Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Vorke Z3 Rockchip RK3399 TV Box to Launch in February 2017

I was expecting devices based on Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core processor to launch by the end of this year, that is about right now, but finally it looks like products will only start the show by the end...

More...

Facebook Zstandard “zstd” & “pzstd” Data Compression Tools Deliver High Performance & Efficiency
    Ubuntu 16.04 and – I assume – other recent operating systems are still using single-thread version of file & data compression utilities such as bzip2 or gzip by default, but...

More...

Imagination PowerVR G6230 is the First GPU To Pass Khronos OpenVX 1.1 Conformance
    The Khronos Group is the non-profit consortium group behind open standards and APIs for graphics, media and parallel computation such as OpenGL for 3D graphics, OpenCL for GPGPU, OpenVG for 2D vector...

More...

Ambiq Micro Introduces Ultra-Low Power Apollo 2 Cortex-M4F MCU Consuming Less than 10 I¼A/MHz
    Last year Ambiq Micro unveiled their Apollo Cortex-M4F MCU with Cortex M0+ energy efficiency thanks to operation in sub-threshold voltage (< 0.5 V), and the MCU is said found in Matrix...

More...

Review of Mecool BB2 Pro TV Box with DDR4 Memory – Part 1: Specs, Unboxing and Teardown
    Mecool BB2 Pro is yet another Amlogic S912 Android 6.0 TV box, but after Eweat R9 Plus, it’s my second TV box with DDR4 memory that should deliver much higher bandwidth compared to DDR3 memory...

More...

Compress & Decompress Files Faster with lbzip2 multi-threaded version of bzip2
    Bzip2 is still one of the most commonly used compression tools in Linux, but it only works with a single thread, and I’ve been made aware that lbzip2 allows multi-threaded bzip2 compressions...

More...

ReflowR is a $99 SMT Reflowing Tool for Makers and Students
    You can solder SMT components to your custom board by hand, but it would be much faster if you could get a reflow tool instead to “bake” your board after placing the components. ReflowR...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default vThings WiFi CO2 Monitor Quick Start Guide

I’ve already checked out vThings CO2 Monitor hardware and we’ve seen it’s based on ESPrino ESP8266 board, and my model includes CM1106 CO2 sensor and BMP180 temperature and pressure...

More...

JeVois-A33 is a Small Quad Core Linux Camera Designed for Computer Vision Applications (Crowdfunding)
    JeVois Neuromorphic Embedded Vision Toolkit – developed at iLab at the University of Southern California – is an open source software framework to capture and process images through a...

More...

ADLE3800SEC is a Compact Intel Bay Trail-I Board with Dual Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI or DisplayPort, and More
    ADL Embedded Solutions, a US company specializing in… embedded solutions, has unveiled ADLE3800SEC embedded single board computer (SBC) optimized for size, weight and power (SWAP), based on an...

More...

SmartHomy Hybrid TV Box with DTV Tuner Triples as a Game Console & Home Automation Gateway (Crowdfunding)
    SmartHomy Homy Player is a TV box running Android TV that includes an ATSC, DVB-T2/C or DVB-S2 tuner, is said to be powerful enough to be used as a 3D gaming platform, and serves as a security system...

More...

Eweat R9 Plus TV Box Review Part 2 – Android, OpenWrt, and HDMI Recording
    Eweat R9 Plus is a device powered by Realtek RTD1295 SoC combining main functions: Android 6.0 TV box, OpenWrt NAS/router, and HDMI recorder thanks to its HDMI input port. It competes directly with...

More...

Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS
    Acer Chromebook R13 is the most powered ARM Chromebook so far thanks to its Mediatek MT8173 quad core processor combining two ARM Cortex A72 cores and Cortex A53 cores, as well as a PowerVR GX6250...

More...

SonikTech e-Paper Shield Starter Kit Relies on Teensy LC MCU Board
    Soniktek Electronics has designed the “e-Paper Shield Starter Kit” featuring_Pervasive Displays’ E2215CS062 e-paper screen, and an adapter board to connect it to Teensy LC (Low...

More...

AndromedaBox Networking Edge Board Includes a Dual Core Marvell Processor, SATA, Gigabit Ethernet, and More
    Last year, Marvell introduced AndroMeda Box Edge IoT board using 96Boards form factor and running Brillo (now Android Things), but the company has been working on the similarly named AndromedaBox...

More...

Parallella 1024-core Epiphany-V RISC Processor Coming Soon
    Parallella project’s goal is to ” democratize access to parallel computing by offering affordable open source hardware platforms and development tools”, and they’ve already...

More...

Batteryless, Urine Powered Smart Diapers Notify You When It’s Time to Change Them
    One of the downside with current smart wearables is that most need to be recharged quite often, every day, week or month, and we’re still a long way of 10 year battery life offered by typical...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Giada F105D Apollo Lake Mini PC Supports up to 3 Displays via HDMI 2.0

Giada F105D is an upcoming mini PC powered by either a Celeron N3350 dual core or N3450 quad core processor part of Apollo Lake family with up to 4GB RAM, a 2.5″ SATA bay, and three video...

More...

Sonoff SC WiFi Environmental Monitor mini Review
    Yesterday I received two environmental monitors with Sonoff SC and vThings CO2 Monitor, and while I’ve plugged both, I have not had time to look into vThings documentation, but since I’m...

More...

ESP8266 based Wireless Air Quality & Environmental Monitors Teardown – Sonoff SC and vThings CO2 Monitor
    The mailman delivered two parcels today, and interestingly enough they have a similar functionality measuring air quality and environmental data such as temperature. The first package was ITEAD...

More...

Facebook Zstandard “zstd” & “pzstd” Data Compression Tools Deliver High Performance & Efficiency
    Ubuntu 16.04 and – I assume – other recent operating systems are still using single-thread version of file & data compression utilities such as bzip2 or gzip by default, but...

More...

Imagination PowerVR G6230 is the First GPU To Pass Khronos OpenVX 1.1 Conformance
    The Khronos Group is the non-profit consortium group behind open standards and APIs for graphics, media and parallel computation such as OpenGL for 3D graphics, OpenCL for GPGPU, OpenVG for 2D vector...

More...

Ambiq Micro Introduces Ultra-Low Power Apollo 2 Cortex-M4F MCU Consuming Less than 10 I¼A/MHz
    Last year Ambiq Micro unveiled their Apollo Cortex-M4F MCU with Cortex M0+ energy efficiency thanks to operation in sub-threshold voltage (< 0.5 V), and the MCU is said found in Matrix...

More...

Review of Mecool BB2 Pro TV Box with DDR4 Memory – Part 1: Specs, Unboxing and Teardown
    Mecool BB2 Pro is yet another Amlogic S912 Android 6.0 TV box, but after Eweat R9 Plus, it’s my second TV box with DDR4 memory that should deliver much higher bandwidth compared to DDR3 memory...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ESP32-WROVER-KIT Devkit Supports Espressif ESP32 Modules, Includes a 3

Yesterday Olimex wrote a blog post informing us that ESP32-CoreBoard was back in stock, one the many ESP32 boards launched late this year, but still hard to get. The company also mentioned...

More...

ARM based Acer Chromebook R13 is Now up for Sale for $349 and up with Chrome OS or Windows 10
    Acer Chromebook R13 was unveiled in September as one of the first 64-bit ARM Chromebook. Based on Mediatek MT8173C quad core Cortex A72/A53 processor with 4GB RAM, the “Chromebook” now...

More...

Samsung Introduces IoT-Ready POWERbot VR7000 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with Amazon Echo
    2017 is the year where the future starts. You’ll be wandering in your automated home or office where lights and heating system are fully handled by a gateway taking into account sensors values,...

More...

LG TONE Wireless Bluetooth Speakers & Earbuds Get Charged with a Neckband
    Battery powered Bluetooth speakers are very common, and Bluetooth earbuds even more, but both are normally designed for different use cases. Last year ZAGG decided to bring both into a single product...

More...

433/868/915 MHz LoRa Modules Are Now Selling for $6 and Up
    Market forecasts for the Internet of Things promise billions of connected device in the years to come, but this won’t happen when LPWAN_ connector sensors cost $50 or more, so prices will have...

More...

RetrOrangePi 3.0 Retro Gaming & Media Center Firmware Released for Orange Pi H3 Boards and Beelink X2 TV Box
    RetrOrangePi is a Linux distribution based on armbian transforming Allwinner H3 boards – mostly Orange Pi boards, but also Banana Pi M2+ and NanoPi boards – into entertainment centers to...

More...

JeVois-A33 is a Small Quad Core Linux Camera Designed for Computer Vision Applications (Crowdfunding)
    JeVois Neuromorphic Embedded Vision Toolkit – developed at iLab at the University of Southern California – is an open source software framework to capture and process images through a...

More...

ADLE3800SEC is a Compact Intel Bay Trail-I Board with Dual Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI or DisplayPort, and More
    ADL Embedded Solutions, a US company specializing in… embedded solutions, has unveiled ADLE3800SEC embedded single board computer (SBC) optimized for size, weight and power (SWAP), based on an...

More...

SmartHomy Hybrid TV Box with DTV Tuner Triples as a Game Console & Home Automation Gateway (Crowdfunding)
    SmartHomy Homy Player is a TV box running Android TV that includes an ATSC, DVB-T2/C or DVB-S2 tuner, is said to be powerful enough to be used as a 3D gaming platform, and serves as a security system...

More...

Eweat R9 Plus TV Box Review Part 2 – Android, OpenWrt, and HDMI Recording
    Eweat R9 Plus is a device powered by Realtek RTD1295 SoC combining main functions: Android 6.0 TV box, OpenWrt NAS/router, and HDMI recorder thanks to its HDMI input port. It competes directly with...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Mediatek MT8173 Powered Emdoor 2-in-1 Laptops Run Android or Remix OS

Acer Chromebook R13 is the most powered ARM Chromebook so far thanks to its Mediatek MT8173 quad core processor combining two ARM Cortex A72 cores and Cortex A53 cores, as well as a PowerVR GX6250...

More...

Soniktek Electronics has designed the “e-Paper Shield Starter Kit” featuring_Pervasive Displays’ E2215CS062 e-paper screen, and an adapter board to connect it to Teensy LC (Low...

More...

AndromedaBox Networking Edge Board Includes a Dual Core Marvell Processor, SATA, Gigabit Ethernet, and More
    Last year, Marvell introduced AndroMeda Box Edge IoT board using 96Boards form factor and running Brillo (now Android Things), but the company has been working on the similarly named AndromedaBox...

More...

Parallella project’s goal is to ” democratize access to parallel computing by offering affordable open source hardware platforms and development tools”, and they’ve already...

More...

Batteryless, Urine Powered Smart Diapers Notify You When It’s Time to Change Them
    One of the downside with current smart wearables is that most need to be recharged quite often, every day, week or month, and we’re still a long way of 10 year battery life offered by typical...

More...

Yesterday I received two environmental monitors with Sonoff SC and vThings CO2 Monitor, and while I’ve plugged both, I have not had time to look into vThings documentation, but since I’m...

More...

ESP8266 based Wireless Air Quality & Environmental Monitors Teardown – Sonoff SC and vThings CO2 Monitor
    The mailman delivered two parcels today, and interestingly enough they have a similar functionality measuring air quality and environmental data such as temperature. The first package was ITEAD...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ten Most Popular Posts of 2016 on CNX Software and Some Stats

The last day of the year is a good time to look back at what the year brought us, and I have to say it has been a fun and interesting year on CNX Software. The TV boxes news cycle has been dominated...

More...

Allwinner V3s Dual Camera SoC Comes with 64MB DRAM
    Most SoCs have a very limited amount of internal SDRAM just enough to load the bootROM code, but a few integrated a few MB of RAM on-chip such as Renesas RZ/A1H with 10MB on-chip DRAM, in order to...

More...

ARM based Acer Chromebook R13 is Now up for Sale for $349 and up with Chrome OS or Windows 10
    Acer Chromebook R13 was unveiled in September as one of the first 64-bit ARM Chromebook. Based on Mediatek MT8173C quad core Cortex A72/A53 processor with 4GB RAM, the “Chromebook” now...

More...

Samsung Introduces IoT-Ready POWERbot VR7000 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with Amazon Echo
    2017 is the year where the future starts. You’ll be wandering in your automated home or office where lights and heating system are fully handled by a gateway taking into account sensors values,...

More...

Battery powered Bluetooth speakers are very common, and Bluetooth earbuds even more, but both are normally designed for different use cases. Last year ZAGG decided to bring both into a single product...

More...

Market forecasts for the Internet of Things promise billions of connected device in the years to come, but this won’t happen when LPWAN_ connector sensors cost $50 or more, so prices will have...

More...

RetrOrangePi 3.0 Retro Gaming & Media Center Firmware Released for Orange Pi H3 Boards and Beelink X2 TV Box
    RetrOrangePi is a Linux distribution based on armbian transforming Allwinner H3 boards – mostly Orange Pi boards, but also Banana Pi M2+ and NanoPi boards – into entertainment centers to...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Eweat R9 Plus TV Box Review Part 2 – Android, OpenWrt, and HDMI Record

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Tiny Intrinsyc Open-Q 820 SoM Features Snapdragon 820 Processor, WiFi

Intrinsyc has unveiled a new smaller version of their Snapdragon 820 based Open-Q 820 system-on-module, simply called Open-Q 820_µSOM bringing the module size from 82 x 42mm to 50 x 25mm, while...

More...

$55 OpenMV Cam M7 Open Source Computer Vision Board is Powered by an STM32F7 Cortex-M7 MCU
    I wrote about Jevois-A33 computer vision camera based on Allwinner A33 quad core Cortex A7 processor last week, and today, I’ve come across OpenMV Cam M7 open source computer vision board based...

More...

Most SoCs have a very limited amount of internal SDRAM just enough to load the bootROM code, but a few integrated a few MB of RAM on-chip such as Renesas RZ/A1H with 10MB on-chip DRAM, in order to...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default SmartHomy Hybrid TV Box with DTV Tuner Triples as a Game Console & Hom

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ECS Liva Z / ZE Apollo Lake mini PCs Showcased at CES 2017

We first heard about ECS Liva Z mini PCs based on Intel Apollo Lake processors at Computex 2016, but at the time there was very little information about the platforms. Since then Intel has officially...

More...

Xiaomi Router HD AC2600 WiFi Router Comes with up to 8TB Storage
    Xiaomi has unveiled a new WiFi router at CES 2017. Mi Router HD is an AC2600 WiFi router that’s also use as a personal NAS with a “surveillance-class” hard drive with up to 8TB...

More...

Intel Compute Card is a Business Card Sized Platform for Modular & Upgradeable Computers & Devices
    Intel has just introduced their Compute Card, the name likely originating from their Compute Stick & Module series, integrating all main components you’d find in a computer such as a...

More...

Fasetto LINK 256GB to 2TB SSD Portable WiFi NAS is Powered by Samsung Exynos 7420 Processor
    Fasetto LINK is a wireless portable storage for your smartphone, camera, or other device, includes 256GB, 512GB, or 2TB SSD storage, and – for some reasons – is based on a rather powerful...

More...

HDMI 2.1 Specification to Add Support for 4K @ 120 Hz, 8K and 10K Resolutions. New 48G Cable Required.
    The HDMI Forum has just announced they’ve been working on HDMI specification Version 2.1 adding new video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K60 and 4K120, as well as dynamic HDR, and...

More...

Crowd-designed ZTE Hawkeye “Project CSX” Smartphone with Eye-Tracking, Adhesive Back Launched on KickStarter
    ZTE launched Project CSX last year in order to let anybody submit product ideas and/or vote for the best choices, and after several months, the winning entry was a phone with an adhesive backcover...

More...

Vapor Cooled ASUS Zenfone AR Smartphone Comes with 8GB RAM, Supports Google DayDream and Tango
    ASUS Zenfore AR is an interesting beast, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, it’s the first processor I’ve heard to come with 8GB RAM, and also the first to support both...

More...

ASUS Tinker Board is a Raspberry Pi 3 Alternative based on Rockchip RK3288 Processor
    Regular readers may remember MQMaker MiQi board, a $35 (and up) development board powered by Rockchip RK3388 quad core ARM Cortex A17 processor, based on Raspberry Pi 3 form factor, but much faster...

More...

LeEco Smart Bicycles Run Android 6.0
    LeEco, better known for their smartphones, has unveiled two bicycles at CES 2017 that run_BikeOS – a version of Android 6.0 operating system tailored to cyclists – on a 4″ display...

More...

$10 RTLDuino is an Arduino Compatible WiFi IoT Board based on Realtek RTL8710AF WiSoC
    Last summer, we discovered a cheap RTL8710AF WiFi module with many of the same function as ESP8266, but with an ARM Cortex M3 core instead. The only problem is that it was not quite as easy to play...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Qorvo GP695 “Smart Home” SoC Integrates 802.15.4, Zigbee 3.0, Thread,

GreenPeak Technologies ultra-low power, short range RF communication technology company was acquired by Qorvo last year, and Qorvo has recently announced a GP695 system on chip (SoC) for smart home...

More...

Qualcomm Officially Unveils Snapdragon 835 Octa-core Processor for Smartphones, Mobile PCs, Virtual Reality…
    Qualcomm first mentioned Snapdragon 835 processor in November, but at the time, they only disclosed it would be manufactured using 10nm process technology in partnership with Samsung, and claimed the...

More...

Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
    Banana Pi BPI-R1 board was launched in 2014 with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, SATA interfaces, and powered by Allwinner A20 board. SinoVoip his now about to launch an updated version – Banana Pi...

More...

$55 OpenMV Cam M7 Open Source Computer Vision Board is Powered by an STM32F7 Cortex-M7 MCU
    I wrote about Jevois-A33 computer vision camera based on Allwinner A33 quad core Cortex A7 processor last week, and today, I’ve come across OpenMV Cam M7 open source computer vision board based...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default JeVois-A33 is a Small Quad Core Linux Camera Designed for Computer Vis

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Orange Pi Zero Plus Board Based on RDA8810PL Cortex A5 Processor to Su

Linaro mentioned Orange Pi i96 board last fall at Linaro Connect US. It was supposed to be a $9.99 board powered by an RDA Micro Cortex A5 processor with 2Gbit RAM and 4Gbit NAND flash on-chip. There...

More...

QNAP gets into dev board market with the QBoat Sunny at CES
    One surprise at CES was QNAP’s entry into the developer board market with the introduction of the QBoat Sunny developer board. It’s a rather odd beast to say the least and Qnap is even...

More...

Bttn is a Sigfox Connected IoT Button Going for $2 a month
    The Button Corporation, a company specializing in… buttons as you may have guess, has introduced a new version of their bttn connected button with Sigfox connectivity in the US. It works a...

More...

Xiaomi has unveiled a new WiFi router at CES 2017. Mi Router HD is an AC2600 WiFi router that’s also use as a personal NAS with a “surveillance-class” hard drive with up to 8TB...

More...

Intel Compute Card is a Business Card Sized Platform for Modular & Upgradeable Computers & Devices
    Intel has just introduced their Compute Card, the name likely originating from their Compute Stick & Module series, integrating all main components you’d find in a computer such as a...

More...

Fasetto LINK 256GB to 2TB SSD Portable WiFi NAS is Powered by Samsung Exynos 7420 Processor
    Fasetto LINK is a wireless portable storage for your smartphone, camera, or other device, includes 256GB, 512GB, or 2TB SSD storage, and – for some reasons – is based on a rather powerful...

More...

HDMI 2.1 Specification to Add Support for 4K @ 120 Hz, 8K and 10K Resolutions. New 48G Cable Required.
    The HDMI Forum has just announced they’ve been working on HDMI specification Version 2.1 adding new video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K60 and 4K120, as well as dynamic HDR, and...

More...

Crowd-designed ZTE Hawkeye “Project CSX” Smartphone with Eye-Tracking, Adhesive Back Launched on KickStarter
    ZTE launched Project CSX last year in order to let anybody submit product ideas and/or vote for the best choices, and after several months, the winning entry was a phone with an adhesive backcover...

More...

Vapor Cooled ASUS Zenfone AR Smartphone Comes with 8GB RAM, Supports Google DayDream and Tango
    ASUS Zenfore AR is an interesting beast, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, it’s the first processor I’ve heard to come with 8GB RAM, and also the first to support both...

More...

ASUS Tinker Board is a Raspberry Pi 3 Alternative based on Rockchip RK3288 Processor
    Regular readers may remember MQMaker MiQi board, a $35 (and up) development board powered by Rockchip RK3388 quad core ARM Cortex A17 processor, based on Raspberry Pi 3 form factor, but much faster...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default LeEco Smart Bicycles Run Android 6.0

LeEco, better known for their smartphones, has unveiled two bicycles at CES 2017 that run_BikeOS – a version of Android 6.0 operating system tailored to cyclists – on a 4″ display...

More...

$10 RTLDuino is an Arduino Compatible WiFi IoT Board based on Realtek RTL8710AF WiSoC
    Last summer, we discovered a cheap RTL8710AF WiFi module with many of the same function as ESP8266, but with an ARM Cortex M3 core instead. The only problem is that it was not quite as easy to play...

More...

Qualcomm Officially Unveils Snapdragon 835 Octa-core Processor for Smartphones, Mobile PCs, Virtual Reality…
    Qualcomm first mentioned Snapdragon 835 processor in November, but at the time, they only disclosed it would be manufactured using 10nm process technology in partnership with Samsung, and claimed the...

More...

Banana Pi BPI-R2 Router Board Powered by Mediatek MT7623A Quad Core Processor Comes with 5 GbE Ports, SATA, and More
    Banana Pi BPI-R1 board was launched in 2014 with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, SATA interfaces, and powered by Allwinner A20 board. SinoVoip his now about to launch an updated version – Banana Pi...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Datamax DM145S Hybrid TV Box with Digital Tuners is Powered by Amlogic

There are already several Amlogic Android TV boxes with dual tuner on the market, but so far you could not use both tuner at the same time, for example using one to watch live TV, and another to...

More...

Changhong H2 Smartphone Comes with a Molecular Sensor to Detect Materials
    New smartphones used to bring lots of new useful features and innovations a few years ago, but as new device releases has become much less interesting in recent years with the most interesting recent...

More...

Mediatek MT2533D is a Bluetooth 4.2 SiP for Smart Headphones & Hands-Free Systems
    There used to be a time when most products were based on a general purpose MCU or processor that you would interface to over chips like audio codecs, memory chips, flash storage, etc…, but in...

More...

Samsung Chromebook Plus / Pro with ARM Based OP1 / Intel Core m3-6Y30 Processor to Sell for $449 and Up
    Samsung Chromebook Pro was first discovered last October on some reseller’s website with a Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core processor, 4GB RAM, and a $499 price tag. The company has finally announced...

More...

Rockchip RV1108 Visual Processor is Designed for 1080p & 2K Camera Applications
    Rockchip has joined other companies in developing camera SoCs with their RV1108 Visual Platform based on a single Cortex A7 core, a CEVA XM4 visual processing DSP, and capable of H.264 video encoding...

More...

Samsung Exynos 7880 Octa-core Processor is Designed for Mid-Range LTE Smartphones
    Samsung has recently introduced a new Exynos 7880 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor with an ARM Mali-T830MP GPU, and an LTE Cat. 7 modem designed for mid-range smartphone. Samsung Exynos 7880 key...

More...

QNAP gets into dev board market with the QBoat Sunny at CES
    One surprise at CES was QNAP’s entry into the developer board market with the introduction of the QBoat Sunny developer board. It’s a rather odd beast to say the least and Qnap is even...

More...

Bttn is a Sigfox Connected IoT Button Going for $2 a month
    The Button Corporation, a company specializing in… buttons as you may have guess, has introduced a new version of their bttn connected button with Sigfox connectivity in the US. It works a...

More...

More...

More...

Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast