PDA

View Full Version : The maximum number of participants in the Cccam Se

abually
31-03-10, 15:12
The maximum number of participants in the cccam server

Experts to the Forum:

Problem:

I have server cccam on Dreambox 500 with gemini image and EMU user 2.14 and became me use the server for more than a year do not suffer from the problems, but since about a week and I have a problem which is that participants call me and say the server many cutting not settle at all.

Expected reasons:
1 - Since this week I have added new subscribers for the server !!!!!
2 - I added in a cccam.cfg after all lines C Brofidarat unwanted channels and also after each F lines worked the same way Brofidarat and master to all the unwanted channels in the server !!!!!!!
3 - Before the problem I have had 30 people with a mutual means received and gave to them, and I have 20 friends only give them from the server.
4 - After the problem I have had 30 people with them means a mutual give and take, and I have 25 friends only give them from the server means that i add 5 friends.

After mentioning the reasons for the expected ask the following questions:
1_ Is there a limit to count users and the server, if the answer is yes, then what is the limit for this number of participants with an indication of whether it is a recipient or a recipient of it ?????
2_ Is prevention desired channels by adding the provider:caid:sid after all lines C & F is a reason to my problem????
3 -Can the user EMU 2.14 any role in the problem because many are advised, but Imo 2.011 ????????

I hope the Forum experts advise me and benefit the brothers in the capture of this forum as possible and offer you my sincere thanks.

dinop
03-12-10, 17:36
i think your problem is on the Internet Speed!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you have a small speed,you can't give 25 clients(friends) your sharing card!!!!!!!!
why????
easy because the 20 of them needs 1 mb/second...
i did hadde same problem befor,but after i upgrade my Internet speed to 16/24 Mb ,,i can take as i want,but i have 100 as top...and all should be ok,if high ping so you can't reshare as you think...

look on your Internet Seepd and how high is the ping of your pairs!!!!!!!!!

hopp i did help....

good luck