Librem 5 Linux phone development kits are now shipping
    Purism Librem 5 is a privacy-focused open source Linux smartphone powered by NXP i.MX 8M processor that was launched via a crowdfunding campaign in August 2017 that ends up being extremely po____r...

More...

$30 MX10 MINI TV Box Runs Android 9 on RK3328 Processor
    Android 9.0 TV boxes based on Rockchip RK3328 processor started to become available at the end of last month for $45 and up, but if you’d like a cheaper Android 9 TV box either for playing...

More...

Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast