Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 21 of 97 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Toaster Breadboard Power Supply Supports 3.3V, 5V, and Variable 5V to

YwRobot MB102 is a popular power supply for breadboards delivering 5V or 3.3V to both power rails. Bradsprojects’ Toaster power supply offers similar functionalities but beside outputting just...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Allwinner H6 Processor for 4K HDR Set-Top Boxes Supports USB 3.0, PCIe

Allwinner H6 is a new quad core Cortex A53 processor designed for 4K set-top boxes. It will support “6K” video decoding for 10-bit HEVC, VP9, and H.264, integrate HDR10 and HLG video...

More...

Is NodeMCU ESP-32S Board Now Selling for $8.50 Shipped?
    ESP32 SoC with WiFi and Bluetooth launched last September for around $3, followed soon after by ESP32 modules for $7, and a few weeks later, easier to use ESP32 development boards were introduced,...

More...

MQMaker Koala is a Features-Packed Development Board Powered by Rockchip RK3288 Processor
    MQMaker launched MiQi board based on Rockchip RK3288 quad core Cortex A17 processor last year with the hardware aimed at hobbyists and makers, but the company has been developing a higher-end board...

More...

Aconno Bluetooth 4.0 & 5 IoT Development Board Features an nRF52832 or nRF52840 Module, an e-Paper Display, Sensors and More
    Bluetooth 5 is the latest iteration of Bluetooth with up to four times the speed and twice the range of Bluetooth 4.0 LE, and so far apart from Puck.js and Nordic Semi nRF52840 devkit, I had not seen...

More...

$100 Qotom Q1900G4-M Nano-ITX Board Powered by Intel Celeron J1900 SoC is Equipped with Four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
    Qotom Q1900G4-M is a motherboard designed for networking applications thanks to four Gigabit Ethernet ports connected to an Intel Celeron J1900 quad core “Bay Trail” processor. The board...

More...

MeLE V9 4K Android TV Box Comes with a 3.5a€³ SATA Slot, a Cooling Fan
    We’ve seen several devices based on Realtek RTD1295 processor. They all come with a SATA interface, either via an external connector like Zidoo X9S, a 2.5″ SATA bay like Beelink SEA I, or...

More...

Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ Smartphones Launched with Infinity Screen, Samsung DeX Desktop Mode, Bixby Assistant
    Samsung has finally launched their latest Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Exynos 8895 processor, 5.8″ and 6.2″ screens , and some of the most...

More...

Intel: My 10nm Process is Denser Than Yours
    Process technology is important as the lower the process node, the more efficient the processor becomes, which leads to either longer battery life for the same tasks on battery powered devices, or...

More...

$100 Xiaomi “90 Minutes Ultra Smart Running Shoes” are Equipped with Intel Curie Module
    If you’ve ever used a fitness tracker on a wristband, you must know that although it gives an indication of your level of activity, it’s usually not really accurate to count steps....

More...

VIA VTS-8589 OPS Board Powered by NXP i.MX 6 ARM Processor Complies with Intel’s OPS Digital Signage Specifications
    Intel introduced the Open Pluggable Specifications (OPS) defining mechanical and electrical requirements for boards used in digital signage back in 2010. Since then there has been a few Intel OPS...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default isorespin.sh Script Updates Ubuntu ISO Files with Mainline Linux Kerne

Devices based on Intel Bay Trail and Cherry Trail processors have been popular due to their integration into low cost system (for an Intel platform), but Intel did not prioritize Linux development...

More...

FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards
    Everyday we can read stories about password database hacking, malware, ransomware, and so on, and companies can try to protect themselves by paying professionals that do a more or less good jobs, but...

More...

Your Smartphone Could Become The Brain and Touchpad of Your Laptop (Dock)
    Mobile desktop convergence is likely to happen sometimes in the next few years, at least for some users, when your smartphone will be the brain of your laptop or desktop computer. So far I imagined...

More...

ArcherMind Mediatek X20 Pro Development Board Adds 3G, 4G LTE and More I/Os
    Archermind launched Mediatek X20 board powered by Mediatek Helio X20 deca-core processor, and compliant with 96Boards CE hardware specifications last year for $199. The company has now been working...

More...

Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 H5 Board Replaces Allwinner H3 by Allwinner H5 for $1 More
    It’s hard to keep up, but Shenzhen Xunlong has launched another Orange Pi board, as two weeks after introducing Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 development board, the company has now introduced...

More...

Rikomagic R1 Android Projector Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    Rikomagic R1 Android mini projector runs Android 4.4 on Rockchip RK3128 quad core processor, and the company sent me a sample for review, so today I’ll first do an unboxing, and partial...

More...

Linux based iWave Systems OBD-II Dongle Comes with 4G LTE and GPS
    OBD-II dongles that you connect to your car’s OBD-II port have been around for several years, but they were initially simple devices with USB or Bluetooth connectivity that you control with...

More...

Karl’s Home Automation Project – Part 3: Adding Light Detection to a Motion Sensor
    This is the 3rd part of my Home Automation light project. In the first part, I wrote about basic setup with basic Sonoff Wifi MQTT switches and setting them up. In the second one, we added some 433...

More...

Instreamer App Streams Zidoo X8/X9S/X10 HDMI Video Input to YouTube Live / RTMP Servers with FFmpeg
    Zidoo X8, X9S and the upcoming X10, are TV boxes powered by Realtek RTD1295 processor with an HDMI input. The stock firmware already supports UDP broadcasting, but robbi5 decided he needed more, and...

More...

Kudrone Nano Drone Shoots “4K” Videos, Follows You With GPS (Crowdfunding)
    Kudrone is a palm-sized drone equipped with a 4K camera that can follow you around for up to 8 minutes thanks to its 650 mAh battery by tracking your smartphone location via GPS. You can also take...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default FriendlyELEC Introduces $12.99 1-bay NAS Dock Kit for NanoPi NEO Board

NanoPi NEO is a tiny board with Fast Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface, so in theory it could make a nice low-end NAS as long as you don’t need the best performance. As always the problem is that...

More...

Sen5 Dual Tuner Android Set-top Box Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    There are only a few companies manufacturing Android TV boxes with tuners with names like VideoStrong and WeTek coming to mind. Shenzhen Sen5 Technology is another one, and the company sent me one of...

More...

Clarity Android Speaker with Touchscreen Display Supports Both Alexa and Google Assistant (Crowdfunding)
    Android speakers with a touchscreen display has been around for a while,_ but Clarify speaker adds support for both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant’s “OK Google”. The 5W stereo...

More...

Open Source ARM Compute Library Released with NEON and OpenCL Accelerated Functions for Computer Vision, Machine Learning
    GPU compute promises to deliver much better performance compared to CPU compute for application such a computer vision and machine learning, but the problem is that many developers may not have the...

More...

NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and Linux 4.10
    I’ve received NanoPi NEO 2 boards, add-boards and sensor modules last week, where we could see how small the boards were, and how it could be suitable for IoT projects or “hardware...

More...

ESP32 SoC with WiFi and Bluetooth launched last September for around $3, followed soon after by ESP32 modules for $7, and a few weeks later, easier to use ESP32 development boards were introduced,...

More...

MQMaker Koala is a Features-Packed Development Board Powered by Rockchip RK3288 Processor
    MQMaker launched MiQi board based on Rockchip RK3288 quad core Cortex A17 processor last year with the hardware aimed at hobbyists and makers, but the company has been developing a higher-end board...

More...

Aconno Bluetooth 4.0 & 5 IoT Development Board Features an nRF52832 or nRF52840 Module, an e-Paper Display, Sensors and More
    Bluetooth 5 is the latest iteration of Bluetooth with up to four times the speed and twice the range of Bluetooth 4.0 LE, and so far apart from Puck.js and Nordic Semi nRF52840 devkit, I had not seen...

More...

$100 Qotom Q1900G4-M Nano-ITX Board Powered by Intel Celeron J1900 SoC is Equipped with Four Gigabit Ethernet Ports
    Qotom Q1900G4-M is a motherboard designed for networking applications thanks to four Gigabit Ethernet ports connected to an Intel Celeron J1900 quad core “Bay Trail” processor. The board...

More...

We’ve seen several devices based on Realtek RTD1295 processor. They all come with a SATA interface, either via an external connector like Zidoo X9S, a 2.5″ SATA bay like Beelink SEA I, or...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ Smartphones Launched with Infinity Screen, Sam

Samsung has finally launched their latest Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 or Exynos 8895 processor, 5.8″ and 6.2″ screens , and some of the most...

More...

Process technology is important as the lower the process node, the more efficient the processor becomes, which leads to either longer battery life for the same tasks on battery powered devices, or...

More...

$100 Xiaomi “90 Minutes Ultra Smart Running Shoes” are Equipped with Intel Curie Module
    If you’ve ever used a fitness tracker on a wristband, you must know that although it gives an indication of your level of activity, it’s usually not really accurate to count steps....

More...

VIA VTS-8589 OPS Board Powered by NXP i.MX 6 ARM Processor Complies with Intel’s OPS Digital Signage Specifications
    Intel introduced the Open Pluggable Specifications (OPS) defining mechanical and electrical requirements for boards used in digital signage back in 2010. Since then there has been a few Intel OPS...

More...

FalconGate Open Source Anti-Hackers Smart Gateway Runs on Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and other ARM Debian Boards
    Everyday we can read stories about password database hacking, malware, ransomware, and so on, and companies can try to protect themselves by paying professionals that do a more or less good jobs, but...

More...

Your Smartphone Could Become The Brain and Touchpad of Your Laptop (Dock)
    Mobile desktop convergence is likely to happen sometimes in the next few years, at least for some users, when your smartphone will be the brain of your laptop or desktop computer. So far I imagined...

More...

ArcherMind Mediatek X20 Pro Development Board Adds 3G, 4G LTE and More I/Os
    Archermind launched Mediatek X20 board powered by Mediatek Helio X20 deca-core processor, and compliant with 96Boards CE hardware specifications last year for $199. The company has now been working...

More...

Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 H5 Board Replaces Allwinner H3 by Allwinner H5 for $1 More
    It’s hard to keep up, but Shenzhen Xunlong has launched another Orange Pi board, as two weeks after introducing Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 development board, the company has now introduced...

More...

Rikomagic R1 Android Projector Review – Part 1: Unboxing and Teardown
    Rikomagic R1 Android mini projector runs Android 4.4 on Rockchip RK3128 quad core processor, and the company sent me a sample for review, so today I’ll first do an unboxing, and partial...

More...

Linux based iWave Systems OBD-II Dongle Comes with 4G LTE and GPS
    OBD-II dongles that you connect to your car’s OBD-II port have been around for several years, but they were initially simple devices with USB or Bluetooth connectivity that you control with...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Microsoft is Working with Mediatek on Project Sopris Secure WiFi MCU

There are serious security issues with the Internet of Things at all levels: hardware, software, network, and end-users. Microsoft Research NExT Operating Systems Technologies Group has been tasked...

More...

Embedded Systems Conference 2017 Schedule – May 3-4
    The Embedded Systems Conference 2017 will take place over two days in Boston, US on May 3-4, and the organizers have published the schedule of the event. Even if you’re not going to attend,...

More...

Alcatel Flash Android Smartphone Comes with 4 Cameras (Dual front, Dual rear Cameras)
    In recent years, we’ve seen smartphones with dual camera systems most of the time placed on the rear side of the phone, but Alcatel Flash smartphone features both_ a dual front-facing camera...

More...

Solar Powered CAREUD U800WF Monitoring System Checks Your Car’s Tires Pressure
    Every few months, we inflate (or deflate) our car tires at the gas station to match the pressures for front and rear tires given by the manufacturer. But if you want to make sure the pressures are...

More...

New Espressif ESP32 Single and Dual Core Processors in 5x5mm Package, Optional Embedded Flash Coming Soon
    Espressif ESP32 was launched last year as a dual core Tensila processor with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, relying on external flash for storage, and packaged into a QFN48 6x6mm package. Espressif...

More...

Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
    Shenzhen Xunlong has already been selling 64-bit ARM development board with their Orange Pi PC 2 & Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 H5 boards based on Allwinner H5, as well as Orange Pi Win board powered by...

More...

Creality CR-10 3D Printer Review – Part 1: Unboxing, Setup, and First Prints
    Today we are going to take a first look at the Creality CR-10 3D printer. This is a multipart series with the first part being unboxing and initial setup. I have no experience with 3D printing, and...

More...

There are only a few companies manufacturing Android TV boxes with tuners with names like VideoStrong and WeTek coming to mind. Shenzhen Sen5 Technology is another one, and the company sent me one of...

More...

Clarity Android Speaker with Touchscreen Display Supports Both Alexa and Google Assistant (Crowdfunding)
    Android speakers with a touchscreen display has been around for a while,_ but Clarify speaker adds support for both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant’s “OK Google”. The 5W stereo...

More...

Open Source ARM Compute Library Released with NEON and OpenCL Accelerated Functions for Computer Vision, Machine Learning
    GPU compute promises to deliver much better performance compared to CPU compute for application such a computer vision and machine learning, but the problem is that many developers may not have the...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default NanoPi NEO 2 Board Benchmarks with Ubuntu 16.04.2 using Linux 3.10 and

I’ve received NanoPi NEO 2 boards, add-boards and sensor modules last week, where we could see how small the boards were, and how it could be suitable for IoT projects or “hardware...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Transform Your ESP8266 Board into a USB to Serial Board Easily with Ar

USB to serial boards are necessary to program and debug boards, and/or access the serial console, and while they are very cheap, you may be in a situation where you don’t have any around, but...

More...

Hornbill ESP32 Development Boards Come with an Optional IP67 Rated Enclosure (Crowdfunding)
    While there are plenty of ESP32 development boards, and prices have recently plummeted, getting a case for your project can still be a problem especially if you plan to use it outdoor, as you need to...

More...

GIGABYTE BRIX IoT Apollo Lake Fanless mini PC is Designed for the Internet of Things, Digital Signage, Thin Clients
    GIGABYTE has unveiled BRIX IoT mini PC powered by either Intel Celeron N3450 or Pentium N4200 processor both part of Intel’s Apollo Lake family, and as the name implied the devices target...

More...

Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
    Yesterday as I wrote about the Embedded Systems Conference 2017 schedule I came across a potentially interesting talk entitled “Building A Brain With Raspberry Pi and Zulu Embedded JVM”...

More...

UDOO BLU and BLU SENSE IoT Modules Integrate Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, and 6LOWPAN Connectivity
    UDOO is known for their Linux boards based on NXP and Intel processors for makers and the education market such as UDOO NEO or UDOO x86, but the company has now developed UDOO BLU and BLU SENSE...

More...

That USB Stick Looks Suspicious! Camera, Microphone and Battery Included.
    I had previously read about USB flash drives dropped on the parking with some malware, so that if you pick it up and use it it infects your computer in order to spy on your activity. But I browser...

More...

Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet Launched with Mediatek MT8176 Hexa-Core Processor, 7.9a€³ Display
    Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 was powered by an Intel Cherry Trail, but the Chinese company has decided to go back to ARM for the third iteration of their MiPad tablet as they used Mediatek MT8719 hexa-core Cortex...

More...

Canonical Refocuses Ubuntu Development Efforts on Cloud and IoT, Drops Convergence and Mobile
    Mark Shuttleworth has published a new blog post in Ubuntu Insights, and this is not all good news, as the title “Growing Ubuntu for Cloud and IoT, rather than Phone and convergence”...

More...

The Embedded Systems Conference 2017 will take place over two days in Boston, US on May 3-4, and the organizers have published the schedule of the event. Even if you’re not going to attend,...

More...

Alcatel Flash Android Smartphone Comes with 4 Cameras (Dual front, Dual rear Cameras)
    In recent years, we’ve seen smartphones with dual camera systems most of the time placed on the rear side of the phone, but Alcatel Flash smartphone features both_ a dual front-facing camera...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Solar Powered CAREUD U800WF Monitoring System Checks Your Car’s Tires

Every few months, we inflate (or deflate) our car tires at the gas station to match the pressures for front and rear tires given by the manufacturer. But if you want to make sure the pressures are...

More...

New Espressif ESP32 Single and Dual Core Processors in 5x5mm Package, Optional Embedded Flash Coming Soon
    Espressif ESP32 was launched last year as a dual core Tensila processor with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, relying on external flash for storage, and packaged into a QFN48 6x6mm package. Espressif...

More...

Shenzhen Xunlong Releases Two Orange Pi Boards with 64-Bit ARM Processor, 2GB RAM
    Shenzhen Xunlong has already been selling 64-bit ARM development board with their Orange Pi PC 2 & Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 H5 boards based on Allwinner H5, as well as Orange Pi Win board powered by...

More...

Today we are going to take a first look at the Creality CR-10 3D printer. This is a multipart series with the first part being unboxing and initial setup. I have no experience with 3D printing, and...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ESPurna-H is a Compact Open Source Hardware Board with ESP8266 WiSoC,

ESPurna is an open source firmware for ESP8266 based wireless switch as such Sonoff POW, which I’ve been personally using to monitor my office’s power consumption. The developer, Xose...

More...

Cambrionix PowerPad 15S is a 15-Port USB Hub with 2.1A Output, Control API, Serial Console, Power Consumption Monitoring
    Many development boards are powered over USB, usually via a micro USB ports, and if you have one board, you’d just use a 5V USB adapter with the right amperage, and it will work fine as long as...

More...

Hornbill ESP32 Development Boards Come with an Optional IP67 Rated Enclosure (Crowdfunding)
    While there are plenty of ESP32 development boards, and prices have recently plummeted, getting a case for your project can still be a problem especially if you plan to use it outdoor, as you need to...

More...

GIGABYTE BRIX IoT Apollo Lake Fanless mini PC is Designed for the Internet of Things, Digital Signage, Thin Clients
    GIGABYTE has unveiled BRIX IoT mini PC powered by either Intel Celeron N3450 or Pentium N4200 processor both part of Intel’s Apollo Lake family, and as the name implied the devices target...

More...

Azul Systems’ Zulu Embedded is a Build of OpenJDK for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, and x86 Compliant with Java SE standard
    Yesterday as I wrote about the Embedded Systems Conference 2017 schedule I came across a potentially interesting talk entitled “Building A Brain With Raspberry Pi and Zulu Embedded JVM”...

More...

UDOO BLU and BLU SENSE IoT Modules Integrate Bluetooth LE, Zigbee, and 6LOWPAN Connectivity
    UDOO is known for their Linux boards based on NXP and Intel processors for makers and the education market such as UDOO NEO or UDOO x86, but the company has now developed UDOO BLU and BLU SENSE...

More...

That USB Stick Looks Suspicious! Camera, Microphone and Battery Included.
    I had previously read about USB flash drives dropped on the parking with some malware, so that if you pick it up and use it it infects your computer in order to spy on your activity. But I browser...

More...

Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 Tablet Launched with Mediatek MT8176 Hexa-Core Processor, 7.9a€³ Display
    Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 was powered by an Intel Cherry Trail, but the Chinese company has decided to go back to ARM for the third iteration of their MiPad tablet as they used Mediatek MT8719 hexa-core Cortex...

More...

Canonical Refocuses Ubuntu Development Efforts on Cloud and IoT, Drops Convergence and Mobile
    Mark Shuttleworth has published a new blog post in Ubuntu Insights, and this is not all good news, as the title “Growing Ubuntu for Cloud and IoT, rather than Phone and convergence”...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Alcatel Flash Android Smartphone Comes with 4 Cameras (Dual front, Dua

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zidoo X10 Android & OpenWrt TV Box with 3.5″ SATA Bay Sells for $229

Zidoo has sold two TV boxes based on Realtek RTD1295 so far with Zidoo X9S and Zidoo X8, and the company has done a pretty good job based on my review of Zidoo X9S. Both models run Android 6.0 with...

More...

No Case for Orange Pi Zero or Other Tiny Development Boards? No problem: Use an Old Mouse
    There now plenty of tiny ARM Linux boards, which are normally sold without case, but usually it’s not to hard to find a 3D printed case. But if you have small board, and don’t feel to...

More...

OpenELEC 8.0 Released with WeTek Play 2 & Hub, and Raspberry Pi Zero W Support
    In recent months, I’ve written more about LibreELEC, a fork of OpenELEC, but the latter project is still being worked on, and OpenELEC 8.0 has been released adding builds for WeTek Play 2 &...

More...

MeLE PCG03 Apo is a Fanless Apollo Lake mini PC with HDMI 2.0 Output
    Many Apollo Lake mini PCs have come to market, but it’s still pretty hard to find a fanless consumer mini PC based on Intel Apollo Lake processor, and even harder if you also want_ HDMI 2.0...

More...

Rikomagic RKM R1 Mini Projector Review – Part 2: Android Firmware, Kodi, Touchpad, and HDMI Input
    Rikomagic RKM R1 is a projector running Android 4.4.4, and powered by Rockchip RK3128 quad core Cortex A7 processor with 1GB RAM, and 32GB storage. It has a particular feature as it comes with a...

More...

Cambrionix PowerPad 15S is a 15-Port USB Hub with 2.1A Output, Control API, Serial Console, Power Consumption Monitoring
    Many development boards are powered over USB, usually via a micro USB ports, and if you have one board, you’d just use a 5V USB adapter with the right amperage, and it will work fine as long as...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default That USB Stick Looks Suspicious! Camera, Microphone and Battery Includ

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Particle Asset Tracker Kit v2 2G/3G GPS Location Tracker Supports Grov

Particle, the maker of IoT boards such as Electron 2G/3G module, has launched it second Asset Tracker Kit – based on Electron – with a smaller case, improved GPS performance, satellite...

More...

$40 NanoPi K2 Board Powered by Amlogic S905 Processor Competes with ODROID-C2, Raspberry Pi 3
    Hardkernel ODROID-C2 board is getting some direct competition with FriendELEC’s NanoPi K2 development board powered with Amlogic S905 processor with 2GB RAM, a very similar form factor, and...

More...

Headless Mode to be Supported in Chrome and Firefox Browsers
    Good news! You can now use Chrome browser without display… Wait… What? While most users want to actually see the page they load in a web browser, some may want to run their browser in a...

More...

MYIR MYS-6ULX is a $25 Single Board Computer based on NXP i.MX 6ULL/6UL Processor for IoT and Industry 4.0
    MYIR Tech has released MYS-6ULX single board computer based on_ NXP_i.MX 6ULL/6UL Cortex-A7 processor designed for either Industry 4.0 with_MYS-6ULX-IND model, or the Internet of Things for...

More...

ESP8266, Mongoose OS & Grove Sensors – An Alternative Solution for Hackathons
    CNXSoft: This is a guest post by Cesanta If you walked into any Hardware hackathon over the last year, you would see they are about innovation and bringing new ideas to this world and most of them...

More...

Anbox Allows You to Run Android Apps Natively in Ubuntu Linux
    It’s been possible to run Android app in computers for a while with solutions such as Bluestacks or ShashLik, as well as running Android-x86 ISO in a virtual machine. But all those solutions...

More...

No Case for Orange Pi Zero or Other Tiny Development Boards? No problem: Use an Old Mouse
    There now plenty of tiny ARM Linux boards, which are normally sold without case, but usually it’s not to hard to find a 3D printed case. But if you have small board, and don’t feel to...

More...

OpenELEC 8.0 Released with WeTek Play 2 & Hub, and Raspberry Pi Zero W Support
    In recent months, I’ve written more about LibreELEC, a fork of OpenELEC, but the latter project is still being worked on, and OpenELEC 8.0 has been released adding builds for WeTek Play 2 &...

More...

MeLE PCG03 Apo is a Fanless Apollo Lake mini PC with HDMI 2.0 Output
    Many Apollo Lake mini PCs have come to market, but it’s still pretty hard to find a fanless consumer mini PC based on Intel Apollo Lake processor, and even harder if you also want_ HDMI 2.0...

More...

Rikomagic RKM R1 Mini Projector Review – Part 2: Android Firmware, Kodi, Touchpad, and HDMI Input
    Rikomagic RKM R1 is a projector running Android 4.4.4, and powered by Rockchip RK3128 quad core Cortex A7 processor with 1GB RAM, and 32GB storage. It has a particular feature as it comes with a...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Cambrionix PowerPad 15S is a 15-Port USB Hub with 2.1A Output, Control

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

Page 21 of 97 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast