PDA

View Full Version : UFS910 with any E2 + EMU crashes after 2-6 hours

zyxel13
05-10-09, 06:01
Hello,

all the images I tested till now are stable until I use a EMU.
For ex I tested all version of incubus and the best I get is 2-6 Hours wout a crash. Today I tested MgCamd.133 and it crashes after 30Mins.

With crash i mean, the Receiver completely freezes and it can be revived only by powercycling....

My prefered EMU would be Incubus.

I tested the RSP Images too, but i have the same problems, with incubus (all versions) after 2-6 hours the Receiver crashes....

Can anyone help me with this ?

I use BA with the E2 images installed in a seperate Partition, where each Partition is 900Mb big. In Flash I have the 2.0 Official Software.

Thankyou in Advance,
Konstantin

CHRISS45dd
05-10-09, 16:18
hi
i have the same problem
with incubus any version

zyxel13
05-10-09, 18:11
Is there anyone that uses sucessfully any E2 Image with a Incubus version and doesnt have regular crashes(complete receiver Freezing) ?

Could that be a memory (Ram) Problem ?
What I observed is, that the newer the Image the bigger the Problems.....

Is there anyone from the RSP Team or Forum member, that could give some advice ?

Thankyou in Advance,
Konstantin

zmelkoow
06-10-09, 19:25
I have to confirm that I have the same problems. I have a very good payserver with very little freezes but incubus crashes my kathy anyway.
The same happens with mbox only less often...

zyxel13
06-10-09, 21:29
Hello,

1) Is there anyone here that has got working a E2 Image with Incubus relyable?
2) Is this a general problem of all base images in combination with ANY Emu ?
3) I use cccam on my 7025 cause it is the most stable cam i had till now
and it has a build in cardreader code..so no newcs or other cardserver is nessesery.
I use only local cards on my 7025 that i want to share wirth my Kathrein (for the HD stuff), the 2 receivers are on the same LAN so no delay probs at all....
4) yesterday i try ed to use mgcamd on the UFS910 connecting to newcs on the 7025, well this combination crashes the UFS much faster......

All others of you(except of the 2 people that replyed) that use E2 + Incubus on a UFS910 have no problems ????

any help or tips ????

Cheers,
Konstantin

resofty
07-10-09, 08:58
From what i know it is a problem in E2, AAF has serios problems on incubus, RSP does work pretty well except NDS where if you have a card with too much delay it will probably crash(>800ms) this is a problem on AAF too...
I do have too many cards in incubus because i can`t limit my lines, but except this problem who slows down the box a little , it works fine.

MihaiP
07-10-09, 09:08
My tests using MgCamd 1.33 shows that it is the most performant of all emulators ! no freezes no crashes ... speed zapping ...decode everything and uses softcam.key witch can be foun everywhere ! updated daily !!! as soon the 1.34c will be available ..will have MgCamd client to CCCam server ...

zyxel13
07-10-09, 16:18
Hello and thankyou for the Answers !

@ resofty:
That makes sense, because when i was using the latest RSP i had crashes with incubus, but not that fast as with AAF...From all the images i tested i liked the RSP most, but there wasnt an update for a while now so i tested AAF.

@mihaip:
1) does that mean that using mgcamd 1.33 client to newcs should work stable on the UFS ?
2) thats great news that mgcamd1.34c will have the cccam protocol too!, do you know when it will be available ?

I will install the latest RSP image again till a new one comes out.
a) Are there any tips regarding the incubus config ? I use 0.93
b) does it make any inpovement using the 0.93-teta ?

Here the link to my current incubus config:
http://www.grsnet.net/incubusCamd.conf

Thankyou ,
Cheers, Konstantin

zyxel13
08-10-09, 16:37
Well it seems that incubus is really not suitable for the UFS....I installed today again the latest RSP Image and Incubus 0.93teta and the best result i had was 1:30h wout crashing the box.....

I hope the MgCamd cccam client will be more stable .....

Cheers,
Konstantin