Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Aplicatii Android

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

1 Kitul de mai sus pentru ce este?
    2 Inlocuire data.zip pentru ce este?
    3 Cum se iese din program?????

PS ma refer pentru ce scula si ce rezolutie...
    PS2 eu am altul si nu am exit
    Last edited by lao; 01-08-12 at 14:59.
    Doi mari vrăjmași are românul: mila pentru străini și ura pentru ai lui - Grigore Vieru

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

este un 1270x720, daca nu ma insel/
    am sa creez un nou thread cu voia moderatorilor dedicat Primo Android, unde am sa urc:
    1280x800,800x480,1280x720

Azbox HD with OpenSPA 3.0 powered by OSCam
    UE46F8000 powered by SamyGO_OSCam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...

@gwess, @gnd m-a rugat sa-ti transmit ca urmeaza si alte rezolutii native in format data.zip.. Vor fi bazate pe thin_v1.0

Golden Member
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

O aplicatie destul de utila cand esti plecat la drum lung si functioneaza destul de bine si pe 3G
    Filme Online
    DM800 - Multifeed Triax TDS-110: 1W-5E-9E-13E-16E-19E DiseqC EMP Centauri 8/1
    DM500 - Triax TDS-88 cu H-H OPTIBOX DM2400 42E-12,5W

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    muta sobolanu` de aici

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Tapatalk Forum App v2 3 0

What's in this version:
    Version 2.3
    Introducing Tapatalk ID - save and manage your favorite forums under one account!
    Other new features and bug fixes in this version:
    - Additional options for more themes and colors (in-app billing)
    - Fixed image viewing issues (GPU)
    - "Thanks" display issues
    - Improve Kunena 2 support
    - Many other bug fixes

Download
    Doi mari vrăjmași are românul: mila pentru străini și ura pentru ai lui - Grigore Vieru

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Satellite Director NG v2.3.2

muta sobolanu` de aici

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Oscam Monitor Android
    rev.1.10
    monitorizare server oscam din Android
    Download:
    http://www.4shared.com/android/IrNp1...idMonitor.html
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Market Enabler

Market Enabler

pacaleste Play Store cu un fake country code pentru a permite instala apps din alte zone/operatori, se poate alege operatorul din lista, USA,FR, ...JP sau se introduce cod manual.
    necesita root!

Download:

https://plus.google.com/110853353138524936530/posts
    http://www.ginggo.com/MarketEnabler188.apk »

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default APK Downloader – Download APK files from Play Store to PC

Version 1.3.4

APK Downloader is a Google Chrome extension that allows you to download Android APK files from Google Play Store to your PC

Download and Install: APK Downloader 1.2.1 *USE AT YOUR OWN RISK*
    After you extracted the downloaded zip file to your computer, open Google Chrome and go to the extension page; you can copy and paste into the Url bar: chrome://chrome/extensions/

Load it

Now, enable "Developer mode" and load the "APK Downloader"-extension from the directory where you extracted it to.

Set it up - Google-Account

To be able to download from the Play Store, you need to authenticate all requests. Therefore you need to "log in to your Google Account" at the extension's option page.

On the extension's options page, log in with your Google-Account (email-address and password) - the same Account that you used with your device! Also, you will need your Android Device-Id (which is part of the algorithm to generate a valid request key).

Note: Basically this is not a "login" in the common sense. Your credentials are stored safely in Chrome's local data storage - on your own computer!!!

Requirement: Chrome 17 or later

* Please read and follow this instruction carefully before using, or it WON’T WORK *

After installed APK Downloader, you’ll need to follow these steps in able to use it

I. Disable SSL error warnings

If you don’t do this step, the extension WILL NEVER WORK.

Below instruction is for Windows users. For OS X and Linux users, please read this post ( replace –remote-debugging-port=9222 in the example with --ignore-certificate-errors )

1. Right click on Chrome shortcut, select “Properties”

2. Switch to “Shortcut” tab. In “Target” field, insert [space]--ignore-certificate-errors at the end. Once you have that finished, click “OK” .

It will look something like this:

C:\…\chrome.exe --ignore-certificate-errors --allow-running-insecure-content
    or
    “C:\…\chrome.exe” --ignore-certificate-errors --allow-running-insecure-content

Close Chrome and open it again with that shortcut

3. Open APK Downloader Options page. If your screen looks like the right picture ( the warning box is gone ), then you disabled SSL error warnings successfully

II. Enter email and device ID on Options page

1. There are two ways to get Email and Device ID

a. Easy way: install this Device ID app, it will show you your emails and Device ID

b. Difficult way: Open dial pad, call *#*#8255#*#* ( 8255 = TALK ). If it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”, find lines that begin with JID and Device ID. Your email is JID, and your device id is a string that after android- prefix

For example: if it shows android-1234567890abcdef , then your device ID is 1234567890abcdef

Do not type in random email or device ID, it won’t work

2. Enter your email’s password, then press Login. If everything is ok, now you can use APK Downloader

## Default SIM Operator:
    III. Start using

After finished two steps above, you can start using APK Downloader. Open Android Market, view any FREE apps ( for example: Simple Text ), then press the APK Downloader icon on address bar ( see screenshot )

IV. FAQs:

Is is against Android Market’s ToS?
    - I’m afraid that it is. Please read Section 3.3 for more information. So again, you at your own risk.
    Where is the Options page?
    - Click on the Wrench icon on the toolbar, go to Tools -> Extensions. Find APK Downloader. At the end of its description, you’ll see a link to Options page.
    Why do I have to enter my email, password and device ID? Does it store or send my password to another place?
    - The extension only stores email, device id and Android Market cookie in Chrome local storage, on your computer. To be able to get Android Market cookie, it needs your email and password to login at https://www.google.com/accounts/ClientLogin . After it’s done, password is not stored, email is stored to display on Options page, Device ID and Cookie are stored for later requests. I do not send those information to another sites.
    Why don’t you just put one account in the extension, so we don’t have to use our information ?
    - That’s good for users, but not for developers like us. For example, when 1000 users download same app, it only counts 1.
    Why do I have to disable SSL error warnings first?
    - This extension needs to send data to https://android.clients.google.com/m...api/ApiRequest . If you don’t disable that warning, Chrome will display an error page, and there is no way to make this extension work.
    Is it safe to disable SSL error warnings?
    - It’s safe if you know what you’re doing. Please notice that it only disable SSL warnings, not disable SSL protocol.
    But I recommend that you should create two separate Chrome shortcuts. One with and one without –ignore-certificate-errors flag.
    Again, do you collect our information?
    - I don’t want to get into trouble by collecting users information, so I try not to have it in any way. The only thing I’m collecting is which apps are downloaded by users. You can view the source code to make sure about this.
    Can it download apps that not available in my country or not compatible with my device?
    - The answer is yes, because it uses T-Mobile operator code.
    Can it download paid apps?
    - No, of course not, unless you purchased it with your logged account before. Please remember this isn’t a tool for pirating.

Why do you make this extension?
    - I’m an Android developer. While working on my new project, I have to decompile some apps on Android Market. Everytime I want to decompile one, I have to download it to my phone, use Astro to backup it to SDCard, connect phone to PC, then copy the apk file. That’s a really long and painful to me, because I have to do it over and over again. That’s why I come up with this idea.

Tutorial XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1809458
    Download : apkdownloader-1.3.4.zip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FTPdroid
    Am avut de transferat cateva filmari de cativa giga de pe un S2(memorie interna), si a mers cam cu 4mega/s la transferul de pe tel pe calculator (router wireless n si calculatorul legat pe fir)

Puteti folosi FileZilla, FireFTP sau, mai simplu, WinSCP.

La scriere viteza este tot de vreo 4 mega/s. Am mai testat si pe un Galaxy S plus, aceleasi viteze.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default FTP Server/Client

eu folosesc functia de FTP server via wireless din ES File Explorer
    Settings/Remote Settings:
    • Remote Manage
    • Close on exit
    • Set port
    • Set root directory
    • Set manage account
    • Set Charset
    • Create Shortcut

dupa setare Filezilla si ES FTP Server se deschide shortcut-ul din dispozitiv inchiderea se face direct din Notification

unele foldere necesita schimbare permisiuni Other/R-W!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default iOnRoad Augmented Driving Lite

Va prezint si eu o aplicatie iOnRoad Augmented Driving Lite peste care am dat eu. Am testato pe SGS3 si merge brici. E foarte utila pentru drumuri lungi.
    Iata si lincul
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....iOnRoad&hl=en
    Aplicatia este gratuita

iOnRoad imbunătățește conducere in timp real, folosind puterea de smartphone-uri avansate.Aplicația folosește camera telefonului, ​​GPS si senzori pentru a detecta autovehiculele din fața vehiculului gazdă, alerteaza șoferul atunci cand acesta este in pericol. Cand vehiculul se apropie de pericol, un avertisment audio-vizual apare la alerta de coliziune posibil, permițand șoferului să franei in timp.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast