Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: cnx-software News

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Canonical Livepatch Service Automatically Updates Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (an

Installing or upgrading packages in Linux distributions does not normally require rebooting your system, except for the Linux kernel and drivers. But since Linux 4.0 kernel, Live Kernel patching is...

More...

Theobroma Systems Introduces Micro Qseven Allwinner A64 System-on-Module
    Theobroma Systems, an Austrian based engineering services and embedded systems solutions company, has been designing Allwinner based systems-on-module compliant with Micro Qseven standard for a...

More...

Renesas SK-RZG1M Board Powered by R8A7743 Processor Gets Mainline Linux Support
    Another board has gotten initial mainline Linux support recently, with Renesas SK-RZG1M starter kit board based on Renesas_RZ/G1M dual core ARM Cortex A15 SoC with 2GB RAM, a SATA interface, HDMI,...

More...

NXP Unveils MCUXpresso Development Tools for LPC and Kinetis Microcontrollers
    After NXP bought Freescale, you had development tools for Freescale Kinetis MCUs such as Design Studio or Kenetis SDK, and others such as LPCXpresso for NXP LPC microcontrollers. The company has...

More...

Zidoo X8 Android TV Box, OpenWrt NAS, and HDMI Recorder Sells for $109
    I posted my review of Zidoo X9S Android TV box, HDMI recorder and OpenWrt NAS a few days ago, and despite some limitations with regards to 4K video playback, the device is working pretty well. The...

More...

Aikun Morphus X300 Android Game Console with 3D Display Integrates Detachable Game Controllers
    Earlier this week, Nintendo unveiled their innovative switch game console that can be used in various configuration such as a portable game console, and a TV connected game console by inserting the...

More...

Test Widevine & PlayReady DRM, HDCP 1.x/2.x, 4K VP9 and H.265 in Android with Exoplayer App
    I first heard about ExoPlayer in an Android TV Overview presentation at Linaro Connect 2014, but I never really looked into it. The source code is available on Github, and I’ve been given...

More...

Alorium XLR8 Arduino Compatible Altera MAX 10 FPGA Board Sells for $75
    We already have a fair choice of boards with Arduino compatible headers powered by an FPGA with options such as $99 Digilent Arty (Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA), FleaFPGA (Lattice FPGA), Papillio DUO (Xilinx...

More...

Remix IO Aims to be Your $99 Android 7.0 TV Box, Mini PC, and Game Console (Crowdfunding)
    You can use any Android TV box to watch movies on your TV, play some games as you would on a game console, and perform tasks such as checking email, browsing the web or editing documents like...

More...

HiSilicon Kirin 960 Octa Core Application Processor Features ARM Cortex A73 & A53 Cores, Mali G71 MP8 GPU
    Following on Kirin 950 processor found in Huawei Mate 8, P9, P9 Max & Honor 8 smartphones, Hisilicon has now unveiled Kirin 960 octa-core processor with four ARM Cortex A73 cores, four Cortex A53...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Samsung eMMC and UFS 2.0 embedded Flash Chips and Performance in 2016

Samsung does not always keep up its website up-to-date when it comes to its embedded flash chips, and performance metrics such as sequential read/write and random read/write values are not shown for...

More...

Giveaway Week – VR SKY CX-V3 Android Virtual Reality Headset
    It’s been a while since I’ve organized a Giveaway week, and with Christmas less than two months away, it might be a good time to launch another one. It will take place on October 31 –...

More...

Getting Started with RabbitMax Flex IoT and Automation Hat for Raspberry Pi
    At the beginning of the month I shows how to assemble RabbitMax Flex, a Raspberry Pi HAT compliant add-on board for Raspberry Pi boards with 40-pin header, that targets IoT and home automation...

More...

ESP32 Updates – ESP32-S Module Replaces ESP3212, ESP32 DevBoards for Sale, Arduino & NodeMCU Support
    There have been some developments with regards to Espressif ESP32 in the last month since my post about upcoming ESP32 development boards. First ESP3212 module is no more, and has been replaced with...

More...

NanoPi S2 Quad Core ARM Linux Board Comes with WiFi & BT Connectivity, HDMI, LVDS, and LCD Interfaces
    FriendlyARM has released a bunch of Allwinner based NanoPi Allwinner boards recently, but they also have some Samsung/Nexcell S5P ARM Cortex A9 boards in their portfolio, and the latest is NanoPi S2...

More...

Fujitsu Launches F-Cue 96Boards Compliant Board Powered by SocioNext MB86S71 Processor
    While 96Boards platforms may not be selling like Raspberry Pi boards, the form factor is quite popular with vendors, as there are now around 10 development board either directly supported by...

More...

Realtek RTL8710AF (PADI IoT Stamp) vs Espressif ESP8266 (ESP-07) WiFi RF Performance Comparison
    After I posted about PADI IoT Stamp IoT kit based on RTL8710AF ARM Cortex M3 WiSoC yesterday, I was soon asked whether I could compare the RF performance against ESP8266 modules like ESP-12. I...

More...

Samsung Introduces $5 ARTIK 0 and $50 ARTIK 7 Smart IoT Module Families
    Samsung unveiled ARTIK 1, 3 and 5 boards for the Internet of Things in 2015, and started to sell them, together with development with WiFi, BLE and Zigbee connectivity earlier this year. The Korean...

More...

$28 MK809V 4K Android TV Stick is Powered by Rockchip RK3229 Processor
    Rockchip RK3229 is found is some ultra-cheap 4K Android TV boxes such as SCISHION V88 are selling for as low as $20. If you prefer HDMI TV stick form factor, there’s now MK809V 4K TV stick...

More...

Pine64 PADI IoT Stamp WiFi IoT Kit Review – Part 1: Hardware, Debuggers, and Soldering
    Back in September, Pine64 unveiled their $2 PADI IoT Stamp based on Realtek RTL8710 ARM Cortex M3 WiFi SoC aiming to compete with Expressif ESP8266 solutions._ The company has now sent me their...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Intel Introduces 3 Atom E3900 Apollo Lake Processors for IoT, Industri

Intel previously introduced Celeron and Pentium Apollo Lake processors for laptops and mini PCs, and it seemed Atom was gone for good from that processor family, but the vendor has now introduced...

More...

Congatec Unveils conga-SA5 SMARC 2.0 Modules based on Intel “Apollo Lake” Atom x5/x7, Celeron and Pentium Processors
    congatec, a company specialized in embedded computer modules, single board computers and embedded design and manufacturing services, has just introduced their conga-SA5 system-on-module family...

More...

ARM Introduces Secure Cortex-M23 and Cortex-M33 ARMv8-M MCU Cores, and Bluetooth 5 Cordio Radio IP for IoT Applications
    ARM TechCon 2016 is now taking place in Santa Clara, California, USA, as ARM has made three announcements for the Internet of Things, the focus of SoftBank going forward, with two ARM Cortex-M...

More...

Theobroma Systems, an Austrian based engineering services and embedded systems solutions company, has been designing Allwinner based systems-on-module compliant with Micro Qseven standard for a...

More...

Renesas SK-RZG1M Board Powered by R8A7743 Processor Gets Mainline Linux Support
    Another board has gotten initial mainline Linux support recently, with Renesas SK-RZG1M starter kit board based on Renesas_RZ/G1M dual core ARM Cortex A15 SoC with 2GB RAM, a SATA interface, HDMI,...

More...

NXP Unveils MCUXpresso Development Tools for LPC and Kinetis Microcontrollers
    After NXP bought Freescale, you had development tools for Freescale Kinetis MCUs such as Design Studio or Kenetis SDK, and others such as LPCXpresso for NXP LPC microcontrollers. The company has...

More...

Zidoo X8 Android TV Box, OpenWrt NAS, and HDMI Recorder Sells for $109
    I posted my review of Zidoo X9S Android TV box, HDMI recorder and OpenWrt NAS a few days ago, and despite some limitations with regards to 4K video playback, the device is working pretty well. The...

More...

Aikun Morphus X300 Android Game Console with 3D Display Integrates Detachable Game Controllers
    Earlier this week, Nintendo unveiled their innovative switch game console that can be used in various configuration such as a portable game console, and a TV connected game console by inserting the...

More...

Test Widevine & PlayReady DRM, HDCP 1.x/2.x, 4K VP9 and H.265 in Android with Exoplayer App
    I first heard about ExoPlayer in an Android TV Overview presentation at Linaro Connect 2014, but I never really looked into it. The source code is available on Github, and I’ve been given...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ONENUTS Nut 1 TV Box Specifications, Unbagging and Teardown

I first discovered Shenzhen Tomato’s ONENUTS brand through ONENUTS T1 3-in-1 projector, tablet, and mini PC, but the company has now launched a new product with ONENUTS Nut 1 Android TV box...

More...

Giveaway Week – Vana Player Linux Based HiFi Audio Player
    After giving away a virtual reality headset on Monday, and a TV box on Tuesday, I’ll offer a very unique device for the third day of this giveawat week with Vana Player, an HiFi audio player...

More...

Actions Semi S900VR & V700 Processors are Designed for Virtual Reality Headsets
    Earlier this summer, Actions Semi has announced two quad core ARM Cortex A53 SoC designed for virtual reality applications, S900VR with a PowerVR G6230 GPU for higher-end 2K headsets, and V700 with a...

More...

UP Squared Apollo Lake Development Board Comes with Up to 8GB RAM, 128 GB Storage for 89 Euros and Up (Crowdfunding)
    AAEON Introduced a Intel Atom X5 based Raspberry Pi-like development board named “UP Board” last year that sold for as low as 89 Euros via a Kickstarter campaign. The company is now back...

More...

ARM Introduces Bifrost Mali-G51 GPU, and Mali-V61 4K H.265 & VP9 Video Processing Unit
    Back in May of this year, ARM unveiled Mali-G71 GPU for premium devices, and the first GPU of the company based on Bifrost architecture. The company has now introduced the second Bifrost GPU with...

More...

Giveaway Week – WeTek Core Android TV Box
    For day 2 of this giveaway week, I’ll send one lucky winner WeTek Core Android or OpenELEC TV box powered by Amlogic S812 processor, and one of the rare boxes with support Netflix HD, which is...

More...

GIGABYTE GB-BPCE-3350 Apollo Lake Mini PC to be Powered by Intel Celeron N3350 Processor
    GIGABYTE GB-BPCE-3350 will be one of the first Intel Apollo Lake mini PCs powered by the entry-level Celeron N3350 dual core processor, with two SO-DIMM slots for up to 8GB RAM, SATA support, HDMI...

More...

Voyo V2 Bay Trail mini PC with Battery Sells for $70 (Promo)
    Voyo V2 is an ultra thin mini PC powered by Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail processor with the usual 2GB RAM and 32GB storage configuration, and depending on model an extra 64GB SSD, as well as a battery...

More...

It’s been a while since I’ve organized a Giveaway week, and with Christmas less than two months away, it might be a good time to launch another one. It will take place on October 31 –...

More...

At the beginning of the month I shows how to assemble RabbitMax Flex, a Raspberry Pi HAT compliant add-on board for Raspberry Pi boards with 40-pin header, that targets IoT and home automation...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ESP32 Updates – ESP32-S Module Replaces ESP3212, ESP32 DevBoards for S

There have been some developments with regards to Espressif ESP32 in the last month since my post about upcoming ESP32 development boards. First ESP3212 module is no more, and has been replaced with...

More...

NanoPi S2 Quad Core ARM Linux Board Comes with WiFi & BT Connectivity, HDMI, LVDS, and LCD Interfaces
    FriendlyARM has released a bunch of Allwinner based NanoPi Allwinner boards recently, but they also have some Samsung/Nexcell S5P ARM Cortex A9 boards in their portfolio, and the latest is NanoPi S2...

More...

Fujitsu Launches F-Cue 96Boards Compliant Board Powered by SocioNext MB86S71 Processor
    While 96Boards platforms may not be selling like Raspberry Pi boards, the form factor is quite popular with vendors, as there are now around 10 development board either directly supported by...

More...

Realtek RTL8710AF (PADI IoT Stamp) vs Espressif ESP8266 (ESP-07) WiFi RF Performance Comparison
    After I posted about PADI IoT Stamp IoT kit based on RTL8710AF ARM Cortex M3 WiSoC yesterday, I was soon asked whether I could compare the RF performance against ESP8266 modules like ESP-12. I...

More...

Samsung Introduces $5 ARTIK 0 and $50 ARTIK 7 Smart IoT Module Families
    Samsung unveiled ARTIK 1, 3 and 5 boards for the Internet of Things in 2015, and started to sell them, together with development with WiFi, BLE and Zigbee connectivity earlier this year. The Korean...

More...

$28 MK809V 4K Android TV Stick is Powered by Rockchip RK3229 Processor
    Rockchip RK3229 is found is some ultra-cheap 4K Android TV boxes such as SCISHION V88 are selling for as low as $20. If you prefer HDMI TV stick form factor, there’s now MK809V 4K TV stick...

More...

Pine64 PADI IoT Stamp WiFi IoT Kit Review – Part 1: Hardware, Debuggers, and Soldering
    Back in September, Pine64 unveiled their $2 PADI IoT Stamp based on Realtek RTL8710 ARM Cortex M3 WiFi SoC aiming to compete with Expressif ESP8266 solutions._ The company has now sent me their...

More...

Congatec Unveils conga-SA5 SMARC 2.0 Modules based on Intel “Apollo Lake” Atom x5/x7, Celeron and Pentium Processors
    congatec, a company specialized in embedded computer modules, single board computers and embedded design and manufacturing services, has just introduced their conga-SA5 system-on-module family...

More...

ARM Introduces Secure Cortex-M23 and Cortex-M33 ARMv8-M MCU Cores, and Bluetooth 5 Cordio Radio IP for IoT Applications
    ARM TechCon 2016 is now taking place in Santa Clara, California, USA, as ARM has made three announcements for the Internet of Things, the focus of SoftBank going forward, with two ARM Cortex-M...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Huawei Unveils Mate 9 HiSilicon Kirin 960 Smartphone with 5.9″ displ

Hisilicon Kirin 960 is one of the most powerful ARM mobile processor to date with four ARM Cortex A73 cores up to 2.4 GHz, four low power Cortex A53 cores, and a Mali G71MP8 GPU. It was expected in...

More...

Giveaway Week – Coowell V4 TV Box with Camera
    It’s Friday, and Coowell V4 giveaway day. The device is an Android TV box powered by Rockchip RK3368 octa-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, and a retractable HD camera with video...

More...

Anet A8 DIY 3D Printer Could Be a Worthwhile First 3D Printer for $156
    You probably have wished getting started with 3D printer, as I did, but you may have been put off with the high cost associated with 3D printers even the cheaper ones for several hundred dollars,...

More...

Zidoo A5 and A5S Android TV Boxes Powered by Amlogic S905X SoC Sell for $62.99 and Up
    Zidoo never stops pushing new hardware, and today I’ve come across the company’s two new models powered by Amlogic S905X processor with Zidoo A5 and A5S sold on GeekBuying for...

More...

Outernet Introduces Standalone & DIY Internet Satellite Kits for C.H.I.P Board, Raspberry Pi 3 Board, and Laptops
    Outernet goal is to bring knowledge and/or emergency info to places without Internet either to remote places, or where Internet has been temporary shutdown due to natural disasters or political...

More...

Giveaway Week – Star Cloud PCG02U Ubuntu TV Stick
    The fourth device for this giveaway week will be MeLE Star Cloud PCG02U TV stick powered by Intel Atom Z3735F quad core processor, but instead of running Windows 10, the device is sold with Ubuntu...

More...

Orange Pi Zero Allwinner H2+ Board with WiFi and Ethernet is Up for Sale for $7 and Up
    Orange Pi Zero development board powered by Allwinner H2+ quad core Cortex A7 processor with 256 to 512MB RAM, Ethernet, and USB ports is now available for sale on Aliexpress for just $6.99, which...

More...

Remix IO+ Android TV Box Features Rockchip RK3399 Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage for $129 (Crowdfunding)
    Jide Technology launched a Kickstarter campaign for Remix IO TV box a couple of weeks ago, and now they’ve added a very interesting device with Remix IO+ TV box running the company’s...

More...

RabbitMax Flex IoT Board for Raspberry Pi Supporting up to Five I2C Sensors Launched on Indiegogo for 20 Euros and Up
    RabbitMax Flex is an add-on board, compatible with HAT specifications, for Raspberry Pi 2 /3 boards and other Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO header. It includes headers for up to 5 I2C...

More...

After giving away a virtual reality headset on Monday, and a TV box on Tuesday, I’ll offer a very unique device for the third day of this giveawat week with Vana Player, an HiFi audio player...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Actions Semi S900VR & V700 Processors are Designed for Virtual Reality

Earlier this summer, Actions Semi has announced two quad core ARM Cortex A53 SoC designed for virtual reality applications, S900VR with a PowerVR G6230 GPU for higher-end 2K headsets, and V700 with a...

More...

UP Squared Apollo Lake Development Board Comes with Up to 8GB RAM, 128 GB Storage for 89 Euros and Up (Crowdfunding)
    AAEON Introduced a Intel Atom X5 based Raspberry Pi-like development board named “UP Board” last year that sold for as low as 89 Euros via a Kickstarter campaign. The company is now back...

More...

ARM Introduces Bifrost Mali-G51 GPU, and Mali-V61 4K H.265 & VP9 Video Processing Unit
    Back in May of this year, ARM unveiled Mali-G71 GPU for premium devices, and the first GPU of the company based on Bifrost architecture. The company has now introduced the second Bifrost GPU with...

More...

For day 2 of this giveaway week, I’ll send one lucky winner WeTek Core Android or OpenELEC TV box powered by Amlogic S812 processor, and one of the rare boxes with support Netflix HD, which is...

More...

GIGABYTE GB-BPCE-3350 Apollo Lake Mini PC to be Powered by Intel Celeron N3350 Processor
    GIGABYTE GB-BPCE-3350 will be one of the first Intel Apollo Lake mini PCs powered by the entry-level Celeron N3350 dual core processor, with two SO-DIMM slots for up to 8GB RAM, SATA support, HDMI...

More...

Voyo V2 is an ultra thin mini PC powered by Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail processor with the usual 2GB RAM and 32GB storage configuration, and depending on model an extra 64GB SSD, as well as a battery...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Realtek RTL8710AF (PADI IoT Stamp) vs Espressif ESP8266 (ESP-07) WiFi

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Giveaway Week – Zidoo X9 Android TV Box and HDMI Recorder

For the last day of giveaway week 2016, I’ll send Zidoo X9 Android TV box and HDMI recorder powered by Mstar MSO9180D1R quad core Cortex A9 processor to one lucky winner. The product was...

More...

Orange Pi PC 2 Development Board based on Allwinner H5 SoC Launched for $20
    Shenzhen Xunlong had already launched Orange Pi Zero, the cheapest ARM Linux board with networking you can find today, earlier this week, and I’ve just been informed the company has now listed...

More...

Giveaway Week – K1 Plus T2 S2 Android TV Box and DTV Receiver
    Videostrong K1 Plus T2 S2 is one of the most popular devices this year on CNX Software, as it’s probably the cheapest 4K Android TV box that includes both DVB-T/T2 and DVB-S2/T2 tuner, and...

More...

Sonoff POW and Sonoff TH16 WiFi Relays Review – Part 1: The Hardware
    Sonoff TH16 is a WiFi 16A relay that can take external sensors via a 2.5mm jack, while Sonoff Pow is a WiFi relay capable of measuring power consumption. Both have been designed by ITEAD Studio, and...

More...

Inforce Computing Introduces 6301 SoM and Devkit Powered by Snapdragon 410E SoC with Long Term Availability
    Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 410E and 600E processors for the embedded market at the end of September, meaning the processors were easy to source by any company, not matter how small they are, and...

More...

It’s Friday, and Coowell V4 giveaway day. The device is an Android TV box powered by Rockchip RK3368 octa-core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, and a retractable HD camera with video...

More...

You probably have wished getting started with 3D printer, as I did, but you may have been put off with the high cost associated with 3D printers even the cheaper ones for several hundred dollars,...

More...

Zidoo A5 and A5S Android TV Boxes Powered by Amlogic S905X SoC Sell for $62.99 and Up
    Zidoo never stops pushing new hardware, and today I’ve come across the company’s two new models powered by Amlogic S905X processor with Zidoo A5 and A5S sold on GeekBuying for...

More...

Outernet Introduces Standalone & DIY Internet Satellite Kits for C.H.I.P Board, Raspberry Pi 3 Board, and Laptops
    Outernet goal is to bring knowledge and/or emergency info to places without Internet either to remote places, or where Internet has been temporary shutdown due to natural disasters or political...

More...

The fourth device for this giveaway week will be MeLE Star Cloud PCG02U TV stick powered by Intel Atom Z3735F quad core processor, but instead of running Windows 10, the device is sold with Ubuntu...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Orange Pi Zero Allwinner H2+ Board with WiFi and Ethernet is Up for Sa

Orange Pi Zero development board powered by Allwinner H2+ quad core Cortex A7 processor with 256 to 512MB RAM, Ethernet, and USB ports is now available for sale on Aliexpress for just $6.99, which...

More...

Remix IO+ Android TV Box Features Rockchip RK3399 Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage for $129 (Crowdfunding)
    Jide Technology launched a Kickstarter campaign for Remix IO TV box a couple of weeks ago, and now they’ve added a very interesting device with Remix IO+ TV box running the company’s...

More...

RabbitMax Flex IoT Board for Raspberry Pi Supporting up to Five I2C Sensors Launched on Indiegogo for 20 Euros and Up
    RabbitMax Flex is an add-on board, compatible with HAT specifications, for Raspberry Pi 2 /3 boards and other Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO header. It includes headers for up to 5 I2C...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Getting Started with RabbitMax Flex IoT and Automation Hat for Raspber

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sunvell T95P Android TV Box in a Plug Can Be Yours for $48

If you really liked Xiaomi Mi Box mini concept of an Android TV box in a plug, you may have been greatly disappointed once you found out about the Chinese only user interface, and the complete lack...

More...

Rikomagic MK22 Review – Part 2: Android Firmware, Video & Audio in Kodi, Benchmarks…
    Rikomagic MK22 is one of the many Android TV boxes powered by Amlogic S912 octa-core processor with typical hardware specifications such as 2GB RAM, 16GB flash, Gigabit Ethernet and dual band WiFi....

More...

Portwell Nano-6062 Nano-ITX Apollo Lake Board is Powered by Intel Atom E3900 Series Processors
    We’ve seen a series of announcements of Intel Apollo Lake based boards and modules in the last couple of weeks, with community boards such as UP Squared to ASRock IMB-157 mini-ITX board, and...

More...

Amlogic USB Burning Tool Still Sucks in 2016
    In the first few years when Android TV Boxes/mini PCs started to hit the markets, in the 2012-2014 period, online firmware update was inexistent for the vast majority of the boxes, and if you wanted...

More...

Shenzhen Xunlong had already launched Orange Pi Zero, the cheapest ARM Linux board with networking you can find today, earlier this week, and I’ve just been informed the company has now listed...

More...

Giveaway Week – K1 Plus T2 S2 Android TV Box and DTV Receiver
    Videostrong K1 Plus T2 S2 is one of the most popular devices this year on CNX Software, as it’s probably the cheapest 4K Android TV box that includes both DVB-T/T2 and DVB-S2/T2 tuner, and...

More...

Sonoff TH16 is a WiFi 16A relay that can take external sensors via a 2.5mm jack, while Sonoff Pow is a WiFi relay capable of measuring power consumption. Both have been designed by ITEAD Studio, and...

More...

Inforce Computing Introduces 6301 SoM and Devkit Powered by Snapdragon 410E SoC with Long Term Availability
    Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 410E and 600E processors for the embedded market at the end of September, meaning the processors were easy to source by any company, not matter how small they are, and...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zidoo A5 and A5S Android TV Boxes Powered by Amlogic S905X SoC Sell fo

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default 8Devices Rambutan Qualcomm Atheros QCA9557 / QCA9550 GbE & WiFi Module

8Devices, a Lithuanian company specialized in the development and manufacturing of electronic equipment, is known for their Carambola and Carambola2 WiFi modules powered by Ralink and Qualcomm...

More...

Eurotech EDCK 4001 Everyware Device Cloud Development Kit Includes IoT Gateway, PLC and Demo Board
    Eurotech has recently EDCK 4001 “Everyware Device Cloud Development Kit” for professionals who wish to experiment with and/or develop_ IoT/M2M applications. It includes the...

More...

Giveaway Week Winners – November 2016
    Ladies and gentlemen, I’m going to announce the results the whole world is eagerly waiting for today, and as you’ve probably guessed it, by that I mean CNX Software Giveaway Week 2016...

More...

MYIR Tech Latest SoM and Development Board Feature Xilinx Zynq-7015 ARM + FPGA SoC with 4 High Speed Transceivers
    MYIR Tech launched the low cost Z-Turn board powered by Xilinx Zynq-7010/7020 ARM+FPGA SoC last year, and the company has now introduced a new system-on-module powered by Xilinx Zynq-7015 SoC as well...

More...

Embedded Linux Conference and OpenIoT Summit Europe 2016 Videos are Now Available Online
    The Embedded Linux Conference and OpenIoT Summit Europe 2016 conferences took place on October 11 – 13 in Berlin, Germany, with many interesting talks about Linux, development boards, power...

More...

Nintendo NES Classic is Powered by Allwinner R16 SoC, Likely Hackable
    Nintendo NES Classic Edition is a small replica of Nintendo NES, both adapted to modern times with an HDMI output, and keeping with nostalgia thanks to connectors for original game controllers, and...

More...

Rikomagic MK22 Review – Part 2: Android Firmware, Video & Audio in Kodi, Benchmarks…
    Rikomagic MK22 is one of the many Android TV boxes powered by Amlogic S912 octa-core processor with typical hardware specifications such as 2GB RAM, 16GB flash, Gigabit Ethernet and dual band WiFi....

More...

Portwell Nano-6062 Nano-ITX Apollo Lake Board is Powered by Intel Atom E3900 Series Processors
    We’ve seen a series of announcements of Intel Apollo Lake based boards and modules in the last couple of weeks, with community boards such as UP Squared to ASRock IMB-157 mini-ITX board, and...

More...

Amlogic USB Burning Tool Still Sucks in 2016
    In the first few years when Android TV Boxes/mini PCs started to hit the markets, in the 2012-2014 period, online firmware update was inexistent for the vast majority of the boxes, and if you wanted...

More...

More...

NewsBot Supreme Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Giveaway Week – K1 Plus T2 S2 Android TV Box and DTV Receiver

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

More...

Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast