PDA

View Full Version : asistenţă ?n sifteam mbox

PETER36
06-03-09, 17:14
hola perdon in primul rand, traductor.os cere ajutor acolo, dacă te pot ajuta, pentru că nu pot, in ddtkalan puzzle, am pus-o aşa cum a fost ... istalado de mbox, dar sifteam, nu pot, de istalarlo.me poate spune, fişierele şi locaţia exactă pentru istalar de mbox? mulţumiri şi iertare dacă acest lucru nu este aici!:sorry::)

hola perdon first, traductor.os ask for help there if I can help because I can not, in ddtkalan puzzle, I put it as it was ... istalado the mbox, but sifteam, I can not, of istalarlo.me can say, files, and exact location for istalar the mbox? thanks and forgiveness if that is not here!:comp::sorry:

otheitis
06-03-09, 18:01
:drunk::drunk::drunk:

PETER36
07-03-09, 10:29
:drunk::drunk::drunk::bravo::bravo::eek2::eek2:

amorak
07-03-09, 11:06
peter, ideea e ca noi am crezut ca esti beat la cum ai scris acolo, nu se intelege nimic, in nici una din limbi.

otheitis
07-03-09, 11:08
Please write in english,greek or romanian...
Google traslator is not very good and if you can read what you write and what google translate is very funy!!!!

:cheers:

PETER36
07-03-09, 11:35
ok, sorry. start again:sorry:

PETER36
07-03-09, 11:39
my mbox enigma in ddtkalan perfect because you just had to put in var / keys. I do not understand it, and I tried to put it in mbox sifteam.me can say, help files and exact location? that I am unable to installing! thanks :) and if you need a script or something?

amorak
07-03-09, 11:47
from what I could understand from your first post... :)
mbox (with no extension) goes in /var/bin/ and configs in /var/keys/cwshare.cfg and /var/keys/mbox.cfg but why don't you try donload it from sif pannel?

in last sif, they mixed the coloured buttons :)

1. press green button
2. press red button
3. press blue button
4. roll to CAM_mbox-start_stop-0.1.online push OK, wait untill it says installed (on the upper white band)
5. roll one position down to CAM_mbox-newcs-1.62.online, press OK...
6. back and back again
7. press blue button
8. roll to mbox_cam.sh, press yellow button to set cam it will say "New Default EMU is: mbox" on the upper white band.
9. exit

now all you have to do is press red button to start or stop mbox.
happy sharring. :dance:

PETER36
07-03-09, 11:48
peter, ideea e ca noi am crezut ca esti beat la cum ai scris acolo, nu se intelege nimic, in nici una din limbi. the translator, sorry! the translator of google, can not write into Romanian!:sorry::cheers:

amorak
07-03-09, 11:51
no problem, always try English if you don't know the language spoken native on the forum. :drinks:

PETER36
07-03-09, 12:17
and change the image of siftem last, I thought I was missing something mbox, thank you very much, and I apologize for the inconvenience :gathering::drinks::clap::cheers::agresiv::dance::dance::dance::dance::)