PDA

View Full Version : EVOLUTION-ufs910-e2-3p1-1472 GoForIt

cigla
19-09-09, 09:18
firstwizzard tv-shows at their tv NO 576i owners can only if we start from a picture on hdmi and component at 576p or greater then surrounded. everything but the display easy to follow!
when the component is dissi:
arrow down
ok
1080i
ok
50hz
ok
and then you see everything else in the wizzard. [/ SIZE]
only affects TV owners like myself whose tv NO 576i dominated!!

new structural and constructive!
var / etc is mounted on boot after / etc. rw in it and everything is so can be processed!
usr/lib/enigma2/python was transferred into the var!
var usr + rw are thus freely editable!
usr is nich but completely rw / usr/lib/eniga2/python all of which contain important what one wants to change or supplement to hire ma! However, as always, with all applicable:
paperboard moving up too full or it might burst and not boot Thereby. always with df-h and see how much space is still available and always a free pad of mind 150kb left (must have e2 !!!).

Fixx:
platzer are now difficult to make because now after / hdd swap is involved / and in the absence / defective hdd / stick is readonly and thus not writable!
shorten boot times by about 10sec (thx nit)
avibugfix included now! (thx nit)
new ethnic cifs drivers optimized mainly! (thx nit)

tdt-changes:
1080p 25 +30 hz now go (genial geiles bild!) Smoothly!!
2x green, you can adjust a / v directly
Other smaller Fixx .....

known bugs:
TS at sd-tv ok, but when hdtv misfire when TS was achieved end simultaneously read and write and is therefore very secure!

Just for swapfile on usb-stick/hdd a folder called: Creating a swap put on swapfile, off, on, done. telnet: Free should now show when swap not 0 more! Alternatively, use swappart (recommended!)

epg for saving on stick / hdd, then a folder: epg create and put it on usb / hdd epg save the setup!

for the record, ts, etc., as usual folder on the media partition (sda5 create):
mp3
Record
pictures
timeshift
own_movies
epg
swap

more infos about this gives you the var / etc / automount.ini

Many many thanks to TDT for the base image

a fat thx to obiwan, nit, max for the support for the Realization of the flash images and test it!